• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will A-Roid "OuT" LeRoids in Biogenisis scandal

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!!! at least Turnip's been exposed on yet ANOTHER lie. "he doesn't hate Kobe". TOO funny...

images
go back and finish your autobiography!

As far as the "lies", you need a refresher on my talk is cheap post!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images
go back and finish your autobiography!
oooo, or what're YOU gonna do? make me...?:lol:

btw, how's YOUR pics becoming MY "autobiography"? LOL still a bit unglued, i see...

As far as the "lies", you need a refresher on my talk is cheap post!

proof's in the pudding, my little crybaby. you DO keep exposing yourself on these items. it's like you keep providing the rope, then hanging yourself with it. seems obvious to me and anyone else reading...

DO continue the comedy act...:laugh3::laugh3:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

proof's in the pudding, my little crybaby. you DO keep exposing yourself on these items. it's like you keep providing the rope, then hanging yourself with it. seems obvious to me and anyone else reading...

DO continue the comedy act...:laugh3::laugh3:

Actually, any Internet pussy can accuse anybody of anything. All you need is a keyboard.

We both know the truth. I'm willing to bet my existence here on it.
You, on the other hand are just willing to run your mouth, and then go off on meaningless tangents.

It won't change.

Always remember:

You have no life.
You don't believe a word you type.
This is what you do.
This is what you are.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, any Internet pussy can accuse anybody of anything. All you need is a keyboard.
guess the REAL internet pussy would know all about it...:laugh3:

sounds like an admission of guilt if you ask ME...

We both know the truth. I'm willing to bet my existence here on it.

we certainly DO. you're one sad weird, wretched little man who got a laundry list of issues a mile wide. i keep telling you to get help, but hey, it's your fucked up life...

btw, you can keep yammering on and on about betting. you already welched once. what makes you think i'd EVER trust you...?

You, on the other hand are just willing to run your mouth, and then go off on meaningless tangents.

really? you mean like coming to a thread, posting up lame pics, then trying to say he ACTUALLY HAS a "hidden camera" in my home? seems like the workings of an immature asshole to me. just sayin'...

It won't change.

apparently not. guess there truly IS no help for you...:L

Always remember:

You have no life.

according to YOU? LOL maybe you should get your camera checked...

You don't believe a word you type.

my my, but you ARE quite the broken record. now ask me if i believe a word YOU type...:lol:

This is what you do.

make an ass out of you? watch you mentally break down on a daily basis? see you make a fool of yourself? once again DO tell me if i'm getting warm...

This is what you are.

the guy that whipped YOUR sad ass. trust me, i WON'T forget it. LOL after all the shit YOU'VE pulled for all these years it's poetic justice. best part is you did it to yourself. guess your boyfriend LeClown was right, karma really IS a Turnip...er, i mean bitch...

yessirrreeee bob. here's the man right here. Turnip, the greatest guy and mastermind that a sports message board has ever seen...

said no one EVER....:lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I'm dead serious. If you take a look at this board, the threads started by Laker fans attacking Lebron James is astronomical as compared to threads started by Heat fans attacking Kobe.

Its very simple, the Lakers have way more Heat fans on here. Ofcourse you will see more Laker fans started threads. The hate is equal.

Now, if you want to know where this started from, it started back around 2007 when Lebron fans start claiming Lebron was the best in the nba and start knocking kobe.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be a crime to waste the space of quoting your entire rant, so lets's just hit on a couple highlights!

"You, on the other hand are just willing to run your mouth, and then go off on meaningless tangents."
Well, you can't say I didn't hit that one right out of the park!!:yahoo:

"seems like the workings of an immature asshole to me"

Absolutely! Someday I'll mature enough to be able to post some intellectual stuff like you do. Maybe like this?

"hehehe. if you don't side with Turnip's stories about CL having cyber-cooties than you're a dummy poo-poo head...
giggle.gif
"

And now my FAVORITE part of your rant:suds::

"really? you mean like coming to a thread, posting up lame pics, then trying to say he ACTUALLY HAS a "hidden camera" in my home? "

Absolutely PRICELESS!

