• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why would anyone want RG3 as their QB?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You not only are a legend in your own little imaginary world, you can't count either.....1992 as OC with the 9rs, SB XXIX and 2 as HC of the Broncos...
If you actually read the posts you would know I already clarified that in an earlier post, but I guess 8 posts back in this thread is too old for you to consider relevant......
Isn't it strange that Reeves had Elway in the SB 3 times and he couldn't win, yet Shanny took them back to back wins....Go Figure !!! ,I guess Elway just didn't want to win them at the time....:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:
Oh, we're counting being on a staff that wins a SB!:lol: That's rich. Tell me again how good Shanahan was the last 8 years of his career? 1992 :L

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Oldschool their was a time Al Davis was a pretty good coach. Time can be harsh.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Oldschool their was a time Al Davis was a pretty good coach. Time can be harsh.

Yea but there never was a time that you was, or that RG 3 and out was a good NFL qb....
Wow, you 2 really do have something in common, you both stink at what you do....:pound:
stink.jpg

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oldschool you get too personal. I'm just joe fan giving my 2 cents.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard he has been focused on getting his masters in communication.

He's thinking of his next career already, broadcasting.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've come to the conclusion that the Foreskins are a dumpster fire if they don't resolve the RG3 dilemma by Week 8.

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning produces chemistry, and losing brings out the worst in people. It's that simple. I don't know how well the Redskins will do this year, but I wouldn't be surprised if they went 8-8 or better. Gruden is the wild card- he didn't seem to know what he was doing last year. And certainly didn't show much leadership.

Look at it this way. He was a Heisman Trophy winner, Rookie of the Year in the NFL and he can easily retire on the millions that he has been paid. That's a pretty good downside if he flames out as a Skin. I still believe that he is too delicate, physically, to play in the NFL.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been known as RG-Me since college.

He is a one trick pony, and I have said it from the beginning when all the Craze was goin on about him ,Cam and Kopatrick....Yes I spelled it the way I wanted to....
Kap had a little success and Cam is slightly above mediocre in my book, but I said back then that Wilson was the best of that breed because he ran to extend plays instead of running because he thought he was a one man show and couldn't make the reads....
Kap is fading and Cam has a few more yrs before he's gone while Wilson continues to get better and already has a SB ring....
Yes I am lovin me some me, but I'm old and just don't give a hoot what people think anymore !! :D:D:D