• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will AD want to be traded after this?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"beg"....

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

I was right, you truly ARE full of yourself...

guess you lied about me having the last word on the matter. ah well. price for being arrogant, I suppose...
lied? you are still trying to get the last word, my friend. And, yes, beg

you - "I was WRONG...
NOW will you kindly shut the hell up about it...?"

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always liked ya. As I'm sure you know, these forums would be boring if we all agreed.

well, you kinda have me there. WOULD get rather boring around here quickly...

fair enough. burying the hatchet...

so, about the Browns...:heh:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, you kinda have me there. WOULD get rather boring around here quickly...

fair enough. burying the hatchet...

so, about the Browns...:heh:
Still can't believe I still have to wait another 2.5 months for a real game. That might be the biggest issue with Lebron leaving. At least with him, the season took me this close to NFL season, as opposed to an extra 2 months from end of season.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still can't believe I still have to wait another 2.5 months for a real game. That might be the biggest issue with Lebron leaving. At least with him, the season took me this close to NFL season, as opposed to an extra 2 months from end of season.

I hear ya. it's like me "wallowing" through baseball season since I stopped following it back in 1995 I believe...

will admit i'm VERY interested in this season considering we got to the AFC championship last time out and Patrick Mahomes turned out to be a bonafide stud...

Spagnoula's defense still has me kinda worried, but we'll see what happens...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But no... he will sign his extension during mid season if the Pelicans go out and buy a PG out of free agency that makes justice to the rest of the roster...

Can you imagine a player of AD's caliper leaving a Kemba, Holiday, Zion, Randle, AD roster that is about to create the most bright history written in the NBA books and go where? to the Lakers circus? To the Celtics disaster?

Not only he will stay with the Pelicans, but I bet you he will even sign a "team friendly" extension so that he can help with the teams future!

He is gonna make an unimaginable fortune out of endorsments anyway!

Not exactly what I was looking for, but still brilliant.

No he won't (leave in free agency)... He ain't stupid to leave a team that will be competing for championships for ever as long as his career lasts and go to where he will have a non guaranteed future (in terms of success)...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, the Pels will be very smart if they get Kemba Walker or Kyrie this off season... Then AD goes nowhere and the Kemba (or Kyrie), Holliday, Zion, Randle, AD line up is "pure death" to play against for anyone in the league... Let alone that the Pels just entered the "highly desirable destinations" for FAs this off season...

LOL

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe NO! Holiday, Zion and Holiday in one young team? If the Pelicans F.O. works "smart" this season, they'll be after the title at the 2021 playoffs... Bucks vs. Pelicans in the finals of 2021... what a final this would be!
Boy was you ever wrong about this one:pound::pound::pound::pound:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AD is not stupid... He now knows that the Pelicans can be contenders for the title with this roster and a coach with excellent basketball IQ... All the Pelicans have to do now is to add a PG (Kemba?) that makes justice to the rest of the roster and are all set to compete for the title...

AD also knows that it's best for him not to "jump ships" often, but rather stay with a team and link his name with greatness for all his career. Only reason that AD asked to be traded, was that he felt he could not compete for the title... now he can!

AD also knows that the Pelicans have unexpectedly turned to "highly wanted destination" for FAs and players wanting to be traded...

90% he is staying with the Pelicans... It's what his manager will be advising him, it's what his coach will be asking and will be "all over him" as to convince him, it's what the F.O. of the Pelicans will be putting all its power to achieve...

Here is a gem of yours from last May.

Proving once and for all, that yes, old quotes can in fact be pulled by anybody.

Now find “my quotes” or admit you are a liar you deepshit moron.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a gem of yours from last May.

Proving once and for all, that yes, old quotes can in fact be pulled by anybody.

Now find “my quotes” or admit you are a liar you deepshit moron.

Since you could dig this, why don't you bring them up yourself dickhead?

It's because you will be proven a liar, a hypocrite and (therefore) a dickhead isn't it?

But then what you do?

You bring a post of mine suggesting the obvious!

