• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steroid boys showed up Tonight for Miami

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if Ginobli gets it going (I'm talking 25+), I still think the Spurs are in trouble...Danny Green got wasted by Wade in the paint when Wade wasn't being covered by Splitter (dumb move), eventually that has an impact on your offense just like it did with Wade and Lebron when Green and Neal couldn't miss...

Leonard will probably have to score a lot more for the Spurs to have a real shot...
That was actually a good calculated risk by Pop. Consider that Wade is hurt, trying to get past the wall that SA has setup for him and Lebron, and a tendency to let the defender off the hook by shooting a jump shot or passing. It just came back to bite him. Leonard is not ready yet to be a go to guy. At least not against Lebron and Wade as the initial defenders.

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was actually a good calculated risk by Pop. Consider that Wade is hurt, trying to get past the wall that SA has setup for him and Lebron, and a tendency to let the defender off the hook by shooting a jump shot or passing. It just came back to bite him. Leonard is not ready yet to be a go to guy. At least not against Lebron and Wade as the initial defenders.

I hear ya...

Leonard seems to focused on spotting up for the 3, which is the Spurs offense...I just think if he makes more of an effort to get into the paint, he could give both Lebron and D Wade fits...

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest questions.

Does the NBA even have a PED policy? Do they test their players for performance enhancing drugs? Do they test for Blood Doping?

The NBA's drug policy/testing is a joke...

That doesn't mean that everyone is or isn't using though...

It definitely doesn't mean that only a select few are...

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya...

Leonard seems to focused on spotting up for the 3, which is the Spurs offense...I just think if he makes more of an effort to get into the paint, he could give both Lebron and D Wade fits...
Thats what I mean about Leonard not being ready for prime time. I can see 2 bad things happening for the Spurs if they do that.

1. Lebron and Wade are superstars so less foul calls plus they are 2 of the best in the game defensively. Plays into what the Heat want anyway. They would love playing against an inexperienced player in a clear out sort of offense.

2. Takes the Spurs out of their offense which is a dizzying array of screens and cuts and makes the role players more like warm bodies standing on the court.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth will come out soon.

But Stern will look the other way so that these ass clown idiota Heat fans GO BROKE buying flopping Headcase cry :baby: LeBum James stupid Heat gear.

Where there is a so called superstar, idiotas like Punchline will follow.

LOSERS!

CHI2012042814_sm.jpg

Don't kill yourself if the heat win now.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread=tragic :hdn:

Go give Kobe a :bj:, he won't be able to stand up for ya though :laugh3:

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see about this cry :baby: DWhine Wade.

Knocks out Kobe in a exhibition game, really cry :baby:

Chases down Collison after after a steal and pushes him.

Takes out Rajan Rondo on a cheap shot.

Pushed RIP Hamilton after the Bulls where up late.

More but four examples are enough RECENTLY.

PEDS just like Ryan Braun.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's photos of Wade in college compared to now, and the difference in his jaw structure is astronomical. The photos tell the story.

Let's look at things objectively and tell me if it's not extremely likely that Wade is juicing:

1) Many top athletes in All sports take Ped'ss.
2) Wade seems to suffer from roid rage, as many of his cheap shots seem to support
3) Wade has been accused of juicing by 2 of the closest people in his life: His wife and business parnter
4) Wade's jaw has grown to freakish proportions, which is a tell-tale sign of juicing....

So what do you think? Again, I don't care that we don't have a positive test on Wade or Lebron. We never had positive tests on McQguire, Sosa, and Clemens. Yet we all know they were.

Same story with Wade and Lebron. In fact, an employee of biogenisis says Lebron was a regular customer.

So either act like a lawyer and pretend he's not since we don't have a postive test. Or live in reality, and accept the fact that the odds of both Lebron and Wade juicing are 99.9999999 pct.

BiffMcFly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Sman2011 so is Wade the next Barry Bonds?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sman do you think Kobe is using PEDs?

Also Wade's constant gum chewing could contribute to a larger jaw.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a lot of circumstanstial evidence, so its not just random hating.
Yes, the haters take glee in the circumstantial "evidence".
But, there is a lot to digest.

1. Wade has both his wife and business partner both swearing to his PED abuse.

Both have agendas no doubt which calls credibility, but testimony from a wife is tough to ignore.

2. Wade is a player who seemingly overnight morphed into arguably the dirtiest thug and cheap shot king of the NBA.

Wade was not really a jerk early in his career. All the violence and thuggery have almost perfectly coincided with the years that the PED suspicions arose. Roid Rage is a common side effect.

3. Wade has a freakishly weird jawbone growth that is really glaring.

This one is probably a cheap and unfair target. But, there is no real obvious explanation. I am not a doctor, but it just seems to be out of sync with normal aging.

So, yes SMAN is a hater.

But, there is just enough little stuff there to at least pause and think about the argument he makes.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at an ex-wife testifying to his PED use being credible.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kobe and his ex-wife had their problems but she never said anything about roid rage. I don't think someone would just make that up, even for a court case because there are plenty of better things you could make up.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And why would his wife happen to mention "steroid Usage" just because she has an axe to grind? She could say he molests the children. Beats her up. Cheats on his taxes, etc...But she didn't mention anything like that. She said he suffers from roid rage.

Also, wouldn't his business partner and ex-wife fear being sued for defamation if they just making things up out of the blue?

However it's not surprising that a someone like Botslayer, who wants to suck Wade and Lebron's cock, would automatically say the wife is not credible. As if Botslayer is Wade's attorney.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She could use it bc she would know it would ruin his reputation, but it wouldn't be too drastic to the extent of him not getting to see his kids or anything to that extreme.

But I don't know much about the topic and don't know if there is really much evidence, so there is no point.