• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why the Vikings didn't overpay for Sam Bradford...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It feels good when I take a shit. When I take a shit I leave it in the toilet. Why the fuck would LA want the load of SHIT they flushed down the toilet??

Nevertheless, Bradford was given his contract and traded for a big package because of the player he is. He kicked Green Bay's ass because of the player he is.

All along people who understand football and know how the game works have said he has played like shit because of the circumstances he has been in.

And last night proved us right.

I can't figure out if you have more butt hurt or kool-aid going on this one. I don't think his team in Minnesota is that much different than the one he left in Philly. Young WRs/TEs and a good RB. Pretty decent Oline. Good defense.

It's 1 game. And I'd say that September is by far Sam's best month throughout his career.. As the season wears and defenses catch up.. Well you know

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't figure out if you have more butt hurt or kool-aid going on this one. I don't think his team in Minnesota is that much different than the one he left in Philly. Young WRs/TEs and a good RB. Pretty decent Oline. Good defense.

It's 1 game. And I'd say that September is by far Sam's best month throughout his career.. As the season wears and defenses catch up.. Well you know
Chip Kelly got fired because he was doing an excellent job???

Enough already. The only thing going on here is a typical NFL know-it-all refusing to address the circumstances Sam Bradford has had to deal with since winning the rookie of the year award.

I don't feel like walking you through the timeline partly because I don't want to spend the time but mainly because I think you'll just ignore the facts and present yourself to be the typical dumbass who doesn't understand the NFL.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a fool is on every street corner...I see professionals on both sidelines but you know...LOL

You want to buy in to it just because some pros brought him be my guest. See ya in 4-5 weeks.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to buy in to it just because some pros brought him be my guest. See ya in 4-5 weeks.
nope....I just never assume, way too much strange shit happens.
Hell, the redskins won the division last year. I may need more than 4 weeks to pronounce Bradford as worthless

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip Kelly got fired because he was doing an excellent job???

Enough already. The only thing going on here is a typical NFL know-it-all refusing to address the circumstances Sam Bradford has had to deal with since winning the rookie of the year award.

I don't feel like walking you through the timeline partly because I don't want to spend the time but mainly because I think you'll just ignore the facts and present yourself to be the typical dumbass who doesn't understand the NFL.

Is this Sam's mom? So much anger and butt hurt! Maybe we should wait more than 1 week before we start throwing out "dumbasses"?? Chip Kelly got fired for what he did with draft picks just as much as his coaching. Still doesn't change the fact that Sam's Eagles are very comparable to Sam's Vikings this year.

And walk me through who Sam beat for that ROY award. Please

I love the closet Sam fans that show up 1-2 weeks a year when he finally has a good week.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Um WR's can catch in Minn, and the OLine is 10 times better as well..

He is on an ungraded team, ( that's from a true Philly fan)

He manages the offense like Turner asks of him and can stay healthy he will be just fine in Minny!

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope....I just never assume, way too much strange shit happens.
Hell, the redskins won the division last year. I may need more than 4 weeks to pronounce Bradford as worthless

How about 6 years and 4 weeks?

Look I don't hate him or anything. I've just seen a lot of him and most of it has been unimpressive. Sorry that my prediction isn't sympathetic to him.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look I don't hate him or anything. I've just seen a lot of him and most of it has been unimpressive. Sorry that my prediction isn't sympathetic to him.

^ this

Sam's good in September and August too.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He manages the offense like Turner asks of him and can stay healthy he will be just fine in Minny!

We will see how Wentz does with that cast. Not sure if the Philly Oline is that bad. And yeah the million dollar question is can he stay healthy?

Bradford has talent around him - young WRs but he should be better than his "old self"

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Holy fuck, how bad is the Eagles line?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so...I don't agree with your assessment thus I'm being sympathetic to him?

I'm neutral here, you and the st louie fan seem vested and so sure of yourselves

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One big win in very favorable conditions and some are acting like it's complete vindication for ole Sammy.

looks like you have enough to worry about in Seattle, why spending some much time on Bradford?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so...I don't agree with your assessment thus I'm being sympathetic to him?

I'm neutral here, you and the st louie fan seem vested and so sure of yourselves

Well yeah... A positive prediction for Bradord has a level of sympathy for Bradford considering he's hardly shown anything positive in his career.

So if you're neutral, why criticize others opinions? Seems like you like to do this a lot on this board - claim neutrality and criticize one side of a debate.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like you have enough to worry about in Seattle, why spending some much time on Bradford?

I'm not panicking about Seattle. I've seen enough over the years to recognize their character and how they respond to adversity. Same with Bradford.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if you're neutral, why criticize others opinions? Seems like you like to do this a lot on this board - claim neutrality and criticize one side of a debate.
really? Point that finger bud and cry me a river. I'm a bad boy in a sea of angels

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really? Point that finger bud and cry me a river. I'm a bad boy in a sea of angels

You don't have the balls to make a call, in fear of being wrong and receiving criticism from posters like yourself. It's obvious.