• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do the Pats

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize you started this thread. You're still a flea

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tears of fans like yourself are particularly delicious. :nod:

Who did the phins hire to manage their salary cap? lmao :pound:

You whine only because your team sucks by comparison.

Typical pats fan behavior when you can't win a debate or even answer a few questions you resort to name calling or deflection. What does my team have to do with this discussion? Nothing.

Be a man and answer why BB didn't appeal the penalty if he was innocent ? You keep bringing it up so finish this or get the hell out here. Why would he risk so much if there was no benefit to his team? If BB is so superior he must then be the best cheater.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That boy is cray cray. His obsession with the Patriots is disturbing.

Hmm and who visits the Fins board weekly to read our blogs? Pats fans seem to be on there more than anyone else...and you my friend contribute nothing. Pretty sad when your life consists of nothing more than insults because you're not intelligent enough to contribute in any other way. When the pats stink what will you do??? Jump off a bridge?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must say Clarkie, you have shit all over your own self in this thread. You could have just put a pic of you holding a sign that read "I'm Clarkson and I'm just a kid and I don't know jack shit about football, but I do know that NE has been destroying my favorite team since I was in diapers and I'll say anything to prove my hatred" and accomplished the same thing.

:L

The patriots had not even been in a Super Bowl when I was in diapers. Back then the raiders were successful. The game has changed a lot to be honest I don't hate the patriots I dislike their tactics over the bellicheck run. I'm asking a question and providing factual examples. The replies I am getting are making me question the knowledge of some if the pats posters. This is a deep question relating football as well as ethics. You guys have not provided much productive input. Deflections, insults, internet catch phrases, cliches ,blanket statements...............I'm far from the one with shit all over them. Can we have a serious conversation now?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clarkson I think that they answered your question...their coach has no ethics and unfortunately neither do their fans. They don’t care how they win just as long as they win. Most will disappear when they start losing or jump off a bridge. What else could they do as their trash talking days would be over...pretty sad. At least we're man enough to stick it out during the tough times.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clarkson I think that they answered your question...their coach has no ethics and unfortunately neither do their fans. They don’t care how they win just as long as they win. Most will disappear when they start losing or jump off a bridge. What else could they do as their trash talking days would be over...pretty sad. At least we're man enough to stick it out during the tough times.

That's the answer I got too. It doesn't always take a direct answer to get what you seek. Reactions and actions can be just as telling. Usually you can get at least one person to give an intelligent statement of rebuttal which you may actually agree with because they were able to shed a different light. Or someone to step up and say yeah it's my team but I dont agree with how they conduct themselves and provide factual reasons. I'm actually a little disappointed

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tears of fans like yourself are particularly delicious. :nod:

Who did the phins hire to manage their salary cap? lmao :pound:

You whine only because your team sucks by comparison.

Anyone can throw insults it's not impressive. Does Tom Brady have Tourette's :noidea:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the answer I got too. It doesn't always take a direct answer to get what you seek. Reactions and actions can be just as telling. Usually you can get at least one person to give an intelligent statement of rebuttal which you may actually agree with because they were able to shed a different light. Or someone to step up and say yeah it's my team but I dont agree with how they conduct themselves and provide factual reasons. I'm actually a little disappointed

Clarktroll. How should the league have protected field signals? I've asked muliple times.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clarktroll. How should the league have protected field signals? I've asked muliple times.

Teams change signals - BB cracked
Dummy signal callers - BB cracked
Plays called through helmets- BB cracked
Putting play sheet over mouth - BB cracked
Signals through telepathy - BB working with Stephen Hawkings and will crack
Breaks and beneficial officiating- Kraft cracked $$$$
Filming from unrestricted areas - all coaches cracked
Scouts with binoculars in stands- all teams cracked
Lip reading - All teams cracked

Fans that keep bitching and whining about this 13 years later and don't understand football - priceless

Last edited by a moderator:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
xgXeC1N.jpg

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When talking about this game NBC's turning point's highlighted several teams this year that did the same type of substitution.

But only the Patriots are being called out.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams change signals - BB cracked
Dummy signal callers - BB cracked
Plays called through helmets- BB cracked
Putting play sheet over mouth - BB cracked
Signals through telepathy - BB working with Stephen Hawkings and will crack
Breaks and beneficial officiating- Kraft cracked $$$$
Filming from unrestricted areas - all coaches cracked
Scouts with binoculars in stands- all teams cracked
Lip reading - All teams cracked

Fans that keep bitching and whining about this 13 years later and don't understand football - priceless
Changes to rules and adjustments made because of his practices

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was already forbidden for teams to use video equipment on the field and illegal to record other teams signals. Do some reasearch and educate yourself NEhomo. As a fan of the team you have had to have read the extensive reports about spygate it was all well documented

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When talking about this game NBC's turning point's highlighted several teams this year that did the same type of substitution.

But only the Patriots are being called out.

Red the thread it's not one incident it's the body of work. The big picture