• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron Not Mentioned In Biogenisis Scandal

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to reports, Bud Seling is going to suspend 20 MLB players for their connection to Anthony Bosch and Biogenisis, a known steroid clinic in miami.

Good for Bud Selig for doing his job as baseball commissioner and going after the cheaters. Too bad David Stern doesn't do his job as well. Lebron James and Jameer Nelson are reported to be customers of Biogenisis and Bosch as well.

But of course where he hear NOTHING from David Stern. Is this a surprise that Stern refuses to even comment on Lebron's involvement? That when asked about Lebron's involvement Stern just ignores the question as if he didn't hear the reporter asking the question?

No surprise to me, considering Stern is the commissioner that routinely fixes Nba playoff series, hires convicted felons as NBA refs (Joey Crawford), and continues to let Scott Foster (Donaghy's game fixing partner) referee big playoff games...Btw, Scott Foster was the ref in game 7 of Mia/Indiana.

Scott Foster called 16 fouls in game 7, 14 of them on Indiana...Yet, no one says anything...LOll..It's amazing how gullable the public is..

To read more about Lebron's involvement in Biogenisis click on this:

IBN Sports Wrap - IBN Exclusive : Lebron James Linked To Steroids Clinic (Juicer?) by Incarcerated Bob

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone interested in butterfly gardening?

Last edited by a moderator:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha awesome video, I am going to remember this for my kids some day.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ironic this story coming out almost on the eve of the NBA finals. I've heard some reporters are going to bring it up at the "pressers". I'm sure Stern is going to do his best to squash it.

It would be the perfect conclusion to Stern's legacy. First Donaghy and the game fixing scandals, and now his biggest "star" being busted for roids...

All on Sterns watch..LOL...Couldn't happen to a nicer guy...LOL

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha awesome video, I am going to remember this for my kids some day.
I did this a couple of years back as a school project with my daughter. I have been hooked since then. Its extremely relaxing and teaches you a lot about plants you may have to use one day to live if society goes to shit.

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is being framed. He hasn't used roids and the report I got from one of my sources says that LeBron will be cleared of all false accusations

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about the bald head? The tumor in his jaw from roids? The bad acne, and poc marked face? The roid rage? And the stamina to play 48 minutes a night without sweating?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What History Has Told Us...

Is that when there is smoke - there usually is fire.

Now, this is not always true. But when it comes to steroid use, the great majority of the time there has been accusations or a story break about a player - it turns out to be true in the end.

I have no idea if he used or not. I won't sit here and say that he did, because none of us know. However, any unbiased person has to agree there is at least a lot of smoke here (jaw issues, the story posted above, his agent, massive weight and muscle gain, etc...).

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think the odds are that Lebron has been juicing? Considering his physique? The connection to Biogenisis? The physical characteristics. His stamina on court? The fact that many top athletes in sport use them?

I would say of any Nba player, Lebron is #1 candidate. Especially since he's already been named by biogenisis employees. I would put the odds on Lebron at about 98 pct likelihood that he's juicing. However, don't expect Stern to get involved. His M.O. is to Bury it?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'll put it to you this way. it wouldn't suprise me if he was on the juice. and i doubt VERY seriously if he's the only one...

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Stern will investigate the story? Bud Selig is suspending 20 of its players. Yet not one word out of Stern about Lebron or Jameer Nelson.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kind of shocking that Stern gets away with this. That the media allows him to.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kind of shocking that Stern gets away with this. That the media allows him to.

i do agree with you to the point that David Stern ain't the most honest cat out there as far as commissioners go. wouldn't suprise me at all if he was sitting on a mountain of P.E.D. cases...

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do agree with you to the point that David Stern ain't the most honest cat out there as far as commissioners go. wouldn't suprise me at all if he was sitting on a mountain of P.E.D. cases...

Fuck David Stern and his egomaniacal, favorites-playing ass.

Stern showed his colors when he fined the Spurs for resting starters on their 4th road game in 5 nights and then didn't do shit when Miami turned around and did the same thing in San Antonio.

Adam Silver might not be any better. But he damn sure can't be worse.

Good riddance. Fuck you, Stern.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stern showed his colors when he fined the Spurs for resting starters on their 4th road game in 5 nights and then didn't do shit when Miami turned around and did the same thing in San Antonio.

considering Silver's been completely trained to carry on Stern's policies you're right, he WON'T be any better...

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still don't see how that broke rules. A coach can play whoever the fuck he wants...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it went against the Ferengi 335th rule of acquisition. "you cannot put a crimp in the NBA's planning of selling a TV event"...

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a picture from his rookie season
is-lebron-james-on-steroids-1.jpg

Here is a picture of him now

is-lebron-james-on-steroids-2-300x236.jpg

"He is double the size. It’s just like comparing pictures of Barry Bonds as a rookie with those from the end of his career. Please do not tell me that it’s all from working out. Don’t try to pass it off as Lebron gaining more weight as he gets older. How does weight lifting change the size of your head?
Additionally, HGH can have certain side affects. One of those is hair loss. Take a look at LeBron’s receding hairline."

is-lebron-james-on-steroids-51-300x133.jpg

is-lebron-james-on-steroids-4.jpg