• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will AD want to be traded after this?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @buckalis

First stupid prediction already debunked.

Hadn't even logged in yet, lol. Wonder if he's gonna pull a move like Wiggy use to do and go missing for a few weeks.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"waiting for Buckalis' response: day 1"...:D
What do you expect me to say? That I didn't expect the Lakers organization to end up selling the team to Clutch? I didn't...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you expect me to say? That I didn't expect the Lakers organization to end up selling the team to Clutch? I didn't...

How about:

I was spectacularly wrong

That would be a nice start

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle Kuzma (the last one remaining) tweeted:

"I just got mobbed in "Shanghai"... to "welcome" AD to the Lakers...

KCP is also with klutch... so he is expected to be a keeper...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle Kuzma (the last one remaining) tweeted:

"I just got mobbed in "Shanghai"... to "welcome" AD to the Lakers...

KCP is also with klutch... so he is expected to be a keeper...

You don't even have the balls to admit you are wrong.

We have been telling you since you got here that you don't know what you are talking about. But you pretend to have superior knowledge that you clearly don't.

Take your dose of humble pie and learn from your mistakes. Maybe then you can be something more than a joke around here.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'll change it up a bit, though...

"waiting for Buckalis to admit he was WRONG: day 2"
I've said that ages ago... I never could have imagined that the Lakers would decide on selling their entire organization to Klutch and Lebron...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said that ages ago... I never could have imagined that the Lakers would decide on selling their entire organization to Klutch and Lebron...
It was a terrible trade in my opinion. The Lakers sold the ranch for a one year rental.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They offered more during the season. I find it funny that they're propping up Griffin for making a master deal, when this deal was offered to Demps last year (and better actually, because Kuzma and Zubac were included). The only thing Demps didn't know is where the Lakers' pick would fall for this draft, but he also didn't know that he had Zion locked up.

I fully expect the general consensus of this board to go from "The Lakers don't have good enough prospects to get the deal done over the Knicks and Celtics" to now be "Wow did the Lakers overpay." Whichever position that puts the Lakers in a bad light, lol....

I'll miss BI, Lonzo, and Hart, but I won't miss the Ball patriarch or those questions of whether these kids will ever realize their potential. Getting AD at 26, with a 5 year extension basically locked up next summer, is a HUGE get, and should draw another max type this summer, if the Lakers choose that path. They could also use that approximate max space to get a few pieces for better depth. I do hope they buy/trade their way back into the draft, even if it's just a second round pick. It'll make the draft more fun to watch (which I will do regardless, lol).

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a terrible trade in my opinion. The Lakers sold the ranch for a one year rental.

LOL. AD is not a rental. He will re-sign with the Lakers next summer. He can't sign an extension for at least 6 months by NBA rules. He wanted this team specifically and has said he will re-sign with LA.