• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

With Brady Gone, Who Will Be the Next Patriots Starting Quarterback?

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports are coming in that they’re close to a deal with Colin Kaepernick.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, it doesn't matter who the QB is, remember? "It's the SYSTEM!"

Of course the Patriots are going to continue going to the Superbowl 50% of the time. Right? We're pretty much guaranteed another 8 AFC title games in a row streak, right? 'Cuz Belichick's a genius and sech.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s an offense he’s capable of running at least.

Shame on me night, I thought of Cam Newton when I posted Gucci outlet and offensive to eyes and ears and just reread it was Colin. He could work at the Cuban Revolution restaurant , that commee that doesn't want to make millions working for slave owners. Kraft has a plantation here too

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame on me night, I thought of Cam Newton when I posted Gucci outlet and offensive to eyes and ears and just reread it was Colin. He could work at the Cuban Revolution restaurant , that commee that doesn't want to make millions working for slave owners. Kraft has a plantation here too
He’d never make it in the restaurant business. He would actually have to deliver.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you miss the part about Stidham's job to lose?

No one knows for sure what he can do? Just like Brisset and Jimmy G. They've done alright.

I'm seeing a lot of accolades about him. Is that just hype? Maybe?

NE also has the draft. Who knows maybe there is another diamond in the sixth round.

Of the vets out there the only one I wouldn't mind seeing would be Dalton. Don't want Sham no way no how even on vet minimum. Rather do with Hoyer.

I don't know anything about Stidham, I was speaking about Hoyer....I've seen that guy flop too many times over the years....I don't think Dalton is a bad qb, the question on him is can he ever win in the post season....I think he's 0-5...
No doubt BB is looking to the draft for the future, but what will he do in the meantime...
Finding another Brady in the 5th or 6th round is about as likely as snow in mid July....

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes for the 2021 season, but believe Stidham will start. He did well with the rookie WR's and was on same page, Brady was just too old to have guys making rookie mistakes by lining up incorrectly or go wrong routes, that he started to snap and bitch, not a good recipe
I'm sure Stidham will be the starter.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know anything about Stidham, I was speaking about Hoyer....I've seen that guy flop too many times over the years....I don't think Dalton is a bad qb, the question on him is can he ever win in the post season....I think he's 0-5...
No doubt BB is looking to the draft for the future, but what will he do in the meantime...
Finding another Brady in the 5th or 6th round is about as likely as snow in mid July....
Not sure why you're avoiding Stidham. All talk now is he will be the starter.

The Pats are in cap hell so Dalton isn't really even a possibility without a lot of restructuring for other players. I just saw a report they have less than 1M.

So unless one of the three top QB prospects drop down to NE around #23 I don't see them taking a QB unless it's just a mid to late round flier pick? Because the talent being projected 3rd or later is no better than what they already have.

I suppose with the cap issue BB could package some of those 13 picks and move up if he really likes one of the top 3? That would help with cap issues not having to pay so many rookie picks. However, NE has holes to fill. TE, LB for sure some want WR help. Could use an OL and a DL.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why you're avoiding Stidham. All talk now is he will be the starter.

The Pats are in cap hell so Dalton isn't really even a possibility without a lot of restructuring for other players. I just saw a report they have less than 1M.

So unless one of the three top QB prospects drop down to NE around #23 I don't see them taking a QB unless it's just a mid to late round flier pick? Because the talent being projected 3rd or later is no better than what they already have.

I suppose with the cap issue BB could package some of those 13 picks and move up if he really likes one of the top 3? That would help with cap issues not having to pay so many rookie picks. However, NE has holes to fill. TE, LB for sure some want WR help. Could use an OL and a DL.

I'm not avoiding Stidham, he is not exactly a household name and losing a 6 ringer at qb makes anything other than a name qb seem feeble.....I do think BB will work his talent with the draft and get a future qb....He may be the best in the league at it, and he knows you need a solid qb to win in this league and a stout D unless you have a Brady or Rodgers etc...
Good luck my friend.....And stay safe !!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not avoiding Stidham, he is not exactly a household name and losing a 6 ringer at qb makes anything other than a name qb seem feeble.....I do think BB will work his talent with the draft and get a future qb....He may be the best in the league at it, and he knows you need a solid qb to win in this league and a stout D unless you have a Brady or Rodgers etc...
Good luck my friend.....And stay safe !!

Stay safe as well.

The thing is we don't know if BB already found that QB in Stidham. BB used a 4th round pick on him last year. He must've seen something.

Now the kid will get his chance to show us.

I'm 50/50 on him right now. The coaches, pundints and players seem to like him.

I'm willing to give it a year. NE will be fat in cash next year. If Stidham doesn't work out, go sign a vet to a 3 year deal and draft a QB early. I just don't want to use an early pick this year on QB. Which means BB probably will do just that

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay safe as well.

The thing is we don't know if BB already found that QB in Stidham. BB used a 4th round pick on him last year. He must've seen something.

Now the kid will get his chance to show us.

I'm 50/50 on him right now. The coaches, pundints and players seem to like him.

I'm willing to give it a year. NE will be fat in cash next year. If Stidham doesn't work out, go sign a vet to a 3 year deal and draft a QB early. I just don't want to use an early pick this year on QB. Which means BB probably will do just that

10-4....Or as Joe Biden would say 10 ba duh ,well you know the thing ......:dhd:

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So ur sticking with surface numbers. Ignoring facts got it.:suds:
yup. and 2 SB appearances, one as a starter, under age 30.

now list all of the active QB's in the nfl who can say that...

go.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup. and 2 SB appearances, one as a starter, under age 30.

now list all of the active QB's in the nfl who can say that...

go.
Who cares? He didn't win.....because of his crappy advanced metrics. Dismiss all you want. Take him back then. You and the 49er fans can watch him dump feces all over the field. The other super bowl is completely irrelevant to him and U know that but it fits your agenda of ignoring real numbers about his game.