• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NFL Free Agency Thread

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speeding laws weren't laws the country was built on either, maybe we should throw those out too.

Probably. They're bad for the economy. Takes money away from consumers and slows down the speed of money since it doesn't really get spent while people are driving just once they get to their intended destinations. But that has nothing to do with the NFL.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably. They're bad for the economy. Takes money away from consumers and slows down the speed of money since it doesn't really get spent while people are driving just once they get to their intended destinations. But that has nothing to do with the NFL nor this thread.
You're high right now aren't you.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good points...those are pretty much the same thing...:doh:

Never said they were. They are great examples of bad laws being broken.

Manster would have wanted to kill jews in Germany and shackle freed blacks in America. His brand of cultural relativism that he brought to this thread is morally bankrupt.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post has so much wrong with it I won't be able to respond to each and every one of your delusions. So sorry ahead of time for that. The NFL is not a democracy. "The people" don't get to vote on it. At times in the past bad rules have been broken and better rules have been created. That is the nature of the world. I've given you examples up thread.
Eagle put down the pipe and relax man you're verging on hysteria.
The owners vote on changes, it is in fact a democracy. They also have by laws and rules they need to abide by. Each team annually gets to submit for change. Get off tge couch, stop playing video games and actually try learning something.
E en more than everything mentioned through out this thread marijuana is still illegal federally:doh:
Give it up or take it to the political board.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The owners vote on changes, it is in fact a democracy. They also have by laws and rules they need to abide by. Each team annually gets to submit for change. Get off tge couch, stop playing video games and actually try learning something.
E en more than everything mentioned through out this thread marijuana is still illegal federally:doh:

I don't play video games. Give it up, son.

You are the asshole who put your dumb shit in this thread. I just said Josh Gordon is worth watching play football.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, just spending time at work responding to an idiot.
You're in the minority with your view point clown. Perfect example you're suppose to be at work yet you're on the hoop. You're soon to be one of many statistics. Assistant night shift manager for your uncle's trailer park doesn't really constitute a job.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't play video games. Give it up, son.

You are the asshole who put your dumb shit in this thread. I just said Josh Gordon is worth watching play football.
You're the one who put your political view about mj into this thread you ass hat. The thread was about FA. Well done gamer.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manster would have wanted to kill jews in Germany and shackle freed blacks in America. His brand of cultural relativism that he brought to this thread is morally bankrupt.
WOW, Just because I think players should follow rules the NFL and NFLPA agreed upon you come to this conclusion? Your handle is fitting you are a NUT. Now go mop the men's room.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:tsk:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW, Just because I think players should follow rules the NFL and NFLPA agreed upon you come to this conclusion? Your handle is fitting you are a NUT. Now go mop the men's room.

Rules are rules. Turn your jews and freed blacks in.

I've said the fans should get to enjoy the best football players playing football. Testing for weed helps no one and detracts from the quality of the league. Somehow you disagree, but your only reasoning is demonstrably false.

Last edited:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also throw in they are still (the NFL) regulated by the government. They still have to abide by certain laws protecting their workers. They run like most big businesses of abiding by federal laws while also creating certain rules within the company that can go beyond that of the federal government. Such as dress codes by a business are not a requirement by the federal government but certain businesses do have a dress code. As a worker you have the choice if you don't want to abide by the rules of the company to then find work elsewhere. You are not required to work for a certain company if you don't agree with their rules.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idiot alert!!!

If "rules are rules" then how did the Jews get freed in Germany and the blacks get freed in America? Those were rules. You guys are fucking idiots if you can't follow the history of rules being created and rules being un-created throughout human history.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rules are rules. Turn your jews and freed blacks in.

I've said the fans should get to enjoy the best football players playing football. Testing for weed helps no one and detracts from the quality of the league. Somehow you disagree, but your only reasoning is demonstrably false.

Well a player high on the field isn't exactly what you want when these guys are flying around at break neck speeds. Heck we just had a player retire because his neck doesn't work fully anymore because of a hit he took. Having players inhibited on the field is not a great way to work towards keeping these players safe.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are not required to work for a certain company if you don't agree with their rules.

Of course not. And that is the choice Josh Gordon is making. But the league's choice (yes it's their choice) was to remove him. Other choices were/are also possible. And they didn't choose them. And it's not for the good of the quality of football on the field. I care about football number one. This is a football league. Some of these guys in this thread care more about other things instead of the quality of football that is played on the field.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well a player high on the field isn't exactly what you want when these guys are flying around at break neck speeds. Heck we just had a player retire because his neck doesn't work fully anymore because of a hit he took. Having players inhibited on the field is not a great way to work towards keeping these players safe.

A high Gordon certainly is better and more enjoyable for the fans than the trash the Browns put out there on the field last season. Do you want to pay to watch sober Dwayne Bowe? How does that help Browns' fans?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A high Gordon certainly is better and more enjoyable for the fans than the trash the Browns put out there on the field last season. Do you want to pay to watch sober Dwayne Bowe? How does that help Browns' fans?

Yes I would rather watch that. I would rather not know that there is a player inhibited by a substance not always in control of what he is doing. That is a great way to get somebody hurt.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not. And that is the choice Josh Gordon is making. But the league's choice (yes it's their choice) was to remove him. Other choices were/are also possible. And they didn't choose them. And it's not for the good of the quality of football on the field. I care about football number one. This is a football league. Some of these guys in this thread care more about other things instead of the quality of football that is played on the field.

Yes the League made the choice that an employee who was violating the rules they set up would no longer be allowed to work until they were willing to cooperate with guidelines that had been established. Not like Gordon didn't know what he was getting into when he became an NFL player. He chose to violate the rules. That is his right but the company he works for also then has the right to fire him. Honestly the NFL gives players way more chances than most companies across the country. Most if a person tests positive once are fired.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking News, if a football player refuses to play in the NFL he will be whipped until he's dead.