• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Ranger Travel to Atlanta for Three Games With the Braves April 19-21

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What irritates me about this team is the C.Young / Bochy dangling with pitchers like Pruitt, Rodriguez, Burke that have cost us a couple of games. This team could have added another relief pitcher or two by trading Tavares or adding cost effective free agent
Hopefully, in 2 or 3 weeks our pitching staff looks like this.

Eovaldi
Scherzer
Bradford
Lorenzen
Dunning

Yates
Gray
Robertson
Sborz
Winn
Leclerc
Urena
Heaney
I like that much better. No Burke, Pruitt or Rodriguez

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eovaldi
Scherzer
Bradford
Lorenzen
Dunning

Yates
Gray
Robertson
Sborz
Winn
Leclerc
Urena
Heaney
Just need to keep our head above water until we get our troops back which includes a healthy Jung. Like the looks of what the staff could be and could even look better months later.

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Eovaldi
Scherzer
Bradford
Lorenzen
Dunning

Yates
Gray
Robertson
Sborz
Winn
Leclerc
Urena
Heaney
I was curious and wanted to ask you about the possible rotation you have written on top. Do you feel that would be better than our rotation at the end of last year Eovaldi, Montgomery, Dunning, Gray and Scherzer.
I actually think Bradford is the Joker in the bunch and if he can continue where he left off before the injury your new proposed starters could be better.
You have believed in Bradford for some time now. Again great insight on your part.
Left out DeGrom and T.Mahle or deadline deal because was only interested in your thoughts on new rotation at the top compared to last years playoff team

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Nice to see Carter get above 200 and hopefully to stay that way.
Garcia with a great start. Be pretty cool if he can stay above 300.
Hoping Langford can start producing more. Got so spoiled with his ascension thru the minors last year. Guess patience is needed here.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was curious and wanted to ask you about the possible rotation you have written on top. Do you feel that would be better than our rotation at the end of last year Eovaldi, Montgomery, Dunning, Gray and Scherzer.
I actually think Bradford is the Joker in the bunch and if he can continue where he left off before the injury your new proposed starters could be better.
You have believed in Bradford for some time now. Again great insight on your part.
Left out DeGrom and T.Mahle or deadline deal because was only interested in your thoughts on new rotation at the top compared to last years playoff team
I definitely think we could have a better rotation than the one we ended the year with last year, if we ever get those 5 guys healthy and keep them that way. Remember, Scherzer wasn't in the rotation when the season ended.

I appreciate you saying that about me believing in Bradford, but there have been some other guys that my faith in, was shown to not be too wise.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard on the radio the great Eric nadel give his thoughts on Langford a few days ago before a game and he said he's not really surprised that he hasn't "torn the league up" yet. He said the big difference between spring training and regular season is in the regular season pitchers are actually following scouting reports and trying to get you out, but in spring training they're usually working on things, just getting revved up, or lower skilled guys just trying to make the club.

He also said that Mike trout struggled with mlb pitching for his first 2 months and didn't look good.

Hopefully all of that should put as at ease. It's coming, he's just gotta work thru some adjustment / growing pains.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely think we could have a better rotation than the one we ended the year with last year, if we ever get those 5 guys healthy and keep them that way. Remember, Scherzer wasn't in the rotation when the season ended.

I appreciate you saying that about me believing in Bradford, but there have been some other guys that my faith in, was shown to not be too wise.
I think just adding a healthy deGrom makes it a better rotation. When healthy he just may be the most dominant pitcher in baseball.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think just adding a healthy deGrom makes it a better rotation. When healthy he just may be the most dominant pitcher in baseball.
I just don't know how he will pitch after coming back, even if healthy. He could have an ERA of 2.50 or 4.50. Hopefully, it is much closer to 2.50. Some guys struggle more than others when they come back from TJ surgery. If he does struggle, we know Bochy will still roll with him all the rest of the way.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't know how he will pitch after coming back, even if healthy. He could have an ERA of 2.50 or 4.50. Hopefully, it is much closer to 2.50. Some guys struggle more than others when they come back from TJ surgery. If he does struggle, we know Bochy will still roll with him all the rest of the way.
I think he will come back strong. But what do I know. LOL!

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I am still getting a feel how Bochy handles some guys coming back.
Like Seager had no rehab and is working through stuff Lowe had some rehab and now Scherzwr has one or two rehab starts

He said nothing was changing closer wise but it obviously has

I can tell he will never throw anyone under the bus publicly but he will make changes as he sees fit. Thought Duran would get most of reps but it went to Smith

The one that puzzles me so far is Pruitt. Not sure why he has loyalty there when I would have liked to see Winn or White

So how he handles DeGrom comeback will prove interesting as control sometimes is an issue

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Acker, Teodo and Stephan will be fun to keep up with.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I am still getting a feel how Bochy handles some guys coming back.
Like Seager had no rehab and is working through stuff Lowe had some rehab and now Scherzwr has one or two rehab starts

He said nothing was changing closer wise but it obviously has

I can tell he will never throw anyone under the bus publicly but he will make changes as he sees fit. Thought Duran would get most of reps but it went to Smith

The one that puzzles me so far is Pruitt. Not sure why he has loyalty there when I would have liked to see Winn or White

So how he handles DeGrom comeback will prove interesting as control sometimes is an issue
Good points made.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New thread is up.