• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do the Pats

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're more than welcome.

I found it intersting in the sense that the author approached it from a perspective of how would it play out in a courtroom or legal setting.

and back at ya:suds:

Yet the pats never took it that far why? Please explain if you are so confident.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet the pats never took it that far why? Please explain if you are so confident.

The court would have no jurisdiction; therefore would refuse to hear it if someone did try to bring it to the court.

You can't possibly be that stupid.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which part of his article do you dispute as being factually wrong?

See that's how a debate works, an argument was put forth to refute your position. Now is when you retort said information.

Pats didn't appeal or take this to court why not? If you are innocent as you are implying why not take this route? It makes absolutely no sense. Perhaps BB took this so far that it was embarrassing to all parties?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the threshold now is that the use of signals is less than in the past so it's no big deal?

I thought people of your ilk considered filming the opposing teams sidelines as the crime of the century?

The helmet audio is cut off at the 15 second to go mark on the play clock. (Someone else can look that up and see if I have the right time remaining.)

After that the defense sends in signals based on formations being seen via hand signals. Just like the old days.

Psssst, the signals sent in via helmet audio are team coded too, because most if not all teams are worried the radio signal could be stolen.:yahoo:

Are you seriously this slow? If most of the communication is done through headsets isn't it rational to believe that filming has diminished in its effectiveness? Maybe not 100% but 75-80% or even higher. Audibles happen quickly so I'm not sure if that would help a team as much.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please provide a link to this so I can review what he actually said.

And no the D does not deserve time to set. The rule clearly states that once the officials are set the ball can be snapped. You're mixing up the ineligible rule with player substitution rule. :pound:

Find it yourself bud it was sandino.

So in your world the NFL should allow certain situations like this where the D can't compete even if they act as quickly as humanly possible? Now that's retarded.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but not the rule you think he broke and are hanging on about.

Why would should it be taken to the Surpreme Court? Under what USC violation? Would you care for a lesson in the USC? :pound: I would be glad to school you on that subject too.

Actually the rule to add the defensive teams to helmet audio was already in the works and was going to be put in place regardless of the "spygate" situation.

0 titles is your evidence? So how do you explain all the other teams that haven't won in that same time frame? Pats have been to 2 more SB's since then losing by being short a couple of plays, (Credit to the NYG).

In that same time frame they have been to, including this coming weekend, 6 additional AFC Championship games, so that means 3 games from 3 more SB appearances.

How about those Dolphins?:pound:

I was making a point you tool then why not appeal to the league? Why accept such a harsh penalty?

One can argue that the pats had better teams and still couldn't win the big game after spygate. With all that success odds are they should have one once no? But 0???

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See this is why most see you as an idiot on the subject. I'm not defending BB so much as pointing out what you think to be what happened is factually incorrect, along with pointing out your beliefs are only based in your hatred of all things Patriots.

Most people believe BB cheated because he did. You are drinking the kool-aid bro. Of course your fellow pats fans believe you so did mansons followers doesn’t say much does it?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually they had plenty of time, as reported 7 seconds, 10 seconds, and 7 seconds respectfully.

How much time are you suggesting they get? The play clock is only 25 seconds and at the point those 7-10 seconds began to tick off was already down under 20-15 seconds.

Are you suggesting the defense should have so much time that the offense is forced to take a delay of game. That would be an actual rule violation, unlike the whining version you are crying about. :pound:

The committee will figure out a reasonable time 7 seconds is obviously not enough in anyone's mind except yours.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were afforeded the alloted amount of time as described in the NFL rule book edtion 2014 season.

So if I understand you correctly the Patriots should give the opposing team more than what the rules say they are alloted?

Not just the pats you idiot all teams as the rule doesn't work! I don't want BB's BS hurting the game we all love.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tears of fans like yourself are particularly delicious. :nod:

Who did the phins hire to manage their salary cap? lmao :pound:

You whine only because your team sucks by comparison.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really, they just suck so bad no one nationally notices when they abuse the rules.

As for this topic, it's not about abusing the rules, it's about playing by them.

Fact the New England patriots success as a franchise during the Bellicheck Brady era was a byproduct of bad calls by officials, playing loopholes in the rules in a criminal manner,and very dishonorable practices
Examples
* the tuck rule- the one that started it all. A clear fumble that would haws recovered by Oakland that would have run the clock out and eliminated New England from the playoffs. Seriously can any of you say you were saying that wasn't a fumble the ball was in the tuck position. And if it was the other way around would not be questioning it?

