• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

will tom brady ever be called goat

will tom brady ever be called goat ?

• Total voters

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, Seattle will have RW, appreciate the support, and feel free to join the HC bandwagon, rather than that disease infested Walking Eagle you call trump. HC for Prez, 2016.

Your name says it all, Dunce.....Bill would be first man and give your sister an internship to the oval office blue dress and cigar college where she would major in sexual performance....Brilliant !!!
:dunce:

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK rainbow Raven.

What would you like to discuss in debating Brady?

State your case of which player is better. The floor is yours. Go.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK rainbow Raven.

What would you like to discuss in debating Brady?

State your case of which player is better. The floor is yours. Go.

This is for you @Oldschool739 , floor is yours, state your case for a Better QB than Brady.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is for you @Oldschool739 , floor is yours, state your case for a Better QB than Brady.

Well certainly not Russell Wilson, Zorn or Hasselback, that is for sure, but any number of qb's past are decidedly better Montana, Unitas, Staubach, Bradshaw etc but we'll just take Montana...4 SB wins in an 8 yr period....
MVP in 3 of them....8x Pro Bowl....2x NFL MVP....2x NFL passing TD leader....2x AP Athlete of Year in back to back seasons etc....
Over 40,000 yards passing and a 92.3 PR....Is that enough ?
The GOAT chosen by professionals is always Montana or Unitas, Brady is never mentioned....There are too many in front of him..
Outstanding yes, GOAT, No !!

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well certainly not Russell Wilson, Zorn or Hasselback, that is for sure, but any number of qb's past are decidedly better Montana, Unitas, Staubach, Bradshaw etc but we'll just take Montana...4 SB wins in an 8 yr period....
MVP in 3 of them....8x Pro Bowl....2x NFL MVP....2x NFL passing TD leader....2x AP Athlete of Year in back to back seasons etc....
Over 40,000 yards passing and a 92.3 PR....Is that enough ?
The GOAT chosen by professionals is always Montana or Unitas, Brady is never mentioned....There are too many in front of him..
Outstanding yes, GOAT, No !!

Great response. Very Nice. I agree that Montana was Outstanding and should be in ANY GOAT QB conversation.
Unitas, Staubach, and Bradshaw, less than Montana but still pretty awesome. Great results.
The Seahawk reference was unnecessary, even though RW may (I said may) get there one day. Great Start.
Brady, fuck Brady, BUT, he has Greatness.
I'll discuss his stats in another post.

But I'll start here, Montana, in the discussion. For Sure. JM exhibits Greatness, no doubt.
Unitas, Staubach, and Bradshaw, NOT in the discussion. IMO.
Brady, without a doubt, IN the Discussion. Manning and Favre too. Otto Graham? Others?

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Option 3; Montana's still #1.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great response. Very Nice. I agree that Montana was Outstanding and should be in ANY GOAT QB conversation.
Unitas, Staubach, and Bradshaw, less than Montana but still pretty awesome. Great results.
The Seahawk reference was unnecessary, even though RW may (I said may) get there one day. Great Start.

But I'll start here, Montana, in the discussion. For Sure. JM exhibits Greatness, no doubt.
Brady, without a doubt, IN the Discussion. Manning and Favre too. Otto Graham? Others?

Some pro polls have picked Unitas, but Joe was the best I ever saw....Unitas was tough and threw when throwing wasn't cool, Staubach was as clutch as you'll ever find, give him 2 minutes and he'd come back from the dead on you.....Bradshaw was tough as steel and has 4 of them rings too....I don't see Brady or Manning in the GOAT conversation, it's a qb friendly game today, those guys wouldn't have been successful back when they could get mauled on every play....Maybe they should just separate the eras and choose GOAT of last 20 yrs or something because it's impossible to do fairly otherwise....
And by the way, I like RW, he's had a great beginning and looks to be getting better...

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm seeing ALL the great attributes you claim the old dudes have also applying to Brady.
Believe me, not a NE fan at all, but I can still acknowledge Greatness. = Brady.

Where has Brady EVER failed? Oh, and RW, yup we like him too. 4 years in, 4 playoffs appearances.

Just curious, how old is OldSchool? I'm 54. Born in '61.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm seeing ALL the great attributes you claim the old dudes have also applying to Brady.
Believe me, not a NE fan at all, but I can still acknowledge Greatness. = Brady.

Where has Brady EVER failed? Oh, and RW, yup we like him too. 4 years in, 4 playoffs appearances.

I never said Brady wasn't an outstanding qb, but the differences are obvious with the emphasis the league has put on protecting the QB....It's become a weapon for them, Tom is known for his in game campaigns for flags everytime someone breathes on him, and he is not alone, other qb's do it too...
The PI rule beyond 5 yards, defenseless player flag etc, all come into the equation for the success of a qb today....
Not that way for the old greats....
And I'll just say, I'm older than you....I watched Bart Starr, and Fran Tarkenton play, I'm a young old guy !!:D

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf this is all noodle arm tom brady is and then get yards after the catch . btw pats fans not many outside of boston will ever think of patsies are anything but cheaters . tom brady = lance Armstrong .
Great post terdman:rolleyes2: did you come up with this all on your own?
You seriously are not trying to compare Brady's accomplishments with Flacco's are you?
Most honest NFL fans would tell you, you could add Flaccid's and Lucky's accomplishment and still not equal Brady's.
10 years down the road we may have a different discussion. But today, please don't waste electons posting moronic drivel.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By this time of the day Oldschool has polished off a half gallon of cough syrup. No one but his love child Money takes him seriously.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said Brady wasn't an outstanding qb, but the differences are obvious with the emphasis the league has put on protecting the QB....It's become a weapon for them, Tom is known for his in game campaigns for flags everytime someone breathes on him, and he is not alone, other qb's do it too...
The PI rule beyond 5 yards, defenseless player flag etc, all come into the equation for the success of a qb today....
Not that way for the old greats....
And I'll just say, I'm older than you....I watched Bart Starr, and Fran Tarkenton play, I'm a young old guy !!:D
OS they also protect the receiver more, restrict the defenders, call more penalties on the O line.... WRs of this era would've been laughed out of the league with their Diva antics of today. Sneeze close to a receiver and they want a flag.
Congratulate your co-conspirators for a bunch of these new PI rules. No your two clubs didn't have everything to do with it but let's say Bill Polian will never have to buy a beer in Indy and half his drinks would likely be free in MaryLand.
Thank God I'm not as old as you, I can still have my short term memory.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Old enough to grow teeth in his Pilonidal cyst......

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old enough to grow teeth in his Pilonidal cyst......

Seriously, Pats outplayed Hawks most of the game, then, by some miracle catch, yes, a miracle, the Hawks were in a position to win.

Watching from my man cave, I went from, well probably gonna lose, to WTF great lucky catch, to we have a chance, to fuuuuck. All in 5 minutes real time. (replay sloooowwed down tiiiimmmmmme)

Congrats to the Pats. Hoping, we Seahawk fans get another chance this year.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile, Brady *^((^%$#0 ) is one hella a QB.
The main reason why the Seahawks lost (give the ball to Marshawn) is Brady.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He used to chum around with Freddy at work in the quarry in Bedrock

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,471.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's never even been the greatest player on his own team.

He's the greatest fraud if our generation not named Lance Armstrong.

I just KNEW you'd be here. I bet you get a ton of Christmas cards every year from Pats fan.......huh?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just KNEW you'd be here. I bet you get a ton of Christmas cards every year from Pats fan.......huh?
I keep waking up with horses' heads in my bed! :omg: