• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Howell is Done ,Qb at 2

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota probably takes JJ
Raiders just gave Minshew 25 over 2
Don't see Peters trading Howell in the division.
Fields has to get moved first most likely.
Makes sense on Minny.

Not sure how LV would view OConnell and Minshew as the answer. Maybe they like Pennix or nix?

We might have to hold on to him unless the Titans panic?

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surely we can get a 4th from Minnesota right?

Maybe Vegas? Unless they believe OConnell is it or he is the backup.

Minnesota and LV are in a bad spot. Same as NYG. They need a starter but it will cost too much to trade up.
Minny will likely be drafting a QB this season or next and they just signed Darnold to be their bridge guy this year. I don't think the Vikings are a realistic spot for him.

The Titans are hitching their wagon to Levis.

Vegas already has OConnel as the young QB that needs PT and they just signed Uncle Rico (Minshew) to be his competition/backup.

However, I could see the NYG being in the market for someone like Howell. Getting him would be a smart move imo. But would the Skins trade Howell within the division?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes sense on Minny.

Not sure how LV would view OConnell and Minshew as the answer. Maybe they like Pennix or nix?

We might have to hold on to him unless the Titans panic?
I've been seeing Fields to Vegas circling the net.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minny will likely be drafting a QB this season or next and they just signed Darnold to be their bridge guy this year. I don't think the Vikings are a realistic spot for him.

Vegas already has OConnel as the young QB that needs PT and they just signed Uncle Rico (Minshew) to be his competition/backup.

However, I could see the NYG being in the market for someone like Howell. Getting him would be a smart move imo. But would the Skins trade Howell within the division?
Uncle Rico. Lol. Classic movie.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good points.

We might be stuck with him? Titans??

Rivera is the gift that keeps on giving...ugh.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he's here so what? as soon as they find a willing trade partner and good deal he's outta here. i don't see the big deal.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt trade howell for a fifth or a fourth. He’s cheap and can play well in the league.

Behind a competent oline with wstablished safety valves in Eckler and Ertz, he might actually be good.

Keep him for the year and have him battle for the position.

I have no allegiance to mariotta, who other teams have already given up on.