• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do the Pats

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are saying they took advantage of a bad rule read before posting. Pats fans are saying that it's ok to do so...as usual unless of course it happens to their team.

So wait... Are you saying IF the Dolphins did this (again, not against the rules) you wouldn't like that they did it?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
correct me if I am wrong... isn't the job of a coach to know the rules and how to make the rules work for his team? Exactly what BB did.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO! That's the reason the NFL went to headseats... YUP, that's the real reason!

Then why did they go to the trouble so they could tell jokes? Wow!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why did they go to the trouble so they could tell jokes? Wow!

You have to be kidding me if you think that is why the NFL went to the headseats... LMFAO!!

and don't you dare say the patriots were the only ones looking at the oppositions "signals" on the sideline.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So wait... Are you saying IF the Dolphins did this (again, not against the rules) you wouldn't like that they did it?

I'm hoping that the rule is altered so that no team can take advantage of the flaw. It's no fun playing any game that's flawed I don't see the point...win or lose.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are saying they took advantage of a bad rule read before posting. Pats fans are saying that it's ok to do so...as usual unless of course it happens to their team.

If you were serious and not just busting a team you don't like, you'd know that Belichick is just doing his job.

He's trying to be a smart coach in a highly competitive league. Some coaches get pissed off when they are outsmarted and some follow what he does.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
correct me if I am wrong... isn't the job of a coach to know the rules and how to make the rules work for his team? Exactly what BB did.

How would a Miami fan know about that? Being irrelevant for so long. :pound:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He took advantage of a flawed rule not very honorable that's what the PO started this for. Winning games due to a flaw in the game you obviously don't care I find things like that no challenge. Do you get your mom to number your puzzles before doing them?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He took advantage of a flawed rule not very honorable that's what the PO started this for. Winning games due to a flaw in the game you obviously don't care I find things like that no challenge. Do you get your mom to number your puzzles before doing them?

oh original bring my mom into this...

If you are a coach your job is to win, period..... if it's within the rules you do it! Man up and take it for christ sake!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are plenty of flawed rules in the NFL rule book. Go cry a fucking river.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are plenty of flawed rules in the NFL rule book. Go cry a fucking river.

No no, there aren't flawed rules at all... Only if the patriots do something - Flyin

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or how about:

"No excuses Pats Fans." - Hammer

"Peyton sucked because he was hurt." - Hammer

I'm sorry homer if Hammer hurt your feelings I'll try talking to him...man I think there's going to be mass suicide in NE when they start losing the fan base is fragile.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to be kidding me if you think that is why the NFL went to the headseats... LMFAO!!

and don't you dare say the patriots were the only ones looking at the oppositions "signals" on the sideline.

The pats took things to another level that's why the tapes were destroyed and they were fined. Think about it!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pats took things to another level that's why the tapes were destroyed and they were fined. Think about it!

we all know this... Technology is more to blame with using head sets than the patriots. And... Sure they did tape signals but you still have what 4 other people on the sidelines calling in plays... How could you say for sure which "play caller" the Rams were looking at and using said plays.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh original bring my mom into this...

If you are a coach your job is to win, period..... if it's within the rules you do it! Man up and take it for christ sake!

Mom dad whomever would you seriously play a game if you knew it was flawed? I wouldn't waste my time that's why they are reviewing it. You have the honor of knowing that it was your coach who once again exposed it. It's called sportsmanship. If we played a game I wouldn't intentionally cheat you....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we all know this... Technology is more to blame with using head sets than the patriots. And... Sure they did tape signals but you still have what 4 other people on the sidelines calling in plays... How could you say for sure which "play caller" the Rams were looking at and using said plays.
BlackBerry

BB obviously took it to another level or they would have just slapped his wrist. If he didn't get info from this why did he risk all the marbles in doing so? Answer me that.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BlackBerry

BB obviously took it to another level or they would have just slapped his wrist. If he didn't get info from this why did he risk all the marbles in doing so? Answer me that.

No Patriots fan (or sane one) is standing behind BB 100% for what he did back then. He was wrong, got caught and fined... No one should question that.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Patriots fan (or sane one) is standing behind BB 100% for what he did back then. He was wrong, got caught and fined... No one should question that.

Then why 24 pages of posts trying to say that he's as innocent as a cupcake? Why do all of the NE defense attorney's come crawling out of the woodwork like cockroaches whenever someone asks about this stuff? It's not difficult to say the guy cheated and move on. If you don't like it let your owner know that's what I'd do as I wouldn't want my trophy's tainted. If something goofy happens on the field or the ref blows a call that shit happens but when he intentionally cheats to win games it becomes tainted it's black and white...

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I haven't seen one Patriots fan admit since they got caught cheating they haven't won a Super Bowl. You must be blind.