• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do the Pats

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red the thread it's not one incident it's the body of work. The big picture

The latest of which were the substitutions in the Baltimore which turned out to be both legal and not unique to the Patriots.

So false accusations and trumped complaints by who can't count.

So the general comment that the supposed body of work is a series of whines and complaints by people with a grudge against the Patriots and Belichick still stands.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:ipw: 500
Posts still no answer to the op just lame insults and excuses

That's your opinion. In my opinion there has been more than enough evidence posted which disproves many of your arguments. Many, many posts have been posted doing just that.

The fact that you can't acknowledge any of those just supports the notion that it's some general feeling of distrust and dislike that you have towards the Patriots, Belichick and who knows who else. The entire post is an opinion piece on your part labeling the Patriots and Belichick actions as unsavory and unsportsmanlike.

Just because you think the responses of Patriots fans are just insults and excuses doesn't make it true. Same with the general premise that somehow the Patriots are more unsavory than other franchises. You can't claim to be anything near objective when it's some vague concept of sportsmanship that you have that only seems to apply to the Patriots.

I guess haters are gonna hate.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The latest of which were the substitutions in the Baltimore which turned out to be both legal and not unique to the Patriots.

So false accusations and trumped complaints by who can't count.

So the general comment that the supposed body of work is a series of whines and complaints by people with a grudge against the Patriots and Belichick still stands.

The tempo and manner in which they ran the substitutions was unique big picture

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's your opinion. In my opinion there has been more than enough evidence posted which disproves many of your arguments. Many, many posts have been posted doing just that.

The fact that you can't acknowledge any of those just supports the notion that it's some general feeling of distrust and dislike that you have towards the Patriots, Belichick and who knows who else. The entire post is an opinion piece on your part labeling the Patriots and Belichick actions as unsavory and unsportsmanlike.

Just because you think the responses of Patriots fans are just insults and excuses doesn't make it true. Same with the general premise that somehow the Patriots are more unsavory than other franchises. You can't claim to be anything near objective when it's some vague concept of sportsmanship that you have that only seems to apply to the Patriots.

I guess haters are gonna hate.

Haters gonna hate

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screwed the pooch there

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10259868_10200272427448653_6876333458472951394_n.jpg

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC was one of the greatest cheating teams in all of college football.

There have been many cheaters in college football. USC is just one of many.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was the bush push vs Notre Dame. Which I spoke against and did not make excuses for or condone. Any more

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was already forbidden for teams to use video equipment on the field and illegal to record other teams signals. Do some reasearch and educate yourself NEhomo. As a fan of the team you have had to have read the extensive reports about spygate it was all well documented

As has been clearly stated, you're wrong about the part in bold.

So now I've asked several times. You haven't answered the question. You must be a Hammer alt 'cause you use the same tactic. You're the one stating that your questions remain unanswered and that all Pats fans have is insults. Then you call me a homo as you refuse to answer once again. My question has nothing to do with videotaping.

I'm asking you, how should the league have protected field signals made out in the open in front of thousands of people? Taping in general was and remains legal.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was already forbidden for teams to use video equipment on the field and illegal to record other teams signals. Do some reasearch and educate yourself NEhomo. As a fan of the team you have had to have read the extensive reports about spygate it was all well documented

Ummmm yeah, no.

It has never been "illegal" to record other teams signals, in fact it still isn't. Come up to New England and I'll show you where they film from now.

Sounds to me like you haven't done any research.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tempo and manner in which they ran the substitutions was unique big picture

The tempo was reported by Peter King to be 7 seconds, 10 seconds, and 7 seconds after the PA anouncement.

How much longer do they need? The play clock is only 25 seconds.

So in your world exactly how much time from the anouncement should be given to the defense to identify the eligible receivers?:scratch:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used the tears of the whiners this morning as my sweatener for my Dunkin Donuts coffee. It was phenom. I highly recommend all Pats fan try it, you'll never use sugar again. :nod:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha I almost spit up my coke...:10:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tempo was reported by Peter King to be 7 seconds, 10 seconds, and 7 seconds after the PA anouncement.

How much longer do they need? The play clock is only 25 seconds.

So in your world exactly how much time from the anouncement should be given to the defense to identify the eligible receivers?:scratch:

I'm sure Harbaugh would like the refs to hold play until the defense raises their hand and say they're ready.. ;)

A local radio station was playing some of the sounds on the field from various players.

You could hear Vereen saying "I'm ineligible, I'm ineligible"

and then later there's Suggs to either a coach or ref

"This is illegal, Right? This is illegal" :)

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and ......"whiners gonna whine",........your fascination with our team = boarders "stalking"...!?

Believe me no one's stalking you babe....nothing to worry about here just keep moving along.