• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will AD want to be traded after this?

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
prove whU e I said anything one way OR the other...

i'll wait...
Prove what? That YOU was raving on them all, or that they aren't with the Lakers?
If it wasn't you that was raving... It was all others!!! Nothing to prove here!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell that "conspiracy" of yours to Clarkson, Nance, Randle, Ball, Ingram, Hurt and Zubac (+ your picks), YOU USED TO RAVE UPON only a few months ago... Tell that to Kuzma...
I mean it very well may work out for them.

but after 6 years of losing what they have left is Kuzma, a 35 year old LeBron and AD on a 1 year contract--- and are missing 2 future first rounders and 2 unprotected pick swaps. I mean.....we shall see if its worth it with what they accomplish during the rest of the time LeBron is there. No one knows right now

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove what? That YOU was raving on them all, or that they aren't with the Lakers?

lol, then your "accusation" has fallen a little short, my myopic friend...

thanks for playing...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but after 6 years of losing what they have left is Kuzma, a 35 year old LeBron and AD on a 1 year contract--- and are missing 2 future first rounders and 2 unprotected pick swaps. I mean.....we shall see if its worth it with what they accomplish during the rest of the time LeBron is there. No one knows right now

with YOU rooting against us we can't possibly fail...

I wanna thank you personally...:thumb:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You seem triggered.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but you know it's coming. The Lakers hate is out in full force, regardless of the outcome.

I will add "I TOLD YOU ALL THAT AINGE WOULD NEVER OFFER TATUM." Beware anyone who intends to get into trade discussions with Ainge. He will draw things out forever and never offer what you want. He only makes trades in which he is the obvious winner. The Pelicans could've had a better deal than this last season (if the leaks were accurate).

Mostly true.

He should have made a move for Kawhi last summer and PG13 2 years ago.

That said, I do think he would have offered Tatum had AD not been adamant about Boston being a 1 year rental.

If Boston had a reasonable chance to keep Davis and Kyrie, Tatum was out the door along with what ever else it took.

As it played out, Ainge was right not to offer Tatum.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, then your "accusation" has fallen a little short, my myopic friend...

thanks for playing...
Does it mean you wasn't raving? ...liar! I've checked with your past posts!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you see this?

I did not know the "pick swaps" were also included.

I knew the 2023 one, not the 2025. Regardless, what are the odds of the Lakers having poorer draft postition with AD in his prime?

For fun, I think those pick swaps should have to be claimed before the season, or at least before the lottery (if both teams miss the playoffs). Would make for some interesting bets.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it mean you wasn't raving? ...liar! I've checked with your past posts!

hilarious...

clearly past your med time, it seems...

maybe you should lay off predictions and conspiracy theories. it certainly doesn't seem to be helping your mental state...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's not pretend AD is only on a 1 year contract. It is well known that he will sign a 5 year max deal next summer with the Lakers, probably a supermax.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew the 2023 one, not the 2025. Regardless, what are the odds of the Lakers having poorer draft postition with AD in his prime?

For fun, I think those pick swaps should have to be claimed before the season, or at least before the lottery (if both teams miss the playoffs). Would make for some interesting bets.
2023 AD will be 31.....and he has not been known to exactly be the modicum of good health.

But you are right- its doubtful that the picks are significant picks- but i am sure thats the same thing that Brooklyn thought- and that I even thought when Brooklyn made that trade.

I am sure that you as a Lakers fan would never have guessed they would be getting 2 straight #2 overall picks.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Work out what?

Them trying to BUY a championship because they can't WIN one?

Who cares? It's the NBA that will loose... Still I hope the Bucks will bully them next season!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not pretend AD is only on a 1 year contract. It is well known that he will sign a 5 year max deal next summer with the Lakers, probably a supermax.
i think thats likely, but i guess my point was more---- if he said he intended to sign there anyway....also, you never know- with the dysfunction of the franchise and the age of LeBron ---- i think that it is very very likely he re-signs in LA, but i also do not think it is a 100% slam dunk.

I was looking at the Lakers roster and I do think Bullock is a nice piece if they keep him to start building their perimeter/wing players.

i dont know- i dont know who is still under contract, or exercisable with options, or if they are just clearing the deck for every cent of cap space.

I mean- if i could sign Kemba Walker or Kyrie or Klay--- i would clear the deck and sign those guys without a second though---- if it was jimmy butler id keep the cap space and spend it on a bunch of solid players that fit with LeBron and Davis.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hilarious...

clearly past your med time, it seems...

maybe you should lay off predictions and conspiracy theories. it certainly doesn't seem to be helping your mental state...
Still... you was raving on your (now all lost) core... and now you are raving for Klutch trying to BUY a championship...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Work out what?

Them trying to BUY a championship because they can't WIN one?

Who cares? It's the NBA that will loose... Still I hope the Bucks will bully them next season!
if they win a title with DAvis and LeBron it will without a doubt be worth it. With Golden State falling apart the road is wide open--- especially with some turmoil in Houston from what we have heard.

If they dont win- when LeBron leaves they are left without any draft capital for the next 6 years basically and left with only Kuzma and Davis.

Make no doubt about it- its "win or bust now". but with the rest of their cpa space, if Pelinka does a good job, he could put a team that actually fits aroudn LeBron and Davis

they need shooters and perimeter defenders though and a point guard that can get Davis the ball when LeBron is resting or taking days off or hurt or playing off the ball or whatever.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still... you was raving on your (now all lost) core... and now you are raving for Klutch trying to BUY a championship...

I said prove I said anything one way or the other...

bottom line: you CAN'T...

seems like an open and shut case to me...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if they win a title with DAvis and LeBron it will without a doubt be worth it. With Golden State falling apart the road is wide open--- especially with some turmoil in Houston from what we have heard.

If they dont win- when LeBron leaves they are left without any draft capital for the next 6 years basically and left with only Kuzma and Davis.

Make no doubt about it- its "win or bust now". but with the rest of their cpa space, if Pelinka does a good job, he could put a team that actually fits aroudn LeBron and Davis

they need shooters and perimeter defenders though and a point guard that can get Davis the ball when LeBron is resting or taking days off or hurt or playing off the ball or whatever.

I doupt Kuzma will be in the roster after this off season...
I don't think they are screwed though... They are Klutch now and will have Klutch reseves coming in the following years...

They just don't count onthe Bucks having a TEAM to answer on their CIRCUS...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you see this?

I did not know the "pick swaps" were also included.

Pick swaps make this a lot better for NOLA.

This is not Celtics/Nets part 2 though.

Because even if the Lakers are bad when the pick swaps go through, the Nets gave away theirs for two washed players.

Anthony Davis is a lot different and probably worth the risk. Unless somehow he leaves next summer.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers need to load up on bodies and get Beverly for the mle.