* Spygate a well documented case where it was actually proven that the patriots where in fact video taping the jets signals to steal play calls and have an unfair advantage. Other reports since surfaces that this also occurred vs other teams including the rams during their first * Super Bowl victory. This was punished but in a very light manner by the league as compared to other teams caught doing wrong such as bountygate

* The faking of injuries and tackling of receivers during their playoff games vs the colts. The intentional grabbing and tackling of colts receivers was thoroughly covered through game films and brought up on multiple occasions the teams met. The use of faking injuries to benefit your team while out of time outs is deplorable and should be penalized such as diving in hockey. If not for these events Manning more than lonely has more *super bowl wins than Brady

*The ravens game during *the almost perfect season. The questionable whistle late in the fourth quarter during a fourth and 1 play that would have resulted in a loss of downs was the start. The touchdown call when gaffney did not have control of the ball while going out of bounds following an argument with roll and a linesman and a very questionable defensive penalty added to the controversy which is the pats

* the eligible receiver game. While within the rules bellicheck deployed a strategy to prey on a grey area of the rules with intent. He utilized it in order to gain an unfair advantage against the Baltimore defense he would not have otherwise been able to compete with

There are several more examples of this through their tarnished history. Which provides a lot of questions about the patriots and how much corruption played a factor into their success. They will always be shrouded in dark clouds. Still waiting for a intelligent defense rather than blind homerism and deflections

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact the New England patriots success as a franchise during the Bellicheck Brady era was a byproduct of bad calls by officials, playing loopholes in the rules in a criminal manner,and very dishonorable practices
Examples
* the tuck rule- the one that started it all. A clear fumble that would haws recovered by Oakland that would have run the clock out and eliminated New England from the playoffs. Seriously can any of you say you were saying that wasn't a fumble the ball was in the tuck position. And if it was the other way around would not be questioning it?

* Spygate a well documented case where it was actually proven that the patriots where in fact video taping the jets signals to steal play calls and have an unfair advantage. Other reports since surfaces that this also occurred vs other teams including the rams during their first * Super Bowl victory. This was punished but in a very light manner by the league as compared to other teams caught doing wrong such as bountygate

* The faking of injuries and tackling of receivers during their playoff games vs the colts. The intentional grabbing and tackling of colts receivers was thoroughly covered through game films and brought up on multiple occasions the teams met. The use of faking injuries to benefit your team while out of time outs is deplorable and should be penalized such as diving in hockey. If not for these events Manning more than lonely has more *super bowl wins than Brady

*The ravens game during *the almost perfect season. The questionable whistle late in the fourth quarter during a fourth and 1 play that would have resulted in a loss of downs was the start. The touchdown call when gaffney did not have control of the ball while going out of bounds following an argument with roll and a linesman and a very questionable defensive penalty added to the controversy which is the pats

* the eligible receiver game. While within the rules bellicheck deployed a strategy to prey on a grey area of the rules with intent. He utilized it in order to gain an unfair advantage against the Baltimore defense he would not have otherwise been able to compete with

There are several more examples of this through their tarnished history. Which provides a lot of questions about the patriots and how much corruption played a factor into their success. They will always be shrouded in dark clouds. Still waiting for a intelligent defense rather than blind homerism and deflections

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tears of fans like yourself are particularly delicious. :nod:

Who did the phins hire to manage their salary cap? lmao :pound:

You whine only because your team sucks by comparison.

It's sad that that's all you can contribute :yawn:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Examples

I must say Clarkie, you have shit all over your own self in this thread. You could have just put a pic of you holding a sign that read "I'm Clarkson and I'm just a kid and I don't know jack shit about football, but I do know that NE has been destroying my favorite team since I was in diapers and I'll say anything to prove my hatred" and accomplished the same thing.

:L

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The court would have no jurisdiction; therefore would refuse to hear it if someone did try to bring it to the court.

You can't possibly be that stupid.
That boy is cray cray. His obsession with the Patriots is disturbing.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh the taste of the tears of the whining fans of opposing teams of the New England Patriots.

Part of it is the build up to the SB. Should the Pats make it that far they will cry louder each day the SB approaches.

Then should the Pats be fortunate enough to defeat the NFC foe in the SB all will be lost for them, the Pats will have removed yet another of their whines, "they haven't won the SB since spygate". :pound:

And in the case of FFF the phins haven't won since he was forming as dna.:nod:

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just was watching NFL network where they broke down all of the games.

Once they got into the Pats/Ravens game and how BB used the rules in his favor and confused the Ravens defense I am left to wonder this:

Was BB hoping to use this later? I mean the Pats was down by 14 for the 2nd time and he broke it out and it worked. I am wondering if wanted to hold this little gem in his pocket until later on but was forced to use it now.

Thoughts?

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the patriots are laughable

We will see what kind of BS you can come up with after the game, you know whats going to happen so you're saying all of your BS now. You are like a flea, you just don't want to go away until some one exterminates you