• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSU HC Nick Rolovich and multiple assistants fired for refusing the covid vax.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I have been double vaxed for months, its still great comedy to see so many bleating sheep who voted for Biden/Harris, who both said they were afraid to take the vaccine because Donald Trump had pushed it through, rail on people for not getting vaxed when Biden urges them to.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get it twisted just because you like his politics. Coach was doing an awful job. Alienated his fan base and team, recruiting was tanked beyond belief, and had become a vocal distraction for the university. He's lucky he lasted as long as he did.

Yeah he's doing so bad that he has matched the total of conference wins the Leach had in his last year at WSU with 4 conference games left to play.

1634736166096.png

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe in luck as "luck" is the name of a pagan god, and I shouldn't have told you "good luck", because that phrase comes directly from paganism, as it's basically conjuring the "god named luck".

I don't need luck because The Almighty told us how to protect ourselves from viruses/diseases. Taking the vaccines are not only an act specifically forbidden by scripture (vaccines are full of unclean shit), but they are a demonstration of a lack of faith.
so i'll pray to the gods for you

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Becuase his ad (the guy who was already considering firing him) denied his accommodation request.

An example of an accommodation that could be granted is a teacher working remotely instead of in a classroom filled with students.

If your job requires you to be in close contact to hundreds of people...there are little to no accommodations possible.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An example of an accommodation that could be granted is a teacher working remotely instead of in a classroom filled with students.

If your job requires you to be in close contact to hundreds of people...there are little to no accommodations possible.

N95 masks, periodic tests, etc

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard the Leftist news media predicted cfb games with full stadiums would be a super spreader, but so far covid cases are DOWN in all SEC states since start of cfb season?

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get it twisted just because you like his politics. Coach was doing an awful job. Alienated his fan base and team, recruiting was tanked beyond belief, and had become a vocal distraction for the university. He's lucky he lasted as long as he did.
You just described Jimmy Lake