• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do teams stay in Conferences that they have no hope of winning?

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:csb:

I joined the military instead, and then when I got out of the military I taught myself how to program and have been working for the same Silicon Valley company for 20 years now.

I own 0 t-shirts of anything because I'm not a billboard and I don't wear ads on my clothes.

But congrats on spending all that money, I can see why you are bitter.

So you never went Bama. Have you ever even been on campus? You live so far away, do you even go to games much less practices or have meals like with coaches I do.

Yeah, you’re a tshirt bandwagoner alright.

You’re a Benedict Arnold to the military academy football team that you served in support of.

Let that sink in. You should UCFeel bad.

#UCFacts

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lose because UCFarts can go to Disney World on the cheap according to him. He also enjoys watching practices. #UCFanOftheNoOneCares

One of the coolest things that UCF does is have a Knight out Univerisal Studios for just UCF students. They now have the new Harry Potter land which is the best themed section of any theme park in the world.

Experiencing that knight with all your classmates and UCFriends is truly Magical.

#UCFacts

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where would Iowa State go?
Have never won the Conference. Probably will never win the conference.

If they could find another conference that would take them, I wonder if they could win that one. Probably take a substantial pay cut to do it.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the coolest things that UCF does is have a Knight out Univerisal Studios for just UCF students. They now have the new Harry Potter land which is the best themed section of any theme park in the world.

Experiencing that knight with all your classmates and UCFriends is truly Magical.

#UCFacts

You can thank me for that FREE night for you.

I pay full out of state tuition to UCF. Thank god my son will earn his masters in August.

Yes, we also buy him season passes to Disneyworld and Harry Potter Land so he can go whenever he wants.

Mom was just down in Florida for a visit.

BTW, I have been on the UCF campus. I have been on North Carolina campus, Duke campus, Clemson campus, Oklahoma campus, Texas campus, Colorado campus, Stanford campus, Kansas campus, Purdue campus, Indiana campus, Ohio State campus, Iowa State campus, Colorado State campus, Kansas State campus, Tennessee campus, Iowa campus, Northwestern campus, Minnesota campus, Wisconsin campus, Penn State campus, Illinois campus, UNLV campus, as much time as I spent in tempe, I actually never made it to the Arizona State campus. Probably some i can't even think of.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF started D1 in 1996. It took us only 10 years to Win big time vs teams who a 100 year head start.

Compare that to the FL Old 3. It took each of them 60-80 years of constant losing before they did anything.

This is a major reason why UCF will Dominant college athletics

#UCFacts
so much for UCF academics...

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hve no idea if this is accurate but I found it on wikipedia.

The '78 women volleyball team won the AIWA small college division championship.

@UCFhonors

What was UCF's original name? Answer below. Don't cheat!

Florida Technological University
now THAT'S tradition!!!

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I pay full out of state tuition to UCF. Thank god my son will earn his masters in August.

Yes, we also buy him season passes to Disneyworld and Harry Potter Land so he can go whenever he wants.

BTW, I have been on the UCF campus. I have been on North Carolina campus, Duke campus, Clemson campus, Oklahoma campus, Texas campus, Colorado campus, Stanford campus, Kansas campus, Purdue campus, Indiana campus, Ohio State campus, Iowa State campus, Colorado State campus, Kansas State campus, Tennessee campus, Iowa campus, Northwestern campus, Minnesota campus, Wisconsin campus, Penn State campus, Illinois campus, UNLV campus, as much time as I spent in tempe, I actually never made it to the Arizona State campus. Probably some i can't even think of.

The Knight out at Universal comes out of the Student Activity fees (SGA budget) which every student pays. Well unless you were a top honors student who is on scholarship like me.

So if course you like UCFs campus the best. You can walk to any point to any point in less 15 - 10 minutes. It’s magical.

#UCFacts

Last edited:

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well unless you were a top honors student who is on scholarship like me.

So if course you like UCFs campus the best. You can walk to any point to any point in less 15 - 10 minutes. It’s magical.

#UCFacts

This top honors student failed grammar apparently.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you never went Bama. Have you ever even been on campus? You live so far away, do you even go to games much less practices or have meals like with coaches I do.

You’re a Benedict Arnold to the military academy football team that you served in support of.

#UCFacts

:lol:

Never been to a game.

Try harder.

And hell, if I'm dissing any college it would probably be K-State. That school donated more pussy to me than any other school in the country. Gotta love em for that.

Or maybe MTSU, who offered me an academic scholarship if I hadn't joined the military.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guys would move to a conference we could win but no such thing exists.

SnoopHawg

CJK5H@SMU
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,039.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know UCF would never be in a conference that we wouldn't win. I guess other schools enjoy getting paid to lose? That's the only thing I can think of why teams stay on conferences that they can't win.

Yeah, I'm looking at you

Arkansas
Kentucky
Mississippi
Mississippi State
Missouri
South Carolina
Texas A&M
Vanderbilt

who haven't won the sec since 1992 or 4 full years before UCF started joined D1 / FBS.

#UCFacts
You can do better than this, Honors. I is disappoint. Btw, Arkansas has won more National Championships than UCF will ever sniff.

troll-game-very-weak.jpg

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#UCFacts

I don't think eating in the cafeteria 8 tables away from the coaches counts.

#UCFarce

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Money. Next question

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I cannot believe how happy I am that you were able to make all those visits.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I no doubt that you’re pathetic tshirt bandwagoner too. TBers are the leeches to one of the most unique American Insitutions- college athletics.

There is only one way to be a Real UCFan, like me. Go to the school and support your schools sports teams.

#UCFacts
Wait so being born in Eugene and my dad went to Oregon but I went to a NAIA school that has no football, that was the only one in the country that offered a Bachelors level degree in my field when i went there, even though i have gone to Oregon football basketball, womens basketball, softball baseball soccer games and track meets I am not a real fan because I didnt go to Oregon?
Wish i would have known sooner so i could have saved money instead of following the team to Purdue, Tennessee, Nebraska, the Rose Bowl and up and down the west coast to other places.