• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

will tom brady ever be called goat

will tom brady ever be called goat ?

• Total voters

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deer Antler Spray isn't illegal and Ray was never caught or even considered a cheater, major fail old friend...
And since when did having babies by different mothers factor into player status ???
Ray was no fraud, I wouldn't go as far as that for Brady even though he is a proven cheater...
So just how many of those wins the players were counting when they voted him MVP, did he win honestly and how many by cheating ??
Stop chatting and just post meme's. Hard to believe but with every word you post you show exactly how simple mined you are. Deer antler spray contains IGF-1. Guess what? IGF-1 is a banned substance. Nice try.
Ray Lewis quite possibly the biggest fraud in the NFL.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe is Elite, and does not Cheat....Someone interpret that to NW, he can't read realism....:pound:
He costs elite money that's about the only elite tag that surrounds Joe "chuck and duck" Flaccid.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop chatting and just post meme's. Hard to believe but with every word you post you show exactly how simple mined you are. Deer antler spray contains IGF-1. Guess what? IGF-1 is a banned substance. Nice try.
Ray Lewis quite possibly the biggest fraud in the NFL.

You're too dumb to spell simple minded, but just to make you dance, Ray was never proven to have taken DA Spray, so who gives a rat stool what it has in it....Show us some facts that Ray was a fraud, some fines for PED's or any drug violation, and no need to even mention cheating, never accused, never fined, played 17 yrs, 2 SB's and retired with dignity....Now for Brady, well let's just say....
:L:rolleyes2::facepalm5::facepalm3::spy::thumbsdown:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deer Antler Spray isn't illegal and Ray was never caught or even considered a cheater, major fail old friend...
And since when did having babies by different mothers factor into player status ???
Ray was no fraud, I wouldn't go as far as that for Brady even though he is a proven cheater...
So just how many of those wins the players were counting when they voted him MVP, did he win honestly and how many by cheating ??

Ahh yes it is, it has a banned substance in it, so learn your facts. Again your guy likes to used banned substance and my guy likes to let out air. His no#s dropped with less air but it was better for the running backs , what a team player. Belichick who taught your GM the business was stupid enough to film from the sidelines, glad Ozzie hasn't picked up his arrogance

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He costs elite money that's about the only elite tag that surrounds Joe "chuck and duck" Flaccid.

You know you're a Joe Cool Flacco fan, NW.....Come on and admit it now...:dhd:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're too dumb to spell simple minded, but just to make you dance, Ray was never proven to have taken DA Spray, so who gives a rat stool what it has in it....Show us some facts that Ray was a fraud, some fines for PED's or any drug violation, and no need to even mention cheating, never accused, never fined, played 17 yrs, 2 SB's and retired with dignity....Now for Brady, well let's just say....

Ray Lewis addresses banned substance allegation Glad Brady has mind fucked you like a few others on here

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe is Elite, and does not Cheat....Someone interpret that to NW, he can't read realism....:pound:

Joe had one of the best playoffs runs I have ever seen , but wouldn't call him elite, in fact I think your the only one that has ever said that besides your cohort that has left. In the playoffs I would rather have Flacco than Peyton. Last 2 SB's he threw 1 td and had 6 to's. In the 2 SB runs he won he went 3td/7int when they beat Chicago and 2 tds/4 t/o's this year. I believe Joe went like 13/0 in his SB run and Brady had over 10 td's in his run last year including 4tds vs Seattle

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:sleep: you're boring me spelling Nazi. I can't believe it's been 30 minutes and not even one reintroduced 2013 meme. Apparently you gave a ratbird stool about what was/wasn't in Deer Antler spray when you claimed it wasn't illegal. With your track record of being wrong you should be on the Raven coaching staff:gaah::rolleyes2::facepalm5::facepalm3::spy::thumbsdown:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh yes it is, it has a banned substance in it, so learn your facts. Again your guy likes to used banned substance and my guy likes to let out air. His no#s dropped with less air but it was better for the running backs , what a team player. Belichick who taught your GM the business was stupid enough to film from the sidelines, glad Ozzie hasn't picked up his arrogance

