• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do the Pats

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen one Patriots fan admit since they got caught cheating they haven't won a Super Bowl. You must be blind.

Really? The Patriot's haven't won a Super Bowl since then? No one ever mentioned that before.

A lot of Patriots fans were pissed at Belichick for losing a 1st round pick because of his arrogance. All he had to do was cease when the memo went out and that would have been it. Hubris.

No one ever said he was perfect. He certainly has his flaws and weaknesses.

Last edited by a moderator:

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread complaining about "Sneaky Bill" has more responses than all the threads combined from cowboys fans wanting rule changes.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread complaining about "Sneaky Bill" has more responses than all the threads combined from cowboys fans wanting rule changes.

Cowboys fans show a measure of class and reason.

Pats fans entertain. It's what they do. You never know what kind of dumb shit they're going to come up with next. :L

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here's a nice article from bleacher report proving just that.

Coach of the Week

hi-res-dc5fe986fb96b0bd73d0941b964a1aba_crop_north.jpg
Elise Amendola/Associated Press

Winner: Bill Belichick, HC, New England Patriots

New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick has his detractors. To them, Belichick is evil incarnate, a black-hearted cheater who will do anything to win, rules be damned.

In fact, just a few days ago, Hall of Fame coach Don Shula referred to Belichick as "Belicheat" while speaking with Dave Hyde of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Those detractors got some additional ammo in that regard Saturday, but we'll get to that in a bit.

However, whether you love him or hate him, there's one thing that cannot be denied about "Darth Hoodie."

The man wins football games.

Saturday's victory over the Baltimore Ravens gave Belichick his 20th postseason victory, tying the 62-year-old with legendary Dallas Cowboys coach Tom Landry for the most in NFL history.
The game forced Belichick to dig deep in his bag of tricks. There was a touchdown pass by wide receiver Julian Edelman and a number of plays where the Pats confused the Ravens by using only four offensive linemen.

It's the latter that brought about claims that Belicheat was at it again, although the coach brushed aside those criticisms while talking with Lee Schechter of ESPN:
It's a play that we thought would work. We ran it three times, a couple different looks. We had six eligible receivers on the field, but only five were eligible. The one who was ineligible reported that he was ineligible. No different than on the punt team or a situation like that.
Haters are going to hate, but like it or not, Belichick and Landry now have two things in common: postseason wins and fashion sense.

OK, on second thought, maybe it's just the one thing.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No no, there aren't flawed rules at all... Only if the patriots do something - Flyin

Other teams don't rely on playing the system like the pats. That's how bellicheck has made his living you could make the same argument for Brady

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id feel bad for the Ravens if i didnt feel like half of their players were on Deer Antler Spray or some sort of illegal substance.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before YouTube, the Patriots won 3 Superbowls, after YouTube was invented, they haven't won a Superbowl.

Before solar shingles, the Patriots won 3 Superbowls, after solar shingles were invented, they haven't won a Superbowl.

Before Wii gaming systems, the Patriots won 3 Superbowls, after Wii gaming systems were invented, they haven't won a Superbowl.

Before the Amazon kindle, the Patriots won 3 Superbowls, after the kindle was invented, they haven't won a Superbowl.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys fans show a measure of class and reason.

Pats fans entertain. It's what they do. You never know what kind of dumb shit they're going to come up with next. :L

Yeah they were really classy after the Bryant non catch call

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before YouTube, the Patriots won 3 Superbowls, after YouTube was invented, they haven't won a Superbowl.

Before solar shingles, the Patriots won 3 Superbowls, after solar shingles were invented, they haven't won a Superbowl.

Before Wii gaming systems, the Patriots won 3 Superbowls, after Wii gaming systems were invented, they haven't won a Superbowl.

Before the Amazon kindle, the Patriots won 3 Superbowls, after the kindle was invented, they haven't won a Superbowl.
The way to beat the Patriots is to have a a good team with a great interior pass rush or to wait until Gronk gets injured. Other than that, good luck

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Adam Vinitieri - 3 Superbowls. Afterwards. None
Same with Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennell . 3 - 0

What did Weiss do when he was forced to play within the rules? Good example the most productive contribution you've made so far

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before Obama was elected President, the Pats won three SBs. After he was elected, the Pats haven't won a SB.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other teams don't rely on playing the system like the pats. That's how bellicheck has made his living you could make the same argument for Brady

So no team tries trick plays or not just running every play?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still not one serious reply from a patriots fan. I'm a bit disappointed I expected at least one pats fan would give a well thought out post defending their history. But I'm starting to feel as though there is no defense

There is nothing that you can be provided that would satisfy you, so what's the point?

Pick a particular scenario you have an issue with and we'll take a look, but like I said you are likely like the other haters that won't accept anything.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the idiot??? Coming from a guy who doesn't understand that the sidelines are part of the field of play..haha! Wow! We've been over this a million times your team was fined for a reason they cheated! I found the info at nfl.com look it up I don't have the time or go to the other multi page blog on this subject.

As per the ineligible situation it's being reviewed by the competition committee. Why? Because they believe it's an unfair rule in its present form...enough said.

Ummm actually under the NFL Rules and the NFL By-Laws the sideline area is not in fact part of the field of play. You might want to do a bit of basic research on the definition of the field of play. (I actually already provided you a source that cites the definition, but as we have all learned from your posts you are too stupid to take the time to read it and comprehend it.)

It's being reviewed by the competition committee? Really? And your source for this is?

The stooooopid is strong in this one.:nod:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They already solved the problem homer it's called radio in the helmets....all because the pats took things too far. I wonder how many rules have had to be altered because of that cheater.

Actually signals are still sent in the old fashion way on top of having radio capability.

You really don't know much about the NFL product, you really should just stop. :pound:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping that the rule is altered so that no team can take advantage of the flaw. It's no fun playing any game that's flawed I don't see the point...win or lose.

If it's such a flaw why has the NFL allowed to exist for so many decades. Heck Jimmy Johnson stated he used a similar formation to fool the defense back in his H.S. days. Do you happen to know how old JJ is?

The use of an ineligible player has been used at all levels for decades. The rule isn't going to be changed.