• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron Not Mentioned In Biogenisis Scandal

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is innocent so you can forget about that.

The league, especially the playoffs is controlled by the Mafia, everyone knows this. Shouldn't be a suprise!

Miami wins, it only makes sense. LBJ will end of winning 8 ships, the Mafia is on his side and he pays them off with free headbands! :dance:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a picture from his rookie season
is-lebron-james-on-steroids-1.jpg

Here is a picture of him now

is-lebron-james-on-steroids-2-300x236.jpg

"He is double the size. It’s just like comparing pictures of Barry Bonds as a rookie with those from the end of his career. Please do not tell me that it’s all from working out. Don’t try to pass it off as Lebron gaining more weight as he gets older. How does weight lifting change the size of your head?
Additionally, HGH can have certain side affects. One of those is hair loss. Take a look at LeBron’s receding hairline."

is-lebron-james-on-steroids-51-300x133.jpg

is-lebron-james-on-steroids-4.jpg

LOL...he doesn't look that much bigger. His shape is the same just is bigger and more defined. If he would of took that shit, he would be ripped. He is just bigger with the same shape. You can tell just by looking at someone they have been using roids for that long.

He has had a receding hairline for awhile now.

And LOL@ over 10 years ago. A player working out everyday for 10 years straight is gonna gain a shit ton of muscle.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be shocked if he does steroids, but it is silly to crucify him for it with evidence that is circumstantial at best. Most players get in significantly better shape once they make it to a professional league, steroids or not. The training techniques are better, they don't have to spend time with classes, etc, and they can devote the bulk of their life to getting bigger, faster, stronger, quicker.

I don't like the guy, and I've made that fairly clear, but until there is legitimate evidence rumors are nothing but rumors.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Lebron got bigger since he was 18? That's proof. Nobody ever gets larger than when they graduated high school.. great detective word Red Rum.. what's next from you? you think OJ actually did it?

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_m6ck1tlsbw1qbvq32o1_1280.jpg

Kobe-Bryant-Free-Throw.jpg

Kobe has gotten bigger too. What the heck is going on here? How deep does this rabbit hole go? it's beyond crazy.. I have pictures of Mike Jordan in college.. HE HAD HAIR.. then he lost it all when he went to the NBA. Barkley is STILL bald.. Shaq too.

Everyone uses roids.. i got the pics to prove it.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a fool would think leBron james is cleam when it comes to PED's. Just like people that believe Michael Jordan is a great guy that doesnt beat women and didnt get his father killed due to his gambling.

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Lebron got bigger since he was 18? That's proof. Nobody ever gets larger than when they graduated high school.. great detective word Red Rum.. what's next from you? you think OJ actually did it?

Two words : BARRY BONDS

You do the math bubba.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Receding hair line is a trait that can be caused by high testosterone levels. But these levels are found among normal people as well as athletes.

The list of other notable players to go bald in their playing days is a mile long including MJ and Kobe.

Kobe's transformation is far greater than that of LBJs. Late in his career he bulked up and also has trips to europe for experimental career prolonging procedures that are NOT LEGAL in the USA.

Nobody also talks about that HGH can be used to repair cartilage and tendons....such as ACLs...Adrian Peterson and his record return or you want to talk about an amazing body for a rookie. The NFL does not test for HGH.

As an LBJ fan I would like to believe that he is clean but if I had to be honest with myself I can not trust any athlete today on this matter. 2 reassuring thoughts are how Stern handled MJs transgressions and that LBJ has been tested for HGH when he was in the olympics.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like people that believe Michael Jordan is a great guy that doesnt beat women and didnt get his father killed due to his gambling.

I thought I was the only other person who knew this :suds:

...or was willing to accept it.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Receding hair line is a trait that can be caused by high testosterone levels. But these levels are found among normal people as well as athletes.

The list of other notable players to go bald in their playing days is a mile long including MJ and Kobe.

Kobe's transformation is far greater than that of LBJs. Late in his career he bulked up and also has trips to europe for experimental career prolonging procedures that are NOT LEGAL in the USA.

