• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will A-Roid "OuT" LeRoids in Biogenisis scandal

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been reported that Arod "outted" Braun and several others in the Biogenisis steroid scandal. One can only wonder if A-rod will do the same to LeRoids.

Eye On Baseball - CBSSports.com A-Rod implicated fellow players in doping investigation

Pretty much everyone on the planet knows Lebron is cheating, and he's already been accussed of it by an employee of biogenisis. However it should be interesting to see if Aroids circle points the finger at Lebron as well. On a personal level I have to say I hope he does. Personally I like Lebron, but feel he deserves to be raked over the coals and exposed as the cheating, lying, scumbag, fraud that he is.

To read more about Lebron's involvement in biogenisis click on this:

IBN Sports Wrap - IBN Exclusive : Lebron James Linked To Steroids Clinic (Juicer?) by Incarcerated Bob

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will A-Roid "OuT" LeRoids in Biogenisis scandal

I don't see what he's got to lose in the matter.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been reported that Arod "outted" Braun and several others in the Biogenisis steroid scandal. One can only wonder if A-rod will do the same to LeRoids.

Eye On Baseball - CBSSports.com A-Rod implicated fellow players in doping investigation

Pretty much everyone on the planet knows Lebron is cheating, and he's already been accussed of it by an employee of biogenisis. However it should be interesting to see if Aroids circle points the finger at Lebron as well. On a personal level I have to say I hope he does. Personally I like Lebron, but feel he deserves to be raked over the coals and exposed as the cheating, lying, scumbag, fraud that he is.

To read more about Lebron's involvement in biogenisis click on this:

IBN Sports Wrap - IBN Exclusive : Lebron James Linked To Steroids Clinic (Juicer?) by Incarcerated Bob

It's widely assumed the jerk I call LeWrong Shames has used steroids and other questionable medications,
but as little as I like him he's still innocent until proven guilty. So let's not confuse proven with unproven,okay?

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's widely assumed the jerk I call LeWrong Shames has used steroids and other questionable medications,
but as little as I like him he's still innocent until proven guilty. So let's not confuse proven with unproven,okay?

He's been "proven" guilty by myself and others. Let's remember there is no "court of law" for steroids. It's a court of public opinion and he's been found GUILTY.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Public Opinion doesn't mean shit in the NBA - the fact is Lebron is selling tickets and bringing in the $$$$$$ everywhere he plays and he doesn't give a shit about you or Hurricane. If you died tomorrow, he wouldn't shed a tear

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Printed this page and wiped my ass with it. Just putting sman's work for good use. Have a great day everybody :)

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Printed this page and wiped my ass with it. Just putting sman's work for good use. Have a great day everybody :)

LOL - I hope it was worth it - Quite frankly I try to take better care of mine then that although considering how much I eat at Taco Bell, some might argue that point:laugh3:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been "proven" guilty by myself and others. Let's remember there is no "court of law" for steroids. It's a court of public opinion and he's been found GUILTY.

It's also public opinion that you're the biggest dipshit on this board.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Innocent until proven guilty" is a concept that should not be limited to law courts.

It's a fundamental concept at the heart of the ANY non-tyrannical system of government.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also public opinion that you're the biggest dipshit on this board.

I agree with this point but the fact that bandwagon Heat fans like yourself believe that LeBron James gives a shit about any of you and you bandwagon Heat fans believe he is actually clean just shows how blind and ignorant all of you are. Its just a matter of time before most of you bandwagon Heat fans switch to another team.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this point but the fact that bandwagon Heat fans like yourself believe that LeBron James gives a shit about any of you and you bandwagon Heat fans believe he is actually clean just shows how blind and ignorant all of you are. Its just a matter of time before most of you bandwagon Heat fans switch to another team.

Please define 'bandwagon'.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolling.jpg

Gotta love Heat fans!!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sman, you're a bigger embarrassment than Heat "fans" any day. Have you no shame, man? :rolleyes2:

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers fan r the worst!!!! U hate on Lebron but tell everyone around you that in 2014 hes signing with LA.. To all those that truly believe Lebron uses steroids uve got 2 be kidding me... roids would have an lil or no effect on an nba player... its not gonna chance there game as say it would a baseball player.. Now if u said he was on hgh thats alil different or more believeable..Hgh is used to maintain good health and recover faster unlike roids it dosent help u gain body mass.. in the nba this woukd help benefit a player due 2 the long grind of the season

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 all those heat haters out there.. u act like a million ppl didnt jump on the lakers banwagon when they 3 peated with shaq and kobe.. haters gonna hate.. heat fan since zo and tim!!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers fan r the worst!!!! U hate on Lebron but tell everyone around you that in 2014 hes signing with LA.. To all those that truly believe Lebron uses steroids uve got 2 be kidding me... roids would have an lil or no effect on an nba player... its not gonna chance there game as say it would a baseball player.. Now if u said he was on hgh thats alil different or more believeable..Hgh is used to maintain good health and recover faster unlike roids it dosent help u gain body mass.. in the nba this woukd help benefit a player due 2 the long grind of the season

Dude, you're not texting, you're posting on a forum. Please use basic grammar, spelling and punctuation if you expect people to read your shit.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sman, you're a bigger embarrassment than Heat "fans" any day. Have you no shame, man? :rolleyes2:

Embarrassment? Please explain. If you mean do I enjoy dominating and humiliating semi-retarded sports fans like True Laker Fan, botslayer, Doors, then you're right I have no shame.

But in all seriousness, be happy I'm here, I'm probably the most followed blogger here. Same deal at CBS.

Peace!!!

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Threads and posts like his are all Kobe homers have left. He knows James has passed Kobe on the all-time list and Kobe will never crack the top 10 so he resorts to "I wish injury on James and hope he's on roids" threads.

Sman will be posting this nonsense even more now that numbers prove that his hero has been doping for quite sometime.