• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do the Pats

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As has been clearly stated, you're wrong about the part in bold.

So now I've asked several times. You haven't answered the question. You must be a Hammer alt 'cause you use the same tactic. You're the one stating that your questions remain unanswered and that all Pats fans have is insults. Then you call me a homo as you refuse to answer once again. My question has nothing to do with videotaping.

I'm asking you, how should the league have protected field signals made out in the open in front of thousands of people? Taping in general was and remains legal.

About it being illegal within the rules if the nfl for teams to record other teams signals? Have you no knowledge if this case? This is laughable. Yes they were fined and stripped of a draft pick because it's legal :L :L :L :L

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used the tears of the whiners this morning as my sweatener for my Dunkin Donuts coffee. It was phenom. I highly recommend all Pats fan try it, you'll never use sugar again. :nod:

Do you normally enjoy things that taste salty in you're coffee :shocked:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiting on more USC examples to support your argument. I've even given you one :noidea: that bush play vs notre dame was wicked bad

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About it being illegal within the rules if the nfl for teams to record other teams signals? Have you no knowledge if this case? This is laughable. Yes they were fined and stripped of a draft pick because it's legal :L :L :L :L

You still didn't answer his question. You're just trolling now.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clark, should a team be ensured of being able to use the same signals each week?

Clark, did you read the excellent article that was posted about past and current practices?

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clark, should a team be ensured of being able to use the same signals each week?

Clark, did you read the excellent article that was posted about past and current practices?

Probably not to the second question.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I will mimic their behavior in hopes to get an intelligent response. Try speaking their language

They can giveth...but they sure can't taketh! Homer had his waders tied in a knot...ooops.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, let's just do away with coaches and strategies. That'll work fine :whistle:

:rollseyes: pats fans claim there is no coach as great as bellicheck when it fits their agenda. When his sketchy behaviors are brought up he's jyst like everyone else

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can giveth...but they sure can't taketh! Homer had his waders tied in a knot...ooops.

I be the first to take responsibility if my team does anything questionable and not condone it. I just did it with the USC retort :noidea:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer alt

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still didn't answer his question. You're just trolling now.

I will answer when I get an answer. I am mirroring the answers I have received. That said are you saying you are all just trolling?unlike you all I've already answered questions.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer alt

Now you're falling to hammer paranoia? Lmao I was here before he bought the site you're really stretching now. Is it that hard to answer? Or is it not possible to disprove my synopsis

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another nice article on Bellichick and the Patriots.

History's Greatest Villain

NFL Conference Championship Game Picks: Will the Pats and Seahawks Roll? | Bleacher Report

The villan tag comes with his history. It all goes right back to the topic of his behaviors and situations surrounding the franchise and the questions that surround them. The Pats are tarnished. Btw before you continue to rely on the use of the word trolling understand what it is. Trolls don't fall back on facts and provide legitimate arguments. It's starting to look as though some if you are trolling my thread however

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still not answering the question is no longer debating, but trolling. I'm sure there were plenty of answers given yet you refusing to answer questions to you turns this whole thread into a troll fest on all sides. Hopefully nobody else responds to you so the mods can eventually lock it or something, but since the admin is biased Pats hater, I highly doubt it.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The villan tag comes with his history. It all goes right back to the topic of his behaviors and situations surrounding the franchise and the questions that surround them. The Pats are tarnished. Btw before you continue to rely on the use of the word trolling understand what it is. Trolls don't fall back on facts and provide legitimate arguments. It's starting to look as though some if you are trolling my thread however

Maybe we are just responding in kind.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lose all cred because you are complaining about so called illegal formations in which Oregon uses many formations that may be sketchy and U.S.C. is very well known for cheating. Yes the Patriots cheated to get there rings. Everyone knows that but Patriots fans but they did nothing wrong to anyones knowledge this year. Troll thread here in my opinion. Just saying.

Several examples have been made in reference for the oats cheating. I've only seen one example of USC cheating and I provided it. More examples if you can provide them :noidea: