• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would LeBron ever consider playing for Portland?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:eek:

I realize that you are the unbiased party and I'm the biased party in this scenario... but this perception is just crazy to me. This may be a rare situation where my bias brings me closer to reality.

I understand and agree with the Cavs being underdogs vs the Spurs or Warriors... but 10-1???? Get serious.

I honestly believe that to be true. In NBA best of 7 series, the better team almost always wins. Considering that the Cavs chemistry is abysmal and that the West champ would have home court, I don't think 10-1 is that far off.

The Cavs can win a game or two against anybody, but they are not winning 4 against the Warriors or Spurs without home court advantage, unless that team sustains major injuries.

Keep in mind, the Warriors and Spurs are both GREAT teams. These are not your ordinary finals opponents.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep in mind, the Warriors and Spurs are both GREAT teams. These are not your ordinary finals opponents.

And that's the difference between the Watrriors/Spurs and everyone else. The Cavs are a very good team, but they are not great.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron probably likes his knees too much to come to Portland.

We have bad luck with that.