• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will white people ever forgive Michael Vick?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Cam is one of the highest paid QB's in the league without having really done anything to justify it there is zero chance you can claim anything about QB racism in today's NFL. All they care about is winning. Vic is yesterdays news. If he has anything at all left in his tank you might see him picked up after the early season injuries pile up on one team or another. That's how it works.

If you're green and can help an NFL team win, they'll grind their heels into each other's face to line up to pay you.

Michael Vick's death sentence has nothing to do with racism and everything to do with the power that the current crop of "animal people" wield.

Even discussing this really pisses people off on SportsHoopla because if you just state the facts like I just did, they're so fucking ignorant that they think you're excusing what he did.

I should probably leave the thread quietly before a moron does just that but I will say that this shit is not fair and my hat's off to Michael Vick for going above and beyond to leave that nonsense and do the right thing. Ask any reasonable person (and animal people are anything but reasonable) associated with Michael Vick and they'll tell you he's the real deal.

The animal people want Michael Vick dead. And that's the truth.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In his defense, those little bastards deserved it...

Just listen to yourself, man...it was a DOUBLE bird!!! How can you justify that? YOU are what's wrong with America

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, sorry, I thought it was just a single bird. My bad...

All right, okay...I over-reacted a bit. Just been dealin with some stuff, man...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're green and can help an NFL team win, they'll grind their heels into each other's face to line up to pay you.

Michael Vick's death sentence has nothing to do with racism and everything to do with the power that the current crop of "animal people" wield.

Even discussing this really pisses people off on SportsHoopla because if you just state the facts like I just did, they're so fucking ignorant that they think you're excusing what he did.

I should probably leave the thread quietly before a moron does just that but I will say that this shit is not fair and my hat's off to Michael Vick for going above and beyond to leave that nonsense and do the right thing. Ask any reasonable person (and animal people are anything but reasonable) associated with Michael Vick and they'll tell you he's the real deal.

STOP EXCUSING WHAT HE DID!

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Because he's a low-life piece of shit.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles traded for Sam Bradford, resigned Mark Sanchez, flirted with Marcus Mariota, picked up Tim Tebow for some reason, and are moving GJ Kinne all over the field to give him a better chance to make the roster. Chip Kelly hasn't even called Michael Vick.

The Chiefs have noodle armed Alex Smith, career backup Chase Daniel, and college never-weres Aaron Murray and Tyler Bray. Andy Reid tried out Terrelle Pryor, but won't give Vick a call.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles traded for Sam Bradford, resigned Mark Sanchez, flirted with Marcus Mariota, picked up Tim Tebow for some reason, and are moving GJ Kinne all over the field to give him a better chance to make the roster. Chip Kelly hasn't even called Michael Vick.

The Chiefs have noodle armed Alex Smith, career backup Chase Daniel, and college never-weres Aaron Murray and Tyler Bray. Andy Reid tried out Terrelle Pryor, but won't give Vick a call.

The Patriots have Jimmy G as their starter with an aging Tom Brady suffering seriously eroded skills backing him up. Out of desperation they signed Tim Tebow and not even they will call Michael Vick. They paid a serial killer $40,000,000 but won't even give Vick a tryout.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The animal people, keeping the man down for 200 years

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vic did his time and paid for his crime meh there are worse things in this world he could have done .. the only reason dog fighting is illegal is because uncle sam hasnt figured out how to get his cut from it yet ..

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am an animal lover(strictly sex) but I don't hate Vick. I think he did some awful shit but he paid his debt according to the law and has since done a lot of good for animals/dogs. What more can someone ask from him after the fact? I may feel different if he had killed one of my dogs but Jesus H Christ I don't follow football for the personal drama. If he was still good a football, he would still be playing.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vic did his time and paid for his crime meh there are worse things in this world he could have done .. the only reason dog fighting is illegal is because uncle sam hasnt figured out how to get his cut from it yet ..

He's only "done his time" for about a quarter of the crimes he's committed