• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zeke and Cowboys in trouble again

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s not talking about salary. It’s a sentence attached to the CBA benefits. They are saying “any other benefit payment”, not salary pay.

Any OTHER PAYMENT.

Funny your rewriting the NFLPA Agreement while I'm pasting it directly from said Agreement.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any OTHER PAYMENT.

Funny your rewriting the NFLPA Agreement while I'm pasting it directly from said Agreement.

You are totally reading it incorrectly. It’s saying any other payment from the CBA benefits. Go back and read it really slow. Go back and skip what’s in the brackets and you’ll better understand it.
You keep skipping from point to point to point and they are all wrong. Go back and read what they don’t get paid for and ignore what’s in the brackets first. Then you will understand they are talking about ANY OTHER BENEFIT PAYMENT... not salary.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are totally reading it incorrectly. It’s saying any other payment from the CBA benefits. Go back and read it really slow. Go back and skip what’s in the brackets and you’ll better understand it.
You keep skipping from point to point to point and they are all wrong. Go back and read what they don’t get paid for and ignore what’s in the brackets first. Then you will understand they are talking about ANY OTHER BENEFIT PAYMENT... not salary.

Just because you say it doesn't make it right.

Your comprehension has long been questioned.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on man just step up to the plate. First you said “This proves it” and we proved you wrong. Then you said, “No, this proves it” and you were proven wrong. Today it’s something else you’re claiming... and it’s wrong too. It says salary is commissioned on all option years. Read that again “ALL OPTION YEARS”.
Then it goes on to say what agents don’t get commission for and it reads they don’t get commission for CBA benefits and payments. Your yearly contractual salary is not benefit payments. If you read the section closely and not get confused by the bracketed sentence it’s saying, “Agents don’t get paid for CBA benefits and payments. That has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with your contractual salary. It’s saying the agent can’t take a bite out of your benefits or any benefit PAYMENT.
You’re reading into it too closely trying to find anyway out of this and I explained it to you clearly and succinctly and so did Jarntt. The “all payments is in the sentence dealing with BENEFITS”.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And I didn’t say it. The contract said it. No commission on benefits and payments” That means if the person withdrawals the money out of their Pension the agent gets no commission off that payment.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem with this is, the Agent can work to avoid the Franchise tag, yet the 5th year option stays in play even with a new contract agreement.

If the agent works a new deal before the FT is official the tag goes away.

No, the 5th year isn’t always kept like in Wentz’s deal. Many times after 3 years they tear up the 4th year and the 5th year option isn’t picked up and they negotiate and brand new deal voiding the 4th year and 5th year option. After 3 years the do a totally new deal. In Wentz’s case they didn’t but that is the exception. The 5th year option does not definitely still stay in play. No way, no how.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the 5th year isn’t always kept like in Wentz’s deal. Many times after 3 years they tear up the 4th year and the 5th year option isn’t picked up and they negotiate and brand new deal voiding the 4th year and 5th year option. After 3 years the do a totally new deal. In Wentz’s case they didn’t but that is the exception. The 5th year option does not definitely still stay in play. No way, no how.

Fuck you’re stupid. You are wrong....again

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It boggles my mind that the draft has nothing to do with the importance of the position.

He's completely lost on most topics. flip flops, back peddles, moves goal posts. He's an old senile man with self esteem issues stemming from being a kept "man". And I use the term "man" loosely here, cause he acts like a bitch.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one will pick a Center top 10 because they won’t waste a prime pick on a less valued position. I completely understand the position and I under stand out of the starting 22 they are the least athletic position on the field. Too slow to play T and not strong enough to play G.
And it was never first round. Do not put that on me cause I showed the very original post. Is said, “Centers never go round one. There has only been 3 in the last 5 years”. Don’t do that dickhead Handicapper shit bro. I said top 15 and DblDown found one in the top 15 from like 1972 or so. So don’t even act like I said that shit. That is lame and the epitome of bull crap posting.
QB, DE, LT, CB, WR1 will always be the elite positions. WR1 is dropping but Jason Kelce has been first team all pro the last 2 years. You taking him over Julio Jones? Nope. Fucking Center. You guys crack me up.

If it’s soooo important why has no team in the last 50 years, 500 draft picks have ever felt the need to grab one. Every single position has gone top 10 except one. Why is that if GMs feel they really need an elite Center to contend. 500 fucking picks and not ONE!

No you don't understand the position and you wouldn't have the guts to tell a center he's the most unathletic and too slow to play along the line.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's completely lost on most topics. flip flops, back peddles, moves goal posts. He's an old senile man with self esteem issues stemming from being a kept "man". And I use the term "man" loosely here, cause he acts like a bitch.

He takes what the national media says as word and half the time or more they're usually wrong.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I didn’t say it. The contract said it. No commission on benefits and payments” That means if the person withdrawals the money out of their Pension the agent gets no commission off that payment.
Here you couldn't be more wrong.
Think about it. The Agent Agreement states no compensation for CBA awarded benefits, then it goes on to state specifically compensation for CBA controlled Franchise Tags, yet it doesn't say squat about agents getting compensation for the CBA controlled 5th year option.

With to no commission for CBA controlled benefits and payments, in order for agents to charge clients for the option it would have to be spelled out in full just as the FT is.

My guess is the early version of the Agreement didn't allow compensation for the FT, and agents balked because that's the year the work the hardest for each client.
In order to be paid for the option year the agreement must state it verbatim.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't say all, but most players on the 5th year option have their 2nd contract start in year 6.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just here to get us one more post closer to 500.

As you were.....

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm here to get it to 500.

And here we are.