• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will A-Roid "OuT" LeRoids in Biogenisis scandal

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Threads and posts like his are all Kobe homers have left. He knows James has passed Kobe on the all-time list and Kobe will never crack the top 10 so he resorts to "I wish injury on James and hope he's on roids" threads.

Sman will be posting this nonsense even more now that numbers prove that his hero has been doping for quite sometime.

This is incorrect - Sman has only one follower in here and Hurricane is not a Lakers fans. I kind of think that the Kobe homers are gone for the most part and have been replaced with the Lebron loving faggots. I expect that Lebron Lovers were the same ones that used to suck Kobe's dick.

Sorry, but that had to be said:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers fan r the worst!!!! U hate on Lebron but tell everyone around you that in 2014 hes signing with LA.. To all those that truly believe Lebron uses steroids uve got 2 be kidding me... roids would have an lil or no effect on an nba player... its not gonna chance there game as say it would a baseball player.. Now if u said he was on hgh thats alil different or more believeable..Hgh is used to maintain good health and recover faster unlike roids it dosent help u gain body mass.. in the nba this woukd help benefit a player due 2 the long grind of the season

First of all NOT ALL FANS BELIEVES THAT LEBRON IS USING STEROIDS. I don't - unless of course there are many others and it's as bad as it was with the MLB a decade ago and that is a possibility I suppose, but the NBA has been regulated considerably better in my opinion.

Second of all, I agree only partly that steroids would have little or no affect on a NBA player. Steroids will not replace talent or skill. That's a given. In baseball, steroids is more effective in my opinion because the only real talent that counts is a .354 instead of .150 era and the steroids gives the player the arms and legs to hit and outfield. In basketball, I don't think steroids is going to give Howard or Lebron the talent to get to the basketball, fake out others and many of the other things they do, but it is going to give each player that has that God given talent the athleticism and legs to run and jump and do those things. The downside is that the steroids is not going to protect the knees from getting blown out and the players are going to age faster down the stretch so I seriously doubt there are many NBA players who have real talent - that are actually using.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way - For everyone that dislikes Smans posts remember - as long as you read and respond to them, he has an audience and is getting his joy. He gets his joy by getting your goat. Ignore everything he says and his posts and threads will do like your paycheck when you get home and hand it to your wife

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing we can do is respond to each of his threads with complete nonsense or something that has no connection to what he is talking about. If you really want to upset his apple cart, you have to out think him and that shouldn't be that hard. All you have to do is outsmart a person with the IQ of a chimpanzee

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been "proven" guilty by myself and others. Let's remember there is no "court of law" for steroids. It's a court of public opinion and he's been found GUILTY.

We also have it that you beat your partner of 2 years silly and because of fear refused to report it. This has been proven by myself and others who actually know you. It is a court of public opinion and you have been found guilty. Hell, we do not have to have an opinion poll to validate the court of public opinion, but if King James promises to come to play for LA when he becomes free agent, we may overlook our twisted unproven assertion.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We also have it that you beat your partner of 2 years silly and because of fear refused to report it. This has been proven by myself and others who actually know you. It is a court of public opinion and you have been found guilty. Hell, we do not have to have an opinion poll to validate the court of public opinion, but if King James promises to come to play for LA when he becomes free agent, we may overlook our twisted unproven assertion.

I think you have it backwards - His partner beat the crap out of him for two years straight and he was to embarrassed to admit that a 120 15 year old girl was beating him up because he knew he would go to jail and get raped by men and subsequently that left him brain damaged:laugh3:

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guy Sammy wasn't innocent until proven guilty, so why should LeBron?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you're not texting, you're posting on a forum. Please use basic grammar, spelling and punctuation if you expect people to read your shit.

:lame:Don't pretend you don't know what I was talking about on the other thread.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You and others need to go back and read what our constitution actually says on this matter. In the eyes of the law, No government may falsely imprison you or take away your civil rights until you have been proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt. Until you have been arrested and convicted in a criminal court, you are indeed not guilty of a crime that warrants being put into prison or some other form of punishment. But....