Already responded to that false statement in the post before your last....Ray was never proven to have taken the DA Spray, but Tawmy was proven to be a cheater, and everyone knows but Pats fans....I thought you said you weren't responding to this anymore ? :D

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already responded to that false statement in the post before your last....Ray was never proven to have taken the DA Spray, but Tawmy was proven to be a cheater, and everyone knows but Pats fans....I thought you said you weren't responding to this anymore ? :D

You said DA was not illegal and Tom hasn't been proven shit, he just gave up the fight after a year.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again you're wrong. TB has never been proven to have cheated. Keep up the good work. You don't want to break this ironman streak you have going.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe had one of the best playoffs runs I have ever seen , but wouldn't call him elite, in fact I think your the only one that has ever said that besides your cohort that has left. In the playoffs I would rather have Flacco than Peyton. Last 2 SB's he threw 1 td and had 6 to's. In the 2 SB runs he won he went 3td/7int when they beat Chicago and 2 tds/4 t/o's this year. I believe Joe went like 13/0 in his SB run and Brady had over 10 td's in his run last year including 4tds vs Seattle

Well some pros call hime elite, AR called him elite, some articles have been written to that end and several player analysts have called him that... I really don't care if he's called elite or not, as Al would say; "Just win baby":D

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well some pros call hime elite, AR called him elite, some articles have been written to that end and several player analysts have called him that... I really don't care if he's called elite or not, as Al would say; "Just win baby":D
no doubt he is a good fit in Balt and that's all that matters. Your just lucky that no players on the Raven's ever cheated. Ngata was framed along with all the others my friend

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said DA was not illegal and Tom hasn't been proven shit, he just gave up the fight after a year.

I didn't think it was but don't matter as I said....Tom had no more places to hide, the NFLPA and Kraft/BB knew it was a lost battle, so he had no choice...The SC wouldn't have heard it and they knew it...
I need some football, buddy, I'm ready for a new line of banter.....Come on Sept.:gaah::gaah::gaah:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JEgjEBL.gif

I see the resemblance.

Also understand how he landed Giselle

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't the fucking Lions let a little air out of the football?? Fuck it. I want a Super Bowl. You can suspend Stafford for life. Just give us one ring.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think it was but don't matter as I said....Tom had no more places to hide, the NFLPA and Kraft/BB knew it was a lost battle, so he had no choice...The SC wouldn't have heard it and they knew it...
I need some football, buddy, I'm ready for a new line of banter.....Come on Sept.:gaah::gaah::gaah:
The NFLPA wanted to keep fighting it and had some heavyweights that were gonna do it pro bono but it was senseless to keep dragging it out. If Goodell was a man he would have given him 1-2 games but 4 right off the rip, when nobody was ever suspended for equipment violation. Brady has to be 1 dumb fucker because his no#s were way better with the proper air in it. I know when I threw a football that is lowere on air, it wobbles and tough to throw a spiral, Tom aint to bright

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no doubt he is a good fit in Balt and that's all that matters. Your just lucky that no players on the Raven's ever cheated. Ngata was framed along with all the others my friend

You didn't hear any sympathy from me for those guys, they got what they deserved.
But taking an illegal substance to heal from an injury faster and taking one to enhance your physical ability in game is different in my estimation.....

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFLPA wanted to keep fighting it and had some heavyweights that were gonna do it pro bono but it was senseless to keep dragging it out. If Goodell was a man he would have given him 1-2 games but 4 right off the rip, when nobody was ever suspended for equipment violation. Brady has to be 1 dumb fucker because his no#s were way better with the proper air in it. I know when I threw a football that is lowere on air, it wobbles and tough to throw a spiral, Tom aint to bright

I don't know, he's got 4 rings and a multi millionaire....I wish I was that dumb....:lol:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't hear any sympathy from me for those guys, they got what they deserved.
But taking an illegal substance to heal from an injury faster and taking one to enhance your physical ability in game is different in my estimation.....

I personally think anything goes in football , it's not chess. I never jump on a player or another team for any suspensions or " cheating" The only thing I don't condone is hitting a women or kids. They put those guys in special units where I was, for safety reasons/ When my son played pop warner, coaches were sneaking film from other teams and my son had some kids in HS doing steroids. The shit has been going on forever, and will