• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would You Trade Ingram & Kuzma For Leonard?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta have a good team around you. To challenge a team like the Warriors with three future HOFers
The Spurs have had a good team around them every year since Robinson and Duncan won their first championship. Popovich is one the best coaches in the NBA in the last two decades - What in the hell are you talking about.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish the Kings had any chance of getting Kawhi, he's my favorite player in the NBA. But they'd have to give up most of their valuable young assets/2018 draft pick to even have a chance and then he'd bail the following year because it's the Kings. Would just be nice if he doesn't end up a Laker.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didn't say just Lakers fans...

#readingisfundamental:lol:

My bad. I was bagging on Shaqdaddy and TLF. Assumed you meant Lakers fans.

Been a little sleepy since I ate that huge sammich.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad. I was bagging on Shaqdaddy and TLF. Assumed you meant Lakers fans.

Been a little sleepy since I ate that huge sammich.

ah, if only you had my infectious charm and winning personality...

you'd get along with the world...:D

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that the reason he has still been in New York doing rehab? The team doctors for the Spurs say he is healthy now - Leonard says he Isn't and refuses to play
Every report from someone that's considered a reliable source says that's incorrect. Woj reported it and then reported something totally different a month or two later. He's in New York, and that's been the plan for weeks, to rehab and get clearance from his doctors. His rehab guys are apparently based out of New York, that's why he went there. His personal doctors are the ones who are saying he isn't ready yet.

Speculation is that he refuses to play because of how the Spurs organization has treated him this year. He is away from the team so he can work out without the drama.

And, if that speculation is false, like @flyerhawk said, the Spurs won't be trading him. They will only deal him if the relationship is fractured beyond repair.
Yeah, like I said above, that's false from everything i've read from sources close to the situation. Obviously, I know no more than what I read on Twitter. However, again like I said, every reliable source I've seen has said he's rehabbing and hoping to get cleared by his personal doctors.

Also saw rumors that he is soon to be breaking ground on a new $2 million home in San Antonio.

If everything that i've seen is true, there's no reason to trade Kawhi. There's no frustration within the team, they text and communicate with each other every day, etc. That's what Danny Green said, anyways. Obviously nobody is going to believe that though, because that's "what he's supposed to say."

Last edited:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is zero chance that the Spurs would trade Leonard for Kuzma and Ingram.

If they did offer the trade, the Lakers would take it in a second.

Hell yes they would. I wouldn't care if they took Deng or not. I'd be pissed if the Lakers didn't take that deal.

I love Ingram and Kuzma. I'd love nothing more than to see them stay Lakers and realize their full potential.

Having said that, Leonard is a proven, superstar player and a top 5 player in the league and he's still young.

While Ingram and Kuzma both look to have great upside...there is also the possibility that they are as good as they are going to be or close to it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't do it. Because, the Spurs would laugh them off the phone and it'd be the biggest joke around the League, further embarrassing a once proud franchise now known as a fucking joke.

Good thing you're not a GM then

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah, if only you had my infectious charm and winning personality...

you'd get along with the world...:D

I get crabby too during that time of the month.

DJ has the bigger vagina though so it's understandable

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's your comeback to the weak ass trade you and TLF are offering?

LMAO

You were waiting for a comeback?

Are you under the impression I personally phoned up Buford and offered the trade on behalf of the Lakers?

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm as worried as anyone when it comes to Leonard's status as a future Spur cause there's so much shit going around that nobody knows what to believe. All signs point to the fact that he's done for this season. That's obvious. If he signs the supermax this offseason, all is forgiven. If he refuses to sign it, then the speculation begins.