That does not mean the person in question is innocent and it does not mean Lebron, or whoever has never used ped's and it does not mean that fans like Sman, or whoever is legally or morally obligated think nice toughts about Lebron or whoever. Everyone in the United States of America is allowed to think and state their opinions even if they are wrong. In the case of McGwire, Bonds and Sosa, they were getting shots up their asses and everything else and every one knows it. Doesn't mean he was innocent - just means he wasn't proven guilty. That's the beauty of public opinion - it's free and sometimes you get what you pay for when you get a free opinion

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So there is no limit for how many threads you can start with the same article.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe because James didn't have a severe increase in a certain stat(s) like Sosa did?

Hitting 36 HR's in 1997
66 in 1998
63 in 1999
50 in 2000
64 in 2001
49 in 2002 is when the decline started
June of 2003 he was busted during a game using a corked bat.

Like I asked you before, what part of James game suggests he's been using PED'S?

There was a lot of evidence to prove that he was juicing. Then the corked bat was the icing on the cake.

Last edited by a moderator:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe because James didn't have a severe increase in a certain stat(s) like Sosa did?

Hitting 36 HR's in 1997
66 in 1998
63 in 1999
50 in 2000
64 in 2001
49 in 2002 is when the decline started
June of 2003 he was busted during a game using a corked bat.

Like I asked you before, what part of James game suggests he's been using PED'S?

There was a lot of evidence to prove that he was juicing. Then the corked bat was the icing on the cake.

Now you are going to get him confused with the facts - Bad Boy Jim:laugh3:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of if you want to go further, One could argue that everyone that accused Sosa of juicing turned out to be right because the evidence came out that he was, so those that made the accusations turned out to be smart judge of characters.

I am not expecting that to happen in Lebron's case though because no one with that amount of intelligence, good judgement of character and etc has stepped up to the plate to make the accusation and as it has been said before - where's the evidence?. Lebron has played the same since he joined in high school

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could also argue that the Sosa debacle belongs on the MLB board because the MLB was widely known for drug abuse and it took the United States Congress stepping in and forcing the MLB to take action. The NBA has never had that reputation. At the end of the day, people are entitled to their opinions and if your opinion is one not shared by enough intelligent people then they are going consider you stupid. That's life

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does the story say it was from March 3rd??

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers fan r the worst!!!! U hate on Lebron but tell everyone around you that in 2014 hes signing with LA.. To all those that truly believe Lebron uses steroids uve got 2 be kidding me... roids would have an lil or no effect on an nba player... its not gonna chance there game as say it would a baseball player.. Now if u said he was on hgh thats alil different or more believeable..Hgh is used to maintain good health and recover faster unlike roids it dosent help u gain body mass.. in the nba this woukd help benefit a player due 2 the long grind of the season

Lakers fans talk shit about Lebron because they are deathly afraid that he is better than Kobe and will be considered better than Kobe when all is said and done.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers fans talk shit about Lebron because they are deathly afraid that he is better than Kobe and will be considered better than Kobe when all is said and done.

Plus the fact that No one likes Scumbag, cheaters like Lebronze. Let's see Roids go off the juice and see what kinda game he has. The facts are that Leroids been cheating ever since his junior year in high school.

Peace!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus the fact that No one likes Scumbag, cheaters like Lebronze. Let's see Roids go off the juice and see what kinda game he has. The facts are that Leroids been cheating ever since his junior year in high school.

Peace!!

i'll say again that i have no clue whether LeClown is juicing or not. i WILL say that it wouldn't suprise me if he was, though. as far as the guys saying "we want him to be a Laker", THIS Lakers fan surely doesn't. not because the guy can't play. but i've always disliked this clown's self-serving attitude. just my opinion, though...