• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Winning is everything.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much of this is being on the Lions tho? Dalton would have busted here under Mayhew for sure. Cam with Megatron tho, ooooooooh baby.

It's always hard to predict who will bust and who won't if they were drafted by the Lions. All I know is Dalton is arguably a top 5 QB this year and our QB is getting thread's titled "PFF ranks Stafford as worst QB in football".

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's always hard to predict who will bust and who won't if they were drafted by the Lions. All I know is Dalton is arguably a top 5 QB this year and our QB is getting thread's titled "PFF ranks Stafford as worst QB in football".

Switch QBs with teams and the results are prolly the same. Red Rider has limited his turnovers this season. He's another QB who commits costly turnovers. At least in the past.

Orrrrrrr Dalton could be becoming that QB many said Stafford would be by year 5 or 6. I forget which it is these days.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's all the "ITS A TEAM SPORT MUTHAFUCKA!" posts that pop up when Stafford's 2-33 road record (or whatever it is now) gets brought up?

The point was referring to when everyone always says Staff has nothing to show for 7 years of being a Lion and I said those guys better hurry up and win because their 7 year window is closing fast.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Top five? You wouldn't even pick Dalton in a game of flag football. Please. LOL

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Switch QBs with teams and the results are prolly the same. Red Rider has limited his turnovers this season. He's another QB who commits costly turnovers. At least in the past.

Orrrrrrr Dalton could be becoming that QB many said Stafford would be by year 5 or 6. I forget which it is these days.

Sadly, it won't mean anything unless Dalton goes on and wins a playoff game or wins the SB.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's all the "ITS A TEAM SPORT MUTHAFUCKA!" posts that pop up when Stafford's 2-33 road record (or whatever it is now) gets brought up?

Is it or is it not a team sport?

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top five? You wouldn't even pick Dalton in a game of flag football. Please. LOL

You aren't saying that Stafford is better than Dalton are you? I know he's a ginger and all but let's be serious here.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't saying that Stafford is better than Dalton are you? I know he's a ginger and all but let's be serious here.

Put Dalton behind our line with Caldwell coaching him and we'd be lucky if he looked as good as Safety Dan

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather have Staff than Dalton.

Who's better is a mystery to me.

It's so odd that two of his hardest critics can still find room to give him love also.

While Daltons play may reflect him being a top five QB this season. I need to see multiple seasons before putting him there. I remember Stafford having a top five style season. Yet, he also is nowhere near that either.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put Dalton behind our line with Caldwell coaching him and we'd be lucky if he looked as good as Safety Dan

Agreed, as I feel you get the close to the same results when you swap them out.

Not sure any QB looks great or good behind a subpar line with no run game or defense.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so odd that two of his hardest critics can still find room to give him love also.

While Daltons play may reflect him being a top five QB this season. I need to see multiple seasons before putting him there. I remember Stafford having a top five style season. Yet, he also is nowhere near that either.
Over the last few months I've felt like I'm getting permatrolled e'ry time I listen to sports talk, or read the sports section or come on here. For years he was blindly supported and time was always given for him to develop. While I bitched. Now he needs to go? Seems crazy.

I will say I've always preferred Newton. But nobody bothers with that comparison these days.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure any QB looks great or good behind a subpar line with no run game or defense.

For that defense losing it's best two players.... It has been DAMN GOOD this year.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For years he was blindly supported and time was always given for him to develop. While I bitched. Now he needs to go? Seems crazy.

I am not going to say he's garbage because there will be times throughout games where he looks like one of the best QB's in the NFL but then disappears for long ass stretches.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not going to say he's garbage because there will be times throughout games where he looks like one of the best QB's in the NFL but then disappears for long ass stretches.

He had another gutsy effort today. He made some nice runs too. He still cant read a defense though. Unless he get past that he will not be a great QB. Going on year 8 now and still waiting.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May be good for losing two top players, however for the reasons of what I stated, it's still a subpar D

Well yeah, I'm not claiming it's all world or anything. But for having Ziggy, Quin and a bunch of scrubs. Pretty damn impressive

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton is on a 2 game losing streak while Stafford is on a 2 game winning streak.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yeah, I'm not claiming it's all world or anything. But for having Ziggy, Quin and a bunch of scrubs. Pretty damn impressive

Bynes was everywhere yesterday. Cant wait to send Tully packing next year and move Bynes to the middle. Slay has been awesome the last 2 games too. Not exactly scrubs. Diggs will get there too. Still need at least 1 more player at each level and maybe 2 depending on who leaves though.