• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do the Pats

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bleacher report us not an official site or a documented record of the events and repercussions. It's basically a blog that is based in opinions. I provided a legitimate source

Soooo you can't refute anything the writer points out? The place it was posted has nothing to do with what was posted.

We can certainly go through it one point at a time and you can refute it that way, if you can.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already did it's in this thread you can find it

Since this thread is 36 pages long, please kindly re-post it.

I have repeatedly re-posted my sources for the same reason.

Or is it your source doesn't exist?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this thread is 36 pages long, please kindly re-post it.

I have repeatedly re-posted my sources for the same reason.

Or is it your source doesn't exist?

I will post it again you could have read it the first time

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest Football Punishments | NFL.com

Your second link is nothing more than a photo essay of punishments in NFL history.

It simply confirms what the punishment was. Not sure how that proves or lends to your position other than you are someone that hates the Patriots and sees all information as negative towards them.

Not really sure what the point of this link is that you provided.

I'm on to the next link.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will look in a bit I bookmarked them.I'm in multiple threads and my phone has been blowing up since 12 it's my birthday. I do appreciate the actual opinion and links :suds: it's nice to finally get one

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roger Goodell still haunted by Spygate years later - NFL - SI.com

So SI links Ray Rice and Arlen Specter into an article and this is proof of what? The sub heading is "How the NLF can improve it's domestic abuse policies".

Are you suggesting that NFL player domestic abuse is the fault of the New England Patriots?

It contain some rehashing of earlier reporting but on real facts regarding "spygate".

I'm on to the next link.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh the next link is the Arlen Specter one.

I'm on to the next link.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last link keeps kicking back to this site. Not sure what's going on there, but let me know if it's fixed and I will certainly take a look at it.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Biggest football punishments" - we already know it was a big fine....

Wikipedia _ "In 2012, nearly five years removed from the incident, former Jets head coach Eric Mangini stated that "I think when you look at the history of success that [the Patriots] had after that incident, it’s pretty obvious that it didn’t play any type of significant role in the victories [the Patriots] had or the success that [the Patriots] had."

"Goodell haunted" - so????

Arlen Specter - debunked grandstanding politician.

ESPN Story - Later Thursday, the Steelers released a statement that read: "We consider the tapes of our coaching staff during our games against the New England Patriots to be a nonissue. In our opinion, they had no impact on the results of those games

OK, I read it?????

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry boys had a busy day. I prefer to use the common sense approach and when I've questioned pats fans all I hear are crickets or insults.

If you say that the only thing BB did was film from a wrong location then why the harsh penalty? After all according to you guys its all legal what he did so how on earth could the commish levy such a harsh penalty for something so medial as a camera man being in the wrong place? If you were BB and your camera man was simply in a wrong area but you didn't gain any extra advantage for this error wouldn't you appeal it? I know that I'd lose my mind but BB being the smartest coach on earth says and does nothing? Perhaps there was a little more on those tapes than what you are willing to believe. After all BB is very smart why would he sacrifice so much for little gain. We are talking about a 1st round pick....

I'd like to finally hear some logic behind this. Come on pats fans don't come back with nonsense think about it. Why would BB do something for little gain with high risk???

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then give your opinion. Spygate was a fact and very well documented and investigated. The tuck rule happened and like I said if it was the other way around do you still feel it was not a fumble. It's also a fact that bellicheck is viewed by many as a coach who works the rules in his favor. This is why I pose the question, it has not been a clean clear cut run for them. So what is your opinion minus the unneeded remarks. This is not about me it's about the topic. I would actually appreciate input and opinions

You're saying that the Patriots have a history of a shady past and questionable practices and then you're claim your points are all factual and based on some type of solid evidence when much of it is inaccurate, vague and arbitrary.

What does the tuck rule have to do with any action by the Patriots other than they were lucky recipients of a bizarre decision? That's crazy.

You start out claiming the recent substitution strategy in the Ravens game by the Patriots is another example of Patriot deviousness when it was completely within the rules and was found to be used by other teams in the league this year. Why? Because some people like the losing coach were unhappy with it? Hey guess what, some people thought it was indicative of a smart and talented coach.

Even Spygate where Belichick definitely ignored a memo by the league was also thought by many reputable football people to be a lot of furor over nothing.

Saying Belichick is viewed by many as someone who works the rules in his favor ignores just as many people who think that's an example of why he's also considered one of the best coaches in NFL history. There's nothing factual about that other the fact that some people don't like Bellichick and other do. Really?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry boys had a busy day. I prefer to use the common sense approach and when I've questioned pats fans all I hear are crickets or insults.

If you say that the only thing BB did was film from a wrong location then why the harsh penalty? After all according to you guys its all legal what he did so how on earth could the commish levy such a harsh penalty for something so medial as a camera man being in the wrong place? If you were BB and your camera man was simply in a wrong area but you didn't gain any extra advantage for this error wouldn't you appeal it? I know that I'd lose my mind but BB being the smartest coach on earth says and does nothing? Perhaps there was a little more on those tapes than what you are willing to believe. After all BB is very smart why would he sacrifice so much for little gain. We are talking about a 1st round pick....

I'd like to finally hear some logic behind this. Come on pats fans don't come back with nonsense think about it. Why would BB do something for little gain with high risk???

OK, Here it is...
Before all this happened, 12/10/2006, Miami had beaten the Pats 22-0, yes that's correct, zero. I was at this game in Miami. It was interesting watching Brady check off and Miami D going straight to where the play was going. When I got home I found out that Miami had admitted to separating the audio crowd noise from Brady's play-calling. They knew exactly where the offense was going. Because they admitted what they did, they were not fined. Belichick then set out to make this crap stop. He came up with what would prove to be a bad plan...

Belichick complained to the commissioner about the taping scandal - before spygate.
By his thinking, the taping was helping the weak teams more than the well-coached teams. Goodell didn't agree. Belichick thought he'd be smart and make it so obvious that Goodell would have to do something. It worked, but Goodell took it as showing him up. Goodell had told him not to do it and he did not like it!
Belichick was punished accordingly, not for filming in the wrong place but for embarrassing Goodell.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was already answered thoroughly. I provided you a link that I happen to concur with regarding what took place. It answers the questions you have asked. You just don't like the answers because they don't fit into your biased narrative.