• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will AD want to be traded after this?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they can... You obviously have to revise your knowledge of how cap works...

LOL.

Quite confident for somebody who is extremely wrong. I do admire the confidence.

Pelicans are currently on the hook for 81.1 million for next season. That does not count a possible player option for Julius Randle or the projected salary for Zion, which should be about $9 million.

So that means 90 million on the books with about 19 million available under the cap.

Unless they move Jrue Holliday or Solomon Hill (that won't come cheap) there is no way they can carve enough cap space to sign a max player like Kyrie AND retain Davis, Zion and Jrue.

You don't know what you are talking about here.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Them Lakers fans (first) and Sixers fans (second) are the most delusional fans in the world... All they know is invent scenarios that are impossible and then buy, read and integrate all fake "news" and "rumors" that every web troll sells to them, thus turning them to trolls... It of course takes a "market" of low intelligence as to "eat" all these garbage... The (much better) Celtics fans are hear to prove it!

Dude.

Careful calling other fans delusional.

Pot meet kettle

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you are, nonsense that he will definitely be a Pelican this upcoming year and they can keep Randle AND sign Kyrie LOL Talk about pure nonsense

Ask Randle, Clarkson or Nance if they will ever go back to LA(O)L... Go ahead and ask them...

You obviously don't have a clue how cap space is created, or how business policies works... As I said before, I won't bother to explain cap space to you, but I will explain business...

Business is much like Poker before you draw your last one... The other guy thinks that has you based on odds, he has bet all he has, but then his opponent draws his last and gets the "upper hand"... All Griffin is doing here is showing them that he has drawn the one card that they didn't count he could draw... Then, all Griiffin says is what a business man that wins anyway should be wise to do... "you can have your money back before I play the card and we are friends"... or you can "leave it on the table and withdraw", or you can "insist betting... it's up to you..."

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask Randle, Clarkson or Nance if they will ever go back to LA(O)L... Go ahead and ask them...

You obviously don't have a clue how cap space is created, or how business policies works... As I said before, I won't bother to explain cap space to you, but I will explain business...

Business is much like Poker before you draw your last one... The other guy thinks that has you based on odds, he has bet all he has, but then his opponent draws his last and gets the "upper hand"... All Griffin is doing here is showing them that he has drawn the one leaf that they didn't count he could draw... Then, all Griiffin says is what a business man that wins anyway should be wise to do... "you can have your money back before I play the card and we are friends"... or you can leave it on the table and withdraw, or you can insist betting... it's up to you...

Keep going in circles man, your stance isn't getting anymore credible.

I see you have been fiddling with that salary cap feature on NBA2K. You are probably the kid that raises the cap setting so you can build a superteam LOL

You are definitely over complicating things, it's simple math. It seems like you didn't make it out of high school though...it's OKAY though, you can go get your GED

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep going in circles man, your stance isn't getting anymore credible.

I see you have been fiddling with that salary cap feature on NBA2K. You are probably the kid that raises the cap setting so you can build a superteam LOL

You are definitely over complicating things, it's simple math. It seems like you didn't make it out of high school though...it's OKAY though, you can go get your GED

OK, the day me and SHANE are laughing together means something, or SOMEONE, is coming in with a whole Lotta crazy...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

Quite confident for somebody who is extremely wrong. I do admire the confidence.

Pelicans are currently on the hook for 81.1 million for next season. That does not count a possible player option for Julius Randle or the projected salary for Zion, which should be about $9 million.

So that means 90 million on the books with about 19 million available under the cap.

Unless they move Jrue Holliday or Solomon Hill (that won't come cheap) there is no way they can carve enough cap space to sign a max player like Kyrie AND retain Davis, Zion and Jrue.

Oh really? Amazing... how didn't I think of that?

Therefore... they can't add on (expiring) Solomon a couple of future (garbage - since they'll be contenders in the years to come) picks and get rid of him , neither they are eligible to get an MLE out of a free agent... right? I'm not going in circles with your inventions of nonsense mate...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh really? Amazing... how didn't I think of that?

Therefore... they can't add on (expiring) Solomon a couple of future (garbage - since they'll be contenders in the years to come) picks and get rid of him , neither they are eligible to get an MLE out of a free agent... right? I'm not going in circles with your inventions of nonsense mate...

Sure they could do that attach first rounders to Hill to move him.

But, 2 huge problems:

1: they aren't signing Kyrie or Kemba
2: they aren't resigning AD

So attaching picks that are probably going to be in the lottery would be short sighted at best. Potentially fireable if the expected outcome holds.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure they could do that attach first rounders to Hill to move him.

But, 2 huge problems:

1: they aren't signing Kyrie or Kemba
2: they aren't resigning AD

So attaching picks that are probably going to be in the lottery would be short sighted at best. Potentially fireable if the expected outcome holds.
Oh... now it's "going back to the (same) circles" as before...
Not inventing "cap space nonsense" anymore?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knows Namath's in The Hall for winning SB III. Because his regular season #'s aren't HOF worthy.
Thanks Captain Obvious

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh... now it's "going back to the (same) circles" as before...
Not inventing "cap space nonsense" anymore?

Where are Kemba or Kyrie going if not to a "primary destination" for players that want to contend? The Bucks have no space for them after they resigned Bledsoe as far as I know... Are they going to the ...Lakers along with the other 200+ free agents this season?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are Kemba or Kyrie going if not to a "primary destination" for players that want to contend? The Bucks have no space for them after they resigned Bledsoe as far as I know... Are they going to the ...Lakers along with the other 200+ free agents this season?

They are going to go to a big market team and/or a contender.

NOLA is neither.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are going to go to a big market team and/or a contender.

NOLA is neither.

May I guess the Lakers then? :agree::crazy::doh:

Do the Lakers have the cap space? ...please explain to me how it works! :D:hellno::lol:

Will the Lakers trade for Paul George too, now that OKC needs to go under the lux tax as to save 60M? :dhd::hope:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May I guess the Lakers then? :agree::crazy::doh:

Do the Lakers have the cap space? ...please explain to me how it works! :D:hellno::lol:

Will the Lakers trade for Paul George too, now that OKC needs to go under the lux tax as to save 60M? :dhd::hope:

are you insane?

The Lakers actually do have cap space. They are in play for 1 of them. I doubt they get either, but they could.

OKC does not have to trade Paul George. That would be stupid.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

It could land them Terry Rozier...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez the dude might actually not have graduated high school yet...I feel kinda bad now lol

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you insane?

The Lakers actually do have cap space. They are in play for 1 of them. I doubt they get either, but they could.

OKC does not have to trade Paul George. That would be stupid.

Oh... aren't they? will your dad pay the 60M?

Who is the one that the Lakers after? Is it Kyrie, or is it Kemba? Have you talked with a shrink lately on your visions of one of these (or AD) wanting to come to the Lakers circus at this stage?

Who you think you are talking to? Do you think you are talking with one that has the average "Laker's fan" basketball IQ? ...or your basketball IQ perhaps?

Check my Avatar... I have the rights of this picture... it may tell you something!

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does he? I'm not going in circles with people claiming the same nonsense over and over again! All Griffin has to do is ...nothing but add assets to the roster before he has AD begging to stay!
(if AD wants titles that is...)
And if he does all that adding assets with -12M in cap space to play around AD and AD still says I don't want to play here what then?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if he does all that adding assets to play around AD and AD still says I don't want to play here what then?

if AD is crazy enough not resign by next Feb (which he isn't) they'll trade him to the East in an unexpected trade that no one could have foreseen...But he ain't crazy as to "kick off" the "once in a lifetime" opportunity that stands "wide open" in front of him...