• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron Steroid Scandal Update

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's probably no surprise to any semi-intelligent fan out there that Lebron is now being implicated in a steroid scandal. Afterall, is there an athlete in the nba more likely to be juicing then LeRoids? Besides Wade, no.

So when employee's of Biogenisis and Anthony Bosch (a miami steroid clinic) claimed that Lebron and Jameer Nelson were regular customers, everyone waited for David Stern to react....

....So after nearly a month and a half after the story broke, Stern's reaction is the folloiwng -- Nothing. Is this a surprise to anyone? Considering we're talking about David Stern, the most corrupt commissioner in the history of sports, hardly.

...As a fan, however, I have to say how disappointing it is to have a team (miami) full of juicers/cheaters, and for the commissioner to sit back and do nothing about it....But then again, let's all remember, Miami and Lebron is now Stern's protected team. How else can one explain, Lebron sometimes going weeks without a single foul called on him? Or how one can explain, how Lebron can travel, or steam roll over his opponent, and never get cited?

Yes, it does suck, but it is what it is. We have a team full of steroid users, getting every call from the refs, on its way towards another tainted championship.

To read more about Lebron's steriod usage click on this link:
IBN Sports Wrap - IBN Exclusive : Lebron James Linked To Steroids Clinic (Juicer?) by Incarcerated Bob

To read more about Wade's steroid usage click on this link:
Miami Heat Superstar Wade Allegedly Under Steroid Influence, Claims Business Partners - Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade - Zimbio

To read more about Rashard Lewis steroid usage click on this link:
Orlando Magic's Rashard Lewis suspended for failing drug test - ESPN

Peace!!!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

You do know he was 230 pushing 240 in HS

You are acting like it is true...rumors

Get facts/evidence before you make a BS thread like this

:burt:

Last edited by a moderator:

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly how do steroids help him in the NBA? Specifically. It's not like he wasn't strong and powerful coming in.

Basketball is a skill based game. Either you can shoot and defend or you can't. Steroids aren't going to make you faster, or more accurate as a shooter.

I can see taking HGH to help heal injuries.......but I don't overall see what steroid use would gain him, or any other player.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, anyone that disputes these claims is a Lebron Nut lover, and has the credibility of the Boston Marathon Bomber's relatives, who claim it was a "frame job".

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly how do steroids help him in the NBA? Specifically. It's not like he wasn't strong and powerful coming in.

Basketball is a skill based game. Either you can shoot and defend or you can't. Steroids aren't going to make you faster, or more accurate as a shooter.

I can see taking HGH to help heal injuries.......but I don't overall see what steroid use would gain him, or any other player.

There is no evidence yet, but it does give you an advantage get bigger, stronger, faster and how much he goes in the post that would help him out greatly

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, anyone that disputes these claims is a Lebron Nut lover, and has the credibility of the Boston Marathon Bomber's relatives, who claim it was a "frame job".

They just said in the article they have no evidence just speculation.

Just bc you hate him don't make accusation, you TROLL

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron was 170 after his junior year. Then that summer he started hanging around known steroid supplier, and came back 230 pounds of solid muscle to begin his senior year.

Any other questions?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron was 170 after his junior year. Then that summer he started hanging around known steroid supplier, and came back 230 pounds of solid muscle to begin his senior year.

Any other questions?

LOL

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The women who works for biogenisis is going to testify that Lebron was customer....

Can't wait for all this to blow up in Lebron's face. I just don't like dirtbag, scumbag, cheaters like LeRoids.

Peace!!!

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just said in the article they have no evidence just speculation.

Just bc you hate him don't make accusation, you TROLL

Basically. This is nothing but hearsay at best. Unless they have proof nothing can come of this but a libel lawsuit.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to dislike Lebron...then I found DBag Howard

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing but "hearsay", huh? A women who works for biogenisis willing to testify. Plus she has Rich paul's initials, signing for picking up Lebron's steroids every month.

What are you in love with Lebron's nuts? What do you want to take a shower with Lebron?
Wake up, man. The guy is a scumbag cheater, and is busted.

Peace!!!

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have just been trolled by a master at the game. Pay him no mind. This was every day on CBS.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have just been trolled by a master at the game. Pay him no mind. This was every day on CBS.

only thing i'll say on the matter is that i can almost gaurantee that PED usage does occur in the NBA. let's face it, it's happened in baseball, the NFL, etc. so i doubt basketball is immune. however, nothing's been PROVEN yet. honestly my feeling is David Stern is a flat-out crook and it wouldn't suprise me at all if he was sitting on a literal mountain of PED cases...

just sayin'...

CL67

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Steroids will make you faster though...

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

You do know he was 230 pushing 240 in HS

You are acting like it is true...rumors

Get facts/evidence before you make a BS thread like this

Right on cue, LeBum newest apologist comes to the rescue of his dear Damsel in distress LeChump...

Shane, your love for LeBum is sickening. come up for air dude and try not to sound too desperate defending him.. or

grow some balls and come out and admit you're a closet heat fan at least.

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes lebron does steroids... he actually buys it from me... I hook up all the superstar in every mayjor sports. Just last week Kobe Bryant came in and received some too so he can heal faster and be ready for the start of next season. You on grateful fans should be thanking me lol

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes lebron does steroids... he actually buys it from me... I hook up all the superstar in every mayjor sports. Just last week Kobe Bryant came in and received some too so he can heal faster and be ready for the start of next season. You on grateful fans should be thanking me lol

You didn't have any steroids that would have Kobe ready for tomorrow?

Are you holding out on him or what? I'm sure he'd pay extra!! :becky:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HAH...!!!

thanx, Trip. you da man...:lol:

CL67

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me if I had something to make Kobe heal faster I would give it to him. Rose came at me few days ago asking if I had anything to help him mentally.
. I told him what he needs to do is shut the fuck up and grow some damn balls and play already...