Sorry you don't like my pics.

images

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be a crime to waste the space of quoting your entire rant, so lets's just hit on a couple highlights!

Translation:"i'll only cover the parts of your post where i can ATTEMPT to get a fraction of my dignity back". what the hell, little man. go for yours...:laugh3:

"You, on the other hand are just willing to run your mouth, and then go off on meaningless tangents."
Well, you can't say I didn't hit that one right out of the park!!:yahoo:

"seems like the workings of an immature asshole to me"

Absolutely! Someday I'll mature enough to be able to post some intellectual stuff like you do. Maybe like this?

"hehehe. if you don't side with Turnip's stories about CL having cyber-cooties than you're a dummy poo-poo head...
giggle.gif
"

i showed you're immaturity. this IS how you're going about it, right? sorry, but you telling TF12 NOT to side with me pretty much was the clincher. sorry HE sees you as being a pathetic little girl too. we ALL see it. LOL you say you're in your 50's. when ARE you planning to grow up...?

And now my FAVORITE part of your rant:suds::

"really? you mean like coming to a thread, posting up lame pics, then trying to say he ACTUALLY HAS a "hidden camera" in my home? "

Absolutely PRICELESS!

Sorry you don't like my pics.

well, let's see. you keep posting this stuff and saying it's stuff from MY home, right? so NOW you're trying to twist this because i called you on it. VERY immature. LOL, DO keep up the good work, Turnip. too funny. i can't recall a "grown man" who throws more prissy little hissy fits than YOU do. please keep up the comedy act...

still, don't know what YOU'RE talking about. we LOVE your family pics. keep 'em coming...:laugh3::laugh3:

seems this dope actually believes i'm somehow on the defensive. "grow some balls", he says. he's the one DESTROYED here by his own hand and STILL "declaring" himself to be the winner. i gotta be honest with the rest of the board(the SANE part). it's gotta be tough to be that psychotic...:lol::lol

jake_rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It's been reported that Arod "outted" Braun and several others in the Biogenisis steroid scandal. One can only wonder if A-rod will do the same to LeRoids."

Maybe in a few years. Stern's NBA is doing a fine job on keeping the PED issue at bay. Look at how Stern reacted to Derrick Rose's moment of honesty. Gotta to give credit to Stern's control - he somehow sold the idea that there was only one corrupt ref in the NBA and once he was thrown out, why, the game was all clean again. For the most part, the media goes along with it. There's a lot of vested interest in keeping the lid on the huge PED problem in the NBA.

If anyone can contain the biogenesis scandal from tainting the NBA, its David Stern. Maybe he will rescind his retirement, like Selig does.

"However it should be interesting to see if Aroids circle points the finger at Lebron as well. On a personal level I have to say I hope he does."
- Even more fitting, they could do it on a TV special, to raise money for charity.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It's been reported that Arod "outted" Braun and several others in the Biogenisis steroid scandal. One can only wonder if A-rod will do the same to LeRoids."

Maybe in a few years. Stern's NBA is doing a fine job on keeping the PED issue at bay. Look at how Stern reacted to Derrick Rose's moment of honesty. Gotta to give credit to Stern's control - he somehow sold the idea that there was only one corrupt ref in the NBA and once he was thrown out, why, the game was all clean again. For the most part, the media goes along with it. There's a lot of vested interest in keeping the lid on the huge PED problem in the NBA.

If anyone can contain the biogenesis scandal from tainting the NBA, its David Stern. Maybe he will rescind his retirement, like Selig does.

"However it should be interesting to see if Aroids circle points the finger at Lebron as well. On a personal level I have to say I hope he does."
- Even more fitting, they could do it on a TV special, to raise money for charity.

oh i agree with you, Jake. i keep saying that Stern's probably sitting on a PILE of PED cases. who knows if the lid will ever be blown off but imo i think it's cause as big a shit storm as it did for Major League baseball...

guess we'll see IF it happens some day...

jake_rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"i can't recall a "grown man" who throws more prissy little hissy fits than YOU do. please keep up the comedy act..."

