• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will A-Roid "OuT" LeRoids in Biogenisis scandal

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy. Mamba one night decided to lie and say he was with Joe Johnson @ some Lodge in Atlanta, even though he was at a training camp (documented) at UM that whole week.
My son was a volunteer score keeper for the camp, and I had mentioned that Chalmers had done well at the camp and was mostly defending/being defended by Johnson.

He (Mamba)was exposed as lying in many ways, many times, but continued to carry on like some others here.

so there's the Turnip version. the REAL one is what me, Jake, and others saw. nice bedtime story by the little tyke, though...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
y'know, i keep telling the crazed little guy to quit while he's behind. but he just REFUSES to listen. sorry, guys...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy. Mamba one night decided to lie and say he was with Joe Johnson @ some Lodge in Atlanta, even though he was at a training camp (documented) at UM that whole week.
My son was a volunteer score keeper for the camp, and I had mentioned that Chalmers had done well at the camp and was mostly defending/being defended by Johnson.

He (Mamba)was exposed as lying in many ways, many times, but continued to carry on like some others here.

LOL, remember you asked for it. i'll try to go with the capsule version, but there's a HELLUVA lot to cram in. this was way back when Turnip first oozed up on the Heat haters thread back on CBS. Turnip started off his "tenure" there bragging as he always does. but then he was ALSO including elements of his "personal life" things like knowing NBA officials, actually visiting Shaq's house, owning 2 businesses, the list goes on and on. in any case The Black Mamba(guy was a great poster) spent a good chunk of time catching him on his "side photos" from the games and such, which Turnip(of course) disputed. Mamba finally gave Turnip a chance to PROVE he wasn't full of shit and told him about The Lodge(apparently an NBA "hot spot") and gave him a phone number to call to get the location. Turnip did everything BUT call that number. he tried every OTHER angle(google, etc) to get the location. hell he may have called the F.B.I. at bone point, but never truly got it...

that was just ONE of the reasons Turnip was so irritated with the guy. he regularly made a fool out of Turnip just like jefe did(you saw the results of THAT when we first got here), and you see what we have today in a guy who was so humiliated that he had to make alts to make everyone believe he beat us. hell, that by ITSELF tells you who got bug-tussled in the whole affair. imo you got MOST of what makes Turnip tick, TF. but i'd go the extra step and say the guy's got MORE issues than simple narcissism. just puttin' that out there...

:lol: Turnup got Teo'd!!

jake_rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba toyed with Turnup over that 'Lodge' thing for months, maybe even more than a year. Turnup claimed all kinds of inside connections with the Heat that Mamba ridiculed. At one point, didn't Turnup claim that his wife was a cheerleader for the Heat? LOL.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba toyed with Turnup over that 'Lodge' thing for months, maybe even more than a year. Turnup claimed all kinds of inside connections with the Heat that Mamba ridiculed. At one point, didn't Turnup claim that his wife was a cheerleader for the Heat? LOL.

Haha, yep. he now denies he ever said that. are you as suprised by that reaction as i was...?:rollseyes:

it's true you meet ALL kinds on the internet, but this clown lied WAY too much...:lol:

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, according to the distinct knowledge of "the door prize", one's individual stats is the lone indicator of whether or not that particular player has used steroids.

Awesome.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo pienso la cucaracha no mas puede caminar porque la marijuana no mas fumar

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like my stalking bitch named blackbeltPuta - he's too retarded to be tenacious - just rambles like a drunk pig because that's all he's ever done.:lol:

You stupid old turd, I'd stomp the shit outta your dumb ass and then you would know the meaning of tenacious. Riverside gym next Tuesday during my jitsu class.