• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron Not Mentioned In Biogenisis Scandal

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're full blown retarded if you're comparing the physiques of Bonds and Lebron 10 years apart respectively and calling them similar.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually don't like doing work for lazy ASSSwipes like Botslyaer, but here you go:
So NBA isn't affiliated with FIBA, why does FIBA still recognize NBA?

You can read all about how Nba players are immune from failing fiba drug tests including the Olympics...

As for the nba drug policy, here is a link to show how the NBA drug testing policy is a complete joke. If you read it you learn some of the following:
1)Nba has an in house drug testing policy
2)They're not obligated to report the tests to anyone
3)In 2005 23 Nba players tested positive for performance enhancing drugs(accrding to MD Lloyd BAccus who testified to Congress)... 20 of the 23 positive results were thrown out by Stern...

The NBA and performance enhancing drugs - ESPN

Furthermore this is consistent with the story that many insiders are aware of. Lebron was one of those 23 players that tested positive. Dan Gilbert was going to release that information on the night of "The DEcisions" where Lebron humilated Gilbert and Cleveland.

However, Stern went ballistic and threatened gilbert with massive legal action, and Gilbert backed down...

People on the message board you're citing as "fact" say NBA players still get tested in the Olympics...

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MORE PROOF OF NBA PLAYERS USING STEROIDS... Take a look at young blake griffin vs nowadays. the hairline is holding steady.. for now.

7d3D~6~800.jpg

Vs now
blake-griffin1.jpg

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at Griffin's Jaw compared to when he was younger. Guarateed he's Doping!!!!!!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and nothing is more accurate than time travel!!!

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have one serious receding hairline, too.

But I'm not here to talk about the past.

Dammit! Where's my translator?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything is making sense now.

Sman, I need you to sit down for a minute before you continue reading. This is going to hurt, a lot.

That site is not real news. Those are jokes with photo shopped pictures. I can see why you have been confused all these years getting all of your information from there. Those stories are NOT REAL!!