• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSU HC Nick Rolovich and multiple assistants fired for refusing the covid vax.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not a dictator just someone who can't understand stupidity. how many people have died already and how many more will die because of stupidity? just read where a husband and wife who refused to do anything both died within a week of each other leaving their 4 teenagers without parents. all their stubbornness got them was dead and i hate that

But, you and the federal government (albeit through OSHA), the State governments, and corporations are dictating it. You can keep lying to yourself, but some people just aren't as gullible as yourself.

I hate that people have died also, but can you without a doubt say those parents would be alive today if they got the jab? No you can't. If you do say it, you are lying.

I hate that Colin Powell (fully vaxed) died COVID, I hate that Marc Pilcher (fully vaxed)) died of COVID, I hate that anyone has died from this virus regardless of their vaccination status.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm sure that your faith is strong as is mine. i've followed all those but i've also found that some times you have to acknowledge that faith isn't the only path. i'll pray for you
You'll pray for me? In whose name?

I mean, I appreciate the sentiment, but I don't want prayers said for me in some god's name who I don't believe in.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you people don't seem to care about all the other people dying and suffering because of the lockdowns, the mask mandates, the social distancing, all the Govt intrusions, and yeah, Biden getting placed in charge(supposedly).

Read one article the author or the researcher he was quoting said the cost of the covid response would be ten times as many deaths and billions of dollars more lost than had we let the virus play out naturally taking only common sense precautions, etc..

Who is dying because of social distancing?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i believe that my chances of surviving are stronger than yours
Good luck with that. I eat very healthy, and stay in great shape, don't drink much, never smoked, plus I have good genes, my father's 88 and still cognitively top notch, and worked over 40 hours a week just 2 summers ago. Last summer he worked out in the yard and around the house every day all summer long.

Haven't taken any kind of vaccine since 93, last year in the Reserves, and rarely get sick

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck with that. I eat very healthy, and stay in great shape, don't drink much, never smoked, plus I have good genes, my father's 88 and still cognitively top notch, and worked over 40 hours a week just 2 summers ago. Last summer he worked out in the yard and around the house every day all summer long.

Haven't taken any kind of vaccine since 93, last year in the Reserves, and rarely get sick
Based on your posts, you probably should get a paternity test.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You decided to be an imbecile.
That's your opinion and I really don't give two shits. Only time will tell. My problem is that you approve of the the vax being forced on people. It's not your decision to make.

I don't think bungee jumping is very smart, but I don't want it taken away from the people that enjoy it. It's not my decision to make.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's your opinion and I really don't give two shits. Only time will tell. My problem is that you approve of the the vax being forced on people. It's not your decision to make.

I don't think bungee jumping is very smart, but I don't want it taken away from the people that enjoy it. It's not my decision to make.

I approve of employers having the freedom to enact policies as they see fit.

I don't approve of state/federal mandates that extend beyond their own employees.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I approve of employers having the freedom to enact policies as they see fit.

I don't approve of state/federal mandates that extend beyond their own employees.
Do you think employers have the right to only hire straight white men? I mean if that's a policy they see fit to enact?

What about refusing to allow breaks or lunch?

What about refusing to do business with certain minorities?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think employers have the right to only hire straight white men? I mean if that's a policy they see fit to enact?

What about refusing to allow breaks or lunch?

What about refusing to do business with certain minorities?

The first and the third policies are illegal, so no...I don't believe employers have the right to do that.

The second policy is only allowable under special circumstances.