• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You get 3 teams to make as much money as you can

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$100 wager on three teams..........who you taking at these odds

Sports Betting News and Vegas Odds

I think Id take, in no order

1. vikings 22-1
  2. chargers 19-1
  3. Texans 40-1
think those are some really good odds on those teams

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manchester United
New York Yankees
Montreal Canadians

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacksonville Jaguars 40/1
Houston Texans 40/1
Pittsburgh Steelers 25/1

PIT....if the Steelers can find some consistency on OFC without Brown, I like their chances to rebound this yr. The DEF I think will be improved, need to find some consistency w/o Brown, but I like the guys they have on OFC. Should make the playoffs.

JAX...interesting team. Good enough to reach the AFCCG in '17, and regressed to only 5 wins LY? New trigger man will make a difference, solid at RB, but does Foles have enough weapons to be a playoff team? IDK that they do. Iffy to make the playoffs.

HOU...I don't think they will match 11-5, but they have a lot of talent. Watson needs to play all 16 again. If they can keep him on the field and develop a stronger WR2 I can seem them being a WC, but not expecting then to win the DIV...lot of tough road games.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams
Cowboys
Colts

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take Liverpool over Tottenham in the UCL final on the 1st.

If Harry Kane doesn't play, bet the farm.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PIT....if the Steelers can find some consistency on OFC without Brown, I like their chances to rebound this yr. The DEF I think will be improved, need to find some consistency w/o Brown, but I like the guys they have on OFC. Should make the playoffs.

JAX...interesting team. Good enough to reach the AFCCG in '17, and regressed to only 5 wins LY? New trigger man will make a difference, solid at RB, but does Foles have enough weapons to be a playoff team? IDK that they do. Iffy to make the playoffs.

HOU...I don't think they will match 11-5, but they have a lot of talent. Watson needs to play all 16 again. If they can keep him on the field and develop a stronger WR2 I can seem them being a WC, but not expecting then to win the DIV...lot of tough road games.
Unless Ben gets hurt, I see no reason the Steelers aren't in the playoffs. Top OL in the NFL last year, top 10 defense that they've added pieces to, stud WR in Juju, very good RB in Conner. I think it's a two-team race atop the AFCN with PITT and CLE this year.

Jax still has a very good defense, but now they might have a decent QB. I think Fournette is on the downslide (crazy with how young he is) due to injuries, but they have solid weapons aside from him. If they try and use Foles rather than ride Fournette, they're a playoff team.

Houston is an enigma because of injuries in recent years. Still unsure on what they do with Clowney, but when healthy they're a really, really good team. The AFCS is going to be a dogfight this year, but they have the pieces to compete for sure.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take Liverpool over Tottenham in the UCL final on the 1st.

If Harry Kane doesn't play, bet the farm.
Ah, I was wondering who they were facing. My pub down the street is doing an all-day tailgate for it (pretty big Liverpool following at the bar), so I may have to pop on in. I think they're opening the doors at 9:00 that morning.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever the odds are on Rosen-led Miami...easy money

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, I was wondering who they were facing. My pub down the street is doing an all-day tailgate for it (pretty big Liverpool following at the bar), so I may have to pop on in. I think they're opening the doors at 9:00 that morning.

Game is 2pm Central. That’s quite the pre party

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game is 2pm Central. That’s quite the pre party
3pm my time, but those are some rowdy fuckin drinkers. My friend owns the bar, and she said they're gonna have kegs of red Carlsberg and some other special shots.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless Ben gets hurt, I see no reason the Steelers aren't in the playoffs. Top OL in the NFL last year, top 10 defense that they've added pieces to, stud WR in Juju, very good RB in Conner. I think it's a two-team race atop the AFCN with PITT and CLE this year.

Jax still has a very good defense, but now they might have a decent QB. I think Fournette is on the downslide (crazy with how young he is) due to injuries, but they have solid weapons aside from him. If they try and use Foles rather than ride Fournette, they're a playoff team.

Houston is an enigma because of injuries in recent years. Still unsure on what they do with Clowney, but when healthy they're a really, really good team. The AFCS is going to be a dogfight this year, but they have the pieces to compete for sure.

Right now I'm leaning towards IND in the AFCS.

JAX...OFC...Idt Foles has the same kind of weapons or OL he had in PHI. Will be an upgrade over Bortles though. DEF, they're still relying on some 30somethings to be playmakers, but if they produce again, they could very well be a top 10, or even a top 5 again DEF this yr.

HOU...Clowney, don't foresee them signing him long term for some reason. One notable is the QB...sure to pick up his 5th yr option, but they're staring $28 to 30 mil per in the face.

South should be a dogfight though...agree with you there.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now I'm leaning towards IND in the AFCS.

JAX...OFC...Idt Foles has the same kind of weapons or OL he had in PHI. Will be an upgrade over Bortles though. DEF, they're still relying on some 30somethings to be playmakers, but if they produce again, they could very well be a top 10, or even a top 5 again DEF this yr.

HOU...Clowney, don't foresee them signing him long term for some reason. One notable is the QB...sure to pick up his 5th yr option, but they're staring $28 to 30 mil per in the face.

South should be a dogfight though...agree with you there.
I think Indy could very easily represent the AFC in the SB this coming year. If Luck is healthy, they don't really have a weakness. Marlon Mack seems to have rounded out into a pretty solid option at RB, the OL has become solid, and their WR/TE group is amazing. From what I'm hearing, Parris Campbell has been tearing it up so far, which makes them even scarier.

Jax and Hou do have some major question marks, but they have the pieces to be very, very dangerous. The AFC seems to be head and shoulders above the NFC this year.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks 40-1
Patriots 6-1
Saints 12-1