• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Winning is everything.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bynes was everywhere yesterday. Cant wait to send Tully packing next year and move Bynes to the middle. Slay has been awesome the last 2 games too. Not exactly scrubs. Diggs will get there too. Still need at least 1 more player at each level and maybe 2 depending on who leaves though.

Yeah, Diggs has been pretty good the last couple weeks. So has Lawson. Wouldn't mind moving Levy to the middle and leaving Bynes at SLB. Jaylon Smith from Notre Dame is high on my wishlist.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't saying that Stafford is better than Dalton are you? I know he's a ginger and all but let's be serious here.

I stopped with this convo once I saw talk of Dalton being a top five QB. No way man. That dude has a solid O-line and some decent RBs he can give the ball to. They aint no Joique Bells out there.

But...everyone has a opinion so...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped with this convo once I saw talk of Dalton being a top five QB. No way man. That dude has a solid O-line and some decent RBs he can give the ball to. They aint no Joique Bells out there.

But...everyone has a opinion so...
Wouldn't it be nice to have a Jonathon Hill that doesn't get the ball enough in Detroit?

Was nice to see Riddick start and get some carries. Cooter wanted to win and I think he doled out carrier well, or Atleast better yesterday.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was nice to see Riddick start and get some carries. Cooter wanted to win and I think he doled out carrier well, or Atleast better yesterday.

Riddick is an extremely underwhelming runner to me at least. You can hate tiny hands all you want. Dude is a stud and only LOST 1 fumble all year. Riddick should be full time slot receiver. Only issue is he would have to beat out Ryan Broyles. Wait....

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you figure 9-7 gets the Lions? 20th pick?

being completely honest here. no smartass intended.

Lions Stigma will win an Allowance NL2 before the NFL Lions come within sniffing distance of 9 wins this year.

I want a top 7 at worse.

My mind is churning with possibilities of prospects drafted with original picks and even more with player(s) who need to be traded. The latter is for another day probably. I've already been in talks with two members here who think I'm nuts on trades of player(s) x.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
being completely honest here. no smartass intended.

Lions Stigma will win an Allowance NL2 before the NFL Lions come within sniffing distance of 9 wins this year.

I want a top 7 at worse.

My mind is churning with possibilities of prospects drafted with original picks and even more with player(s) who need to be traded. The latter is for another day probably. I've already been in talks with two members here who think I'm nuts on trades of player(s) x.

Define 'sniffing distance'.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the distance between me and the last time I was with a taco (female kind)

I'm one of the few here who realize you are bragging. I haven't had 'crazy' in my life for awhile as well.

Now, you will need to be a little more precise on 'sniffing distance' because Lions Stigma is staring at a claimer.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Define 'sniffing distance'.

the distance between me and the last time I was with a taco (female kind)

I'm one of the few here who realize you are bragging. I haven't had 'crazy' in my life for awhile as well. :pound: :pound: :pound:

Now, you will need to be a little more precise on 'sniffing distance' because Lions Stigma is staring at a claimer.

whatever the distance of 8 weeks is... is there a measurement for that ? if so, please clue me in.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions Stigma is staring at a claimer.

that could be a good thing. you just might get another huge shipment in but more than the previous $5.80 when another trainer believes in your somewhat trash is pure gold for him. ( I smell a claiming coming your way or maybe it was just a taco somewhere close by).