Nobody also talks about that HGH can be used to repair cartilage and tendons....such as ACLs...Adrian Peterson and his record return or you want to talk about an amazing body for a rookie. The NFL does not test for HGH.

As an LBJ fan I would like to believe that he is clean but if I had to be honest with myself I can not trust any athlete today on this matter. 2 reassuring thoughts are how Stern handled MJs transgressions and that LBJ has been tested for HGH when he was in the olympics.

Olympics don't test for Hgh, they test for steroids. Also, the nba signed a deal where there players are not subject to testing in intertnational play....

Stern, the ultimate control freak.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the Nba testing is a joke. There's a clause in the nba drug testing policy that says, the Nba doesnt have to share the results with anyone...LOL

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Olympics don't test for Hgh, they test for steroids. Also, the nba signed a deal where there players are not subject to testing in intertnational play....

Stern, the ultimate control freak.

Also the Nba testing is a joke. There's a clause in the nba drug testing policy that says, the Nba doesnt have to share the results with anyone...LOL

I was going to google this but frankly I know this is bullshit. You have yet to provide a fact inside a post and I doubt you will start now. It is pretty amazing your dedication to not providing facts.

Provide any source for any of that and you can write yourself in for a win. The source can be a tabloid for all I care, it could be written on a bubble gum wrapper and will be considered more credible than any stat or thing you have ever posted.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to google this but frankly I know this is bullshit. You have yet to provide a fact inside a post and I doubt you will start now. It is pretty amazing your dedication to not providing facts.

Provide any source for any of that and you can write yourself in for a win. The source can be a tabloid for all I care, it could be written on a bubble gum wrapper and will be considered more credible than any stat or thing you have ever posted.

I usually don't like doing work for lazy ASSSwipes like Botslyaer, but here you go:
So NBA isn't affiliated with FIBA, why does FIBA still recognize NBA?

You can read all about how Nba players are immune from failing fiba drug tests including the Olympics...

As for the nba drug policy, here is a link to show how the NBA drug testing policy is a complete joke. If you read it you learn some of the following:
1)Nba has an in house drug testing policy
2)They're not obligated to report the tests to anyone
3)In 2005 23 Nba players tested positive for performance enhancing drugs(accrding to MD Lloyd BAccus who testified to Congress)... 20 of the 23 positive results were thrown out by Stern...

The NBA and performance enhancing drugs - ESPN

Furthermore this is consistent with the story that many insiders are aware of. Lebron was one of those 23 players that tested positive. Dan Gilbert was going to release that information on the night of "The DEcisions" where Lebron humilated Gilbert and Cleveland.

However, Stern went ballistic and threatened gilbert with massive legal action, and Gilbert backed down...

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_m6ck1tlsbw1qbvq32o1_1280.jpg

Kobe-Bryant-Free-Throw.jpg

Kobe has gotten bigger too. What the heck is going on here? How deep does this rabbit hole go? it's beyond crazy.. I have pictures of Mike Jordan in college.. HE HAD HAIR.. then he lost it all when he went to the NBA. Barkley is STILL bald.. Shaq too.

Everyone uses roids.. i got the pics to prove it.

Proof in Sman's book. He certainly is bigger, and he lost his hair. Kobe must be HEAVY into 'roids.

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BarryBonds.jpg

That is totally different than Lebron. Barry looks like a chiseled blimp
:bullshit:

SO now you'll give me the "that is different" card... "His shape is the same just is bigger and more defined. If he would of took that shit, he would be ripped. He is just bigger with the same shape. ." definitely applies here as well.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bullshit:

SO now you'll give me the "that is different" card... "His shape is the same just is bigger and more defined. If he would of took that shit, he would be ripped. He is just bigger with the same shape. ." definitely applies here as well.

You can't compare LBJ's size increase to Bonds' or even McGwire's...it isn't close.

Just look, that is all you have to do to tell and LBJ is 4 inches taller and Bonds is still 10x bigger.

Last edited by a moderator: