• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will AD want to be traded after this?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fine, fuck...

I was WRONG...
NOW will you kindly shut the hell up about it...?

Geeze, someone needs to teach you there's a right way and acting Qatari come at people, and it STILL doesn't invalidat my opinion...
The right way was when Wiggy proved you were wrong a while ago for you to have just said, "my bad....you might have a bias on many topics, but I was wrong here."

I'd also advise that next time not make it worse by not knowing what is a fact and what is not.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The right way was when Wiggy proved you were wrong a while ago for you to have just said, "my bad....you might have a bias on many topics, but I was wrong here."

But you didn't.

oh go play with yourself, you arrogant fuck...

you got what you wanted. Move on...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU claimed he would have had him top 5 if NOT a Laker. Your words. In his most recent list here he did not have him top 5. You were wrong. No more, no less.

Might he be biased? Yep....but not here.

Wiggy's most recent list was made when most others had Davis outside the top too though. Again, because he wasn't playing.

There are certainly some Laker homers who will jack AD up now that he dons purple and gold and there will be Laker haters who knock him down because he is there.

I also think if we did this exercise again today with the assumption of how they will perform next season, Davis would get a lot more votes from neutral parties than he did in the spring.

I don't pretend to know how much AD to the Lakers has on the rankings for these two. But, Wiggy is a well documented Laker hater who loves to troll Laker fans.

So there is that.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take Kawhi, Giannis, healthy KD and possibly Harden

Obviously James in the playoffs still.

So sixth

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy's most recent list was made when most others had Davis outside the top too though. Again, because he wasn't playing.

There are certainly some Laker homers who will jack AD up now that he dons purple and gold and there will be Laker haters who knock him down because he is there.

I also think if we did this exercise again today with the assumption of how they will perform next season, Davis would get a lot more votes from neutral parties than he did in the spring.

I don't pretend to know how much AD to the Lakers has on the rankings for these two. But, Wiggy is a well documented Laker hater who loves to troll Laker fans.

So there is that.

thank you, coach...

Everyone here knows Wiggy's got an agenda, except apparently this fool...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank you, coach...

And I might add that you do not have a homer rep.

I think your feelings toward LeBron pretty well prove that.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh go play with yourself, you arrogant fuck...

you got what you wanted. Move on...
no need for a meltdown, my friend. Give me the "you need to get the last word" comment while trying to get the last word.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So there is that.
Don't disagree, but the only fact is he did not have a documented list with AD in the top 5 and his most recent list did not have him there. Like most here.

Might some move him back into their top 5? sure, but not crazy to have Lebron, Durant, Kawhi, Harden, Curry ahead of him.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no need for a meltdown, my friend. Give me the "you need to get the last word" comment while trying to get the last word.

"meltdown" lmao...

CLEARLY you give yourself too much credit, my condescending little friend...

but since you asked for the "last word" so nicely...:finger2:

now go and tell the class what condescending means...

#egotisticalprick:lol:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank you, coach...

Yet you admitted you were wrong. Does that make you a double secret super fool? You also showed you didn't know what a fact was nor follow your own advice when you asked we let this die.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"meltdown" lmao...

you're in.....you're out.......you admit you were wrong and beg the discussion stop........could you make up your mind?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're in.....you're out.......you admit you were wrong and beg the discussion stop........could you make up your mind?

"beg"....

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

I was right, you truly ARE full of yourself...

guess you lied about me having the last word on the matter. ah well. price for being arrogant, I suppose...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh, and btw, I simply said it to shut you up. obviously that didn't work...

but hey, if you still wanna play today then let's keep it going...:D

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"meltdown" lmao...

And I'll offer my apologies here as we've seen in another thread you did not come close to rising to the level of SportsHoopla meltdown.