• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do the Pats

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He took advantage of a flawed rule not very honorable that's what the PO started this for. Winning games due to a flaw in the game you obviously don't care I find things like that no challenge. Do you get your mom to number your puzzles before doing them?

So here's your chance to explain your position on this. What exactly is the meaning of a "flawed rule"?

What other rules in the NFL rule book do you find to be "flawed"?

How do you propose to change all the rules so there isn't a "flaw" in your way of thinking?

Take your time, I know the synapses in your brain fire a bit irregular compared to the average person.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm actually under the NFL Rules and the NFL By-Laws the sideline area is not in fact part of the field of play. You might want to do a bit of basic research on the definition of the field of play. (I actually already provided you a source that cites the definition, but as we have all learned from your posts you are too stupid to take the time to read it and comprehend it.)

It's being reviewed by the competition committee? Really? And your source for this is?

The stooooopid is strong in this one.:nod:

Boy you definitely take the cake. So your team was fined for filming on the sideline but according to you it shouldn't have counted. Why don't you appeal to the NFL and get Belicheats money back and draft pick???

NFL Insider reported it you tool look it up...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually signals are still sent in the old fashion way on top of having radio capability.

You really don't know much about the NFL product, you really should just stop. :pound:

So radio doesn't help conceal the play calls? Keep going this is getting more entertaining...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's such a flaw why has the NFL allowed to exist for so many decades. Heck Jimmy Johnson stated he used a similar formation to fool the defense back in his H.S. days. Do you happen to know how old JJ is?

The use of an ineligible player has been used at all levels for decades. The rule isn't going to be changed.

It has to be changed now as your unscrupulous coach has forced the league to tighten the rule up. They've simply never had to worry about it so be proud of your coach...he's broke another record.

They'll most likely hold the ball for a little longer before the snap or something but of course you'll still be in denial even after its been changed because your team can't run a play with guys wide open.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here's your chance to explain your position on this. What exactly is the meaning of a "flawed rule"?

What other rules in the NFL rule book do you find to be "flawed"?

How do you propose to change all the rules so there isn't a "flaw" in your way of thinking?

Take your time, I know the synapses in your brain fire a bit irregular compared to the average person.

Oh boy please go get some help numbering the pieces in your puzzle...you can't be helped. Maybe read the blog again before you make yourself look more riiiiitarded than you really are....but please continue to comment as this is truly entertaining!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK

The Truth About Spygate: Punishing Success and Promoting Parity | Bleacher Report

You won't take the tmie to read for two reasons,

1. it dismantles your delusion
2. From reading your posts doubtful you are capable of comprehending the analysis.

Boy are you full of yourself I give you credit for being the biggest kool-aid fan of the pats. Congrats! No wonder you are brainwashed you read pats propaganda and believe it all to the letter. Even if this article was 100% accurate do you honestly believe that BB wouldn't have done it if it didn't benefit him? If so does it make it right? We all know BB would stab his mom for a win you definitely know that he doesn't do anything half ass which include cheating. Get over it and move on...

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before Obama was elected President, the Pats won three SBs. After he was elected, the Pats haven't won a SB.

You're on a roll Homer. It's ok to stop now

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the Sportshoopla, The Pats won three SBs. After the Sportshoopla launched, the Pats haven't won a SB.

....hey, wait a minute. Hammer you bastard, this may be your fault!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy you definitely take the cake. So your team was fined for filming on the sideline but according to you it shouldn't have counted. Why don't you appeal to the NFL and get Belicheats money back and draft pick???

NFL Insider reported it you tool look it up...

Try reading the article I provided you, it breaks it out in detail, and I happen to agree with it as to what took place. It's a fast read, although I understand it's probably a slow read for someone like yourself.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So radio doesn't help conceal the play calls? Keep going this is getting more entertaining...

Are you asking because you are unsure?

Yes it does help conceal play calls, but signals are still sent in by hand as well. You can even see it being done in the picture I provided.

Your ignorance of the game is strong.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has to be changed now as your unscrupulous coach has forced the league to tighten the rule up. They've simply never had to worry about it so be proud of your coach...he's broke another record.

They'll most likely hold the ball for a little longer before the snap or something but of course you'll still be in denial even after its been changed because your team can't run a play with guys wide open.

It's not getting changed, mostly because there is nothing wrong with the rule, nor how it was utilized.

How come you weren't this outspoken when the Lions used a similar type play, ineligible player, earlier this season?

It' so obvious to any bystander this has nothing to do with the rule, and only your hatred of everything Patriots.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy please go get some help numbering the pieces in your puzzle...you can't be helped. Maybe read the blog again before you make yourself look more riiiiitarded than you really are....but please continue to comment as this is truly entertaining!

Just answer the questions. Or are you unable to because it has nothing to do with the rules?:pound:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy are you full of yourself I give you credit for being the biggest kool-aid fan of the pats. Congrats! No wonder you are brainwashed you read pats propaganda and believe it all to the letter. Even if this article was 100% accurate do you honestly believe that BB wouldn't have done it if it didn't benefit him? If so does it make it right? We all know BB would stab his mom for a win you definitely know that he doesn't do anything half ass which include cheating. Get over it and move on...

1st did you actually even read the article?

2nd if you did, which part do you refute as being inaccurate? What evidence do you put forth to prove it's not accurate?

I don't doubt for a second that Bill taped the opposing sidelines for a benefit he perceived. It wasn't against the rules until a memo was sent out prior to the first game of the 2007 season. The league reviewed filming of the opposing teams sideline, and guess what they concluded? It's still withing the rules and by-laws to do so, so long as it's from a booth similar to the press booths.

If you come up to Gillette I'll show you where they now film the opposing teams sidelines from. Give me 5 minutes at any other stadium and I'm confident I can find where they film the opposing teams sidelines from.

It's not against the rules to this day.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just answer the questions. Or are you unable to because it has nothing to do with the rules?:pound:

Arguing with this tool is like spitting into the wind of a hurricane and not expecting it to come back at you. It's a useless exercise.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the Sportshoopla, The Pats won three SBs. After the Sportshoopla launched, the Pats haven't won a SB.

....hey, wait a minute. Hammer you bastard, this may be your fault!

While working for my current employer the Pats won three SB's. I left them in March of 2005, since then the Pats have won 0 SB's.

I returned to working for them this past spring. Just saying.:yahoo::nod::agree::suds:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arguing with this tool is like spitting into the wind of a hurricane and not expecting it to come back at you. It's a useless exercise.

Sure, but it's all perspective. I view it as him continuing to spit all over himself.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While working for my current employer the Pats won three SB's. I left them in March of 2005, since then the Pats have won 0 SB's.

I returned to working for them this past spring. Just saying.:yahoo::nod::agree::suds:

Lol! :suds:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is an excellent article NEPf....thanks.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try reading the article I provided you, it breaks it out in detail, and I happen to agree with it as to what took place. It's a fast read, although I understand it's probably a slow read for someone like yourself.

Sure I read it and believe me I don't think that the commish is fully legit either as its business but if you think that this guy has all the facts there's a guy on here ready to sell you some gold chains! The article also proves the OP's point that BB will do everything in his power to manipulate the rules. This is why they constantly have to look at the rules and formed a competition committee. Unfortunately over time flaws come up and in most cases there's your coach abusing them instead of informing the committee in advance instead of making the NFL look like a bunch of tools. That's probably why he was penalized harsher than most...