- Brings to mind "The Lodge" saga a few years back. Very entertaining at times. Ah, those were the good old days. That guy kept Turnup on the ropes with a prank for months.

jake_rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"oh i agree with you, Jake. i keep saying that Stern's probably sitting on a PILE of PED cases"

yep, there has to be more positive tests than the few that are disclosed.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"i can't recall a "grown man" who throws more prissy little hissy fits than YOU do. please keep up the comedy act..."

- Brings to mind "The Lodge" saga a few years back. Very entertaining at times. Ah, those were the good old days. That guy kept Turnup on the ropes with a prank for months.

thing of beauty, wasn't it? lol i'd bet you ANY amount of money that Turnip would go apoplectic if Black Mamba ever came back here...:suds:

jake_rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Black Mamba, that's the guy. That was classic. I wonder if that was actually sman, just jerking Turnup around.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are gonna have to fill me in on this one!!

Preferably before turnup shows up with one of his "Nice story, but here's what really happened" long winded rants!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Preferably before turnup shows up with one of his "Nice story, but here's what really happened" long winded rants!!

Easy. Mamba one night decided to lie and say he was with Joe Johnson @ some Lodge in Atlanta, even though he was at a training camp (documented) at UM that whole week.
My son was a volunteer score keeper for the camp, and I had mentioned that Chalmers had done well at the camp and was mostly defending/being defended by Johnson.

He (Mamba)was exposed as lying in many ways, many times, but continued to carry on like some others here.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
got any more today, Turnip? we all can use a good laugh...

Who would EVER need more after this:lol:

I can just post it over and over again FOREVER.

It just confirms everything I have ever said about your fucked up state up mind, lack of common sense, and ability to read and comprehend!

Please come up with a bigger, dumber , longer rant now!!!

Maybe mention the 7 day ban again or something else original:clap:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL, remember you asked for it. i'll try to go with the capsule version, but there's a HELLUVA lot to cram in. this was way back when Turnip first oozed up on the Heat haters thread back on CBS. Turnip started off his "tenure" there bragging as he always does. but then he was ALSO including elements of his "personal life" things like knowing NBA officials, actually visiting Shaq's house, owning 2 businesses, the list goes on and on. in any case The Black Mamba(guy was a great poster) spent a good chunk of time catching him on his "side photos" from the games and such, which Turnip(of course) disputed. Mamba finally gave Turnip a chance to PROVE he wasn't full of shit and told him about The Lodge(apparently an NBA "hot spot") and gave him a phone number to call to get the location. Turnip did everything BUT call that number. he tried every OTHER angle(google, etc) to get the location. hell he may have called the F.B.I. at bone point, but never truly got it...

that was just ONE of the reasons Turnip was so irritated with the guy. he regularly made a fool out of Turnip just like jefe did(you saw the results of THAT when we first got here), and you see what we have today in a guy who was so humiliated that he had to make alts to make everyone believe he beat us. hell, that by ITSELF tells you who got bug-tussled in the whole affair. imo you got MOST of what makes Turnip tick, TF. but i'd go the extra step and say the guy's got MORE issues than simple narcissism. just puttin' that out there...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would EVER need more after this:lol:
[B]"really? you mean like coming to a thread, posting up lame pics, then trying to say he ACTUALLY HAS a "hidden camera" in my home? "
[/B]
I can just post it over and over again FOREVER.

cool. DO so. it IS what you did and said after all...:laugh3:

It just confirms everything I have ever said about your fucked up state up mind, lack of common sense, and ability to read and comprehend!

LOL, seems you need some more nap time, little fella...

wow. knew to expect another mental breakdown, but who knew it'd be THIS early in the day...?

Please come up with a bigger, dumber , longer rant now!!!

no need. YOU supply those. me, i just point, comment, and laugh. hey, they say laughter is GOOD for the soul...

Maybe mention the 7 day ban again or something else original:clap:

ok, but remember, you DID ask. it IS your biggest point of embarrassment so far at the Hoop, though it seems you're trying DAILY to top it. you DO keep the laughs coming...:laugh3:

keep embarrassing yourself. i've got no problem with it...