AND YOU KNOW
that it is what would have happened if the Lakers have respected the NBA rules, didn't have violated them, haven't being found guilty for violating the rules by the NBA'a own comitee and wouldn't have been penalized to pay some millions of $$$$ for violating the rules all other teams respect!

At least the NBA took action of forced trades never happening again in the future!

I guess it all proves you twice as stupid now!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's because you will be proven a liar, a hypocrite and (therefore) a dickhead isn't it?

But then what you do?

AND YOU KNOW
that it is what would have happened if the Lakers have respected the NBA rules, didn't have violated them, haven't being found guilty for violating the rules by the NBA'a own comitee and wouldn't have been penalized to pay some millions of $$$$ for violating the rules all other teams respect!

At least the NBA took action of forced trades never happening again in the future!

Because I didn’t write those things dumbass!

And LOL at you. You said AD was going back to NO despite EVERYONE including AD saying he did not want to go back. You were wrong then, you are wrong now.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But then what you do?

AND YOU KNOW

Translation:"i'm not gonna dig those posts up. I'll look like a bigger fool than normal".-buckalis:lol:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But then what you do?

AND YOU KNOW

Are you seriously asking @tlance to quote you posts he.... didn't post?!?

But hey, since you're full of shit and won't do it, I tried.

This may come as a bit of a surprise to you but

I couldn't find any.

giphy.gif

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you seriously asking @tlance to quote you posts he.... didn't post?!?

But hey, since you're full of shit and won't do it, I tried.

This may come as a bit of a surprise to you but

I couldn't find any.

giphy.gif

How long until he accuses you of being my alt account?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But then what you do?

AND YOU KNOW

Those ridiculous fines for the Lakers should've been rescinded and the league has changed it's so-called tampering rules accordingly.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But then what you do?

AND YOU KNOW

I'm starting to think you aren't following the rules yourself here! 18 years or older is ONLY allowed to post in this forum.

90% stays with Pelicans - PRICELESS

Now you are making excuses that the Lakers didn't follow the rules lol. That is a lousy excuse for being dead wrong by anyone, even you.

Again...

1. Learn how the NBA works, specifically the cap and realistic trades that can actually happen
2. Learn the English language, reading and writing
3. Since you are wrong most of the time, admit that you were wrong instead of digging yourself into a deepshit hole

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
buckalis said:
"AD is not stupid... He now knows that the Pelicans can be contenders for the title with this roster and a coach with excellent basketball IQ... All the Pelicans have to do now is to add a PG (Kemba?) that makes justice to the rest of the roster and are all set to compete for the title...

AD also knows that it's best for him not to "jump ships" often, but rather stay with a team and link his name with greatness for all his career. Only reason that AD asked to be traded, was that he felt he could not compete for the title... now he can!

AD also knows that the Pelicans have unexpectedly turned to "highly wanted destination" for FAs and players wanting to be traded...

90% he is staying with the Pelicans... It's what his manager will be advising him, it's what his coach will be asking and will be "all over him" as to convince him, it's what the F.O. of the Pelicans will be putting all its power to achieve..."

"AD is not stupid"
- the one comment that you got right but the reasons you gave, totally wrong. He is not stupid...he demanded a trade to the Lakers-1st in the west now lol.

"All the Pelicans have to do now is to add a PG (Kemba?) that makes justice to the rest of the roster and are all set to compete for the title..." - :pound: :pound:

"AD also knows that the Pelicans have unexpectedly turned to "highly wanted destination" for FAs" - Damn right. THEY SIGNED JJ REDICK. Everyone and their mom wants in New Orleans!

"90% he is staying with the Pelicans" -
giphy.gif

"It's what his manager will be advising him, it's what his coach will be asking and will be "all over him" as to convince him" - the fact that you said this after AD had been demanding for a trade for a year makes this ridiculously stupid. Yeah his manager isn't going to listen to what he wants, his coach has a say in it? LOL

These posts are so dumb it is really like you are trying to make yourself look like an idiot or just trolling....it's like the kid that can't add simple math in 4th grade bc he has a learning disability.