• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why in the hell is Durant talking smack to the OKC bench?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways if you took westbrick off OKC and Durant had that roster he wouldn't fare any better imo

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the end it's obvious Durant is a VERY insecure person and I mean very insecure.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the end it's obvious Durant is a VERY insecure person and I mean very insecure.

Yeah that was so evident last night.
110316-nba-oklahoma-city-thunder-russell-westbrook-1.vadapt.980.high.27.jpg

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thing to add here.

Remember, Russ signed his extension after KD decided to leave.

Chauncey Billups just made the comment that both players here ended up getting what they wanted. KD gets a chance to win and Russ gets his own team.

I think it is possible that Russ did not want to play with KD. Common speculation was that Russ was gone the summer of 2017. Then, all of a sudden that changed once KD left. Maybe they would have noth resigned long term had KD stayed, maybe not.

It is at least possible that these two were headed for a divorce because they never really liked playing together.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook is secure in his own skin, no question about that. He doesn't even watch basketball, much less pay attention to what every little person has to say about him. I doubt Durant gets much sleep during the season.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your an idiot.....nobody finished more assists from one player tha Durant did from RW last year in the entire league.

your "iso" claim is a complete fabrication

Gets on people for throwing insults at them. First one in this thread and it's from Wiggy

Westbrook is a complete volume shooter/ball handler. Rarely did KD get to handle the ball, especially for someone who's the 2nd best player in the league.

But I'm going to stay away from this thread when these two winners (Wiggy and Tebow) are on here. It has disaster written all over it.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now it's who else was going to shoot the ball outside of Westbrook and KD? I thought that KD was an idiot for leaving an elite title-contending roster.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to really like this guy, and I still like him a little, but PLEASE keep your mouth shut, you cowardly colluding backstabber.

You were up 3-1 on a 73 win team and you decided to JOIN them...you RUINED the integrity of COMPETITION, just like LeCollude.

Just play ball and NEVER talk trash to OKC as if beating them with a super team is some kind of accomplishment.

I don't count the Heat or Cleveland titles as 100% real, and I certainly won't count Golden State's as 100% real.

What a soft joke this league has turned into.

Oh wow, this is a very important post! We'll have to find a way to get the national media to cover your evaluation of certain title teams and oh wait my mistake no one gives a shit what you think about anything,

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to stop trolling. Every other day another garbage thread started by you.

To answer the question though, KD had every right to be pissed. Russ dressed up as a photographer clearly to take a shot at KD and Kanter was constantly yapping at him from the bench. KD had enough and put Kanter in his place like any man in his spot would have.

By the way, how could anybody watching last night still not get why KD left? It isn't just about ring chasing. Westbrook is talented and loyal, but very difficult to play with. He is a black hole. Now on a team with far more offensive firepower, KD is finally being utilized like he should be. He is the best scorer in the NBA. Now, finally on a team with other talented scorers willing to share, we will see just how good he is.

KD should never have had to take turns with an inefficient volume shooter like Westbrook. Like it or not, he is the best player in Golden State and he should have been utilized better in OKC. Westbrook's playing style never made that possible.

This is not meant to be a shot at Westbrook. He is a great player in his own right, but his style did not mesh with KD's. They had many years together to figure it out and could not.

Now, OP, get over it.

Yep. Long time Warrior fans are starting to realize that KD is going to be the leading scorer on this team most nights. We got so used to it being Curry. And the best part is Curry doesn't give a shit, he wants more rings.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is hilarious. Carry on...

Most threads with Wiggy's hard stances tend to take on a bit of humor. Logical thinking isn't for everyone.

*queue 5,000 word essay that has a remark similar to "yeah, calling someone who gets double digit assists a ball hog is perfect logic".

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I get banned for having an opinion and hating cowardly super teams, so be it.

You guys obviously need this more than me...keep kissing ass and silencing yourselves in order to please the 'man.'

I'd rather die standing up than live on my knees.

Yes, anonymously trolling shit on a sports message board is real glorious. You're kind of like William Wallace.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait to play the weasel in OKC.

I don't think you'll like that outcome either. There are obviously teams that will challenge the Ws, like the Spurs. I don't think OKC is one of them.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dunno, he probably doesn't give a shit about the haters he knew would be bitching and crying. Doesn't sound insecure to me, sounds like a guy who does what he wants.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook is secure in his own skin, no question about that. He doesn't even watch basketball, much less pay attention to what every little person has to say about him. I doubt Durant gets much sleep during the season.

Yes I'm sure this has been your opinion on Durant for years. Do you remember the butthurt out of Cleveland after LeBron left? Don't be that guy.