• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do the Pats

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we are just responding in kind.

I have given nothing but statements based in fact until you all started relying in those types of reply. At which time I mirrored it to give you an example of how meaningless those responses are you may relate those replies in direct connection to yourselves. Now back on topic

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several examples have been made in reference for the oats cheating. I've only seen one example of USC cheating and I provided it. More examples if you can provide them :noidea:

When your fellow Pats hater says that you're trolling. You know the jig is up.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have given nothing but statements based in fact until you all started relying in those types of reply. At which time I mirrored it to give you an example of how meaningless those responses are you may relate those replies in direct connection to yourselves. Now back on topic

That's a crock. The body of evidence is complete subjective and based on your own arbitrary feelings and opinion.

What's your pet phrase? Something like, "Just because it's legal doesn't make it right"

You don't have to like the Patriots. You are free to dislike them for your own reasons but reasons based on fact?

Come oh. Be Serious.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a crock. The body of evidence is complete subjective and based on your own arbitrary feelings and opinion.

What's your pet phrase? Something like, "Just because it's legal doesn't make it right"

You don't have to like the Patriots. You are free to dislike them for your own reasons but reasons based on fact?

Come oh. Be Serious.

Then give your opinion. Spygate was a fact and very well documented and investigated. The tuck rule happened and like I said if it was the other way around do you still feel it was not a fumble. It's also a fact that bellicheck is viewed by many as a coach who works the rules in his favor. This is why I pose the question, it has not been a clean clear cut run for them. So what is your opinion minus the unneeded remarks. This is not about me it's about the topic. I would actually appreciate input and opinions

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rollseyes: pats fans claim there is no coach as great as bellicheck when it fits their agenda. When his sketchy behaviors are brought up he's jyst like everyone else

Wrong, again.

He is one of the greatest of all times for what he had accomplished within his own profession, including his time not as an NFL head coach.

Is he the greatest? Not sure, hard to compare coaches from different times.

Has he done things like other coaches? Sure. Are those things relevant to the overall picture of his time as a coach? Not really.

You're problem is you have such hatred of all things Bill Belichick, Tom Brady, and the New England Patriots you can't step back and look at the big picture.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong, again.

He is one of the greatest of all times for what he had accomplished within his own profession, including his time not as an NFL head coach.

Is he the greatest? Not sure, hard to compare coaches from different times.

Has he done things like other coaches? Sure. Are those things relevant to the overall picture of his time as a coach? Not really.

You're problem is you have such hatred of all things Bill Belichick, Tom Brady, and the New England Patriots you can't step back and look at the big picture.

That's the thing I don't understand I do not hate the patriots. I don't agree with bellichecks tactics and feel a lot if the events that led to their success is questionable. That's why I'm asking for input. The only team I truly hate is the broncos

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The villan tag comes with his history. It all goes right back to the topic of his behaviors and situations surrounding the franchise and the questions that surround them. The Pats are tarnished. Btw before you continue to rely on the use of the word trolling understand what it is. Trolls don't fall back on facts and provide legitimate arguments. It's starting to look as though some if you are trolling my thread however

All that typing and yet you offer no facts.

Tarnished how? By whom? For what?

You act as if your hatred towards all things New England Patriots becomes a fact for simply feeling the way you do. You don't put forth anything to support your position beyond them utilizing the rules as they are written, along with a filming location violation in one game.

That by defintion is trolling.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"...statements based in fact..."

Lol ummm no that's not how a debate works.

You have offered nothing but statements and declared them fact based on your own built in bias.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you all may be taking me wrong. This is a topic me and my friends were discussing and I wanted opinions from pats fans. My friends are all giants fans

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that typing and yet you offer no facts.

Tarnished how? By whom? For what?

You act as if your hatred towards all things New England Patriots becomes a fact for simply feeling the way you do. You don't put forth anything to support your position beyond them utilizing the rules as they are written, along with a filming location violation in one game.

That by defintion is trolling.

I've typed my facts more than once the investigations that were penalized events that occurred etc...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then give your opinion. Spygate was a fact and very well documented and investigated. The tuck rule happened and like I said if it was the other way around do you still feel it was not a fumble. It's also a fact that bellicheck is viewed by many as a coach who works the rules in his favor. This is why I pose the question, it has not been a clean clear cut run for them. So what is your opinion minus the unneeded remarks. This is not about me it's about the topic. I would actually appreciate input and opinions

Spygate was a news driven for ratings story at a time when the NFL commish had just taken seat.

Read this article for point of reference, then come back and refute any point made in it.

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...F-8#q=bleacher report the truth about spygate

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"...statements based in fact..."

Lol ummm no that's not how a debate works.

You have offered nothing but statements and declared them fact based on your own built in bias.

Spygate is a fact it was investigated, confirmed and penalized. A very shady practice. The tuck rule happened and as I said if it was the other way around what would your opinion be? Faking injuries in a crucial game while out if time outs was a fact. The nastiest incident while who thing the rules was shady by execution and will most likely be amended in the off season. These are all examples based in facts

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've typed my facts more than once the investigations that were penalized events that occurred etc...

Unless I missed it all you have typed is the penalty levied. You haven't posted anything regarding what the actual penalty was for.

And you have only typed about "spygate" as far as actual intances of possible wrong doing.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spygate is a fact it was investigated, confirmed and penalized. A very shady practice. The tuck rule happened and as I said if it was the other way around what would your opinion be? Faking injuries in a crucial game while out if time outs was a fact. The nastiest incident while who thing the rules was shady by execution and will most likely be amended in the off season. These are all examples based in facts

Spygate was a media driven story at best.

The "tuck rule" was a game decision based on what the rule was at the time. It was actually used to Oaks benefit earlier that same season. (In other words there was no rule violation by the Pats.)

Faking injuries is about impossible to prove, and it's something that has been going on rampantly throughout the NFL not just by the Patriots. Have the Patriots done it? Probably, but how do you explain away all the other teams doing it?

Not sure what your next one was, looks like me typing early in the moring before coffee. lol

And sure they are examples based on facts, but that doesn't make them illegal, wrong, unethical, etc.

For example the "tuck rule" it was the rule at the time, and remained so for many years. What the F does that have to do with the Pats and your hatred towards them?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless I missed it all you have typed is the penalty levied. You haven't posted anything regarding what the actual penalty was for.

And you have only typed about "spygate" as far as actual intances of possible wrong doing.

The penalty was levied because of the illegal use of video equipment to record signals. The tapes were all confiscated by the nfl. I have a detailed post in this thread as well as a link to a very detailed article civering the situation I provided from nfl.com