• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Top 6 Teams for Week 10 (Lets do our own committee)

The best team in college football is...

• Clemson (8-0)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Georgia (8-0)

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Michigan (8-0)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Ohio State (8-0)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Tennessee (8-0)

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • TCU (8-0)

• Ole Miss (8-1)

• Alabama (7-1)

• Illinois (7-1)

• North Carolina (7-1)

• Oregon (7-1)

• Tulane (7-1)

• UCLA (7-1)

• USC (7-1)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (name that team)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said this several times now, I did not rank the teams according to who was the best, but their resumes so far.

Georgia hasn't beaten a single ranked team yet. And the close win vs Missouri and mediocre performances vs Kent St & Samford just haven't impressed me.

On the other hand, TCU beat 4 straight ranked(at the time) teams, 2 of them are still ranked.

If youre going to judge their resumes right now youhave to just the teams they played right now.

Outside of that blatant cherry picking.

Georgia beat oregon 49-3. Oregon was ranked at the time. And is currently ranked even higher at this moment.

Admit you are taking felony level narcotics in mass quantities and we can move on from the madness.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If youre going to judge their resumes right now youhave to just the teams they played right now.

Outside of that blatant cherry picking.

Georgia beat oregon 49-3. Oregon was ranked at the time. And is currently ranked even higher at this moment.

Admit you are taking felony level narcotics in mass quantities and we can move on from the madness.
I didn't say that Georgia wasn't better than TCU, just that TCU had a better resume. Oregon was OVERRATED when Georgia beat them, and got ranked again, and OVERRATED again off of beating an overrated BYU who got overrated by beating an overrated Baylor. The ENTIRE Pac conf has gotten overrated by beating overrated teams.

Baylor was overrated.
BYU was overrated.
Mich St was overrated.
Wisconsin was overrated.

Only semi-respectable ooc win by the entire Pac conf was won by an unrated Pac team, Stanford beating a below average Notre Dame.

And Utah's loss to Florida looks worse now than it did earlier.

Now all those Pac teams are boosting their overratedness by beating each other. I personally see this as a great chance to bet against Pac teams come bowl season.

Last edited:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say that Georgia wasn't better than TCU, just that TCU had a better resume. Oregon was OVERRATED when Georgia beat them, and got ranked again, and OVERRATED again off of beating an overrated BYU who got overrated by beating an overrated Baylor. The ENTIRE Pac conf has gotten overrated by beating overrated teams.

Baylor was overrated.
BYU was overrated.
Mich St was overrated.
Wisconsin was overrated.

Only semi-respectable ooc win by the entire Pac conf was won by an unrated Pac team, Stanford beating a below average Notre Dame.

And Utah's loss to Florida looks worse now than it did earlier.

Now all those Pac teams are boosting their overratedness by beating each other. I personally see this as a great chance to bet against Pac teams come bowl season.

Dude every time you respond you sound fucking dumber.

You literally just said that the key to TCU resume was beating 4 teams who were ranked AT THE TIME.

Now you are getting on every team related to Georgias resume for beating overrated teams from where they were AT THE TIME of the game.

You also said Georgia hasnt beaten a ranked team which no matter how you try to shift the goal posts is factually incorrect. Theres a reason you have TCU 2 and no one else does. Because no one else is as fucking delusional.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You literally just said that the key to TCU resume was beating 4 teams who were ranked AT THE TIME.

Now you are getting on every team related to Georgias resume for beating overrated teams from where they were AT THE TIME of the game.

You also said Georgia hasnt beaten a ranked team which no matter how you try to shift the goal posts is factually incorrect. Theres a reason you have TCU 2 and no one else does. Because no one else is as fucking delusional.
I mean, other than the win over Oregon or no wins over ranked teams since the win over Oregon.

And there is nothing wrong with my pointing out that the ENTIRE Pac conference is overrated, which affects Oregon's ranking. They regained a spot in the rankings by beating overrated teams, DUH.

And No, I did not base my opinion of TCU on the rankings of the teams they beat at the time of the game, I merely mentioned that they were ranked at the time, as if you had decent reading comprehension, I stated that TWO of the teams were STILL ranked.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Majority of the country thought that voting for Biden was the smart vote. That tells me the country is full of a lot of stupid people.

Majority of the AP/Coaches poll voters quickly forgot that Baylor, BYU, Wisc & MSU all ended up being overrated and left all of the Pac teams they rated highly after they beat those overrated teams, ranked highly. Tells me the majority of voters are not that smart as well.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, other than the win over Oregon or no wins over ranked teams since the win over Oregon.

And there is nothing wrong with my pointing out that the ENTIRE Pac conference is overrated, which affects Oregon's ranking. They regained a spot in the rankings by beating overrated teams, DUH.

And No, I did not base my opinion of TCU on the rankings of the teams they beat at the time of the game, I merely mentioned that they were ranked at the time, as if you had decent reading comprehension, I stated that TWO of the teams were STILL ranked.

TCU gave up 13 pts to Colorado hahaha

If you wanna play the "look impressive game"

38-13 vs that shitty team is basically an L by your logic

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Majority of the country thought that voting for Biden was the smart vote. That tells me the country is full of a lot of stupid people.

Majority of the AP/Coaches poll voters quickly forgot that Baylor, BYU, Wisc & MSU all ended up being overrated and left all of the Pac teams they rated highly after they beat those overrated teams, ranked highly. Tells me the majority of voters are not that smart as well.

So basically your next bactch of logic is everyone else i wrong and you are right. Because.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TCU gave up 13 pts to Colorado hahaha

If you wanna play the "look impressive game"

38-13 vs that shitty team is basically an L by your logic
And OSU gave up something like 17 to MSU hahahaha

I have the right to have a different opinion. If TCU loses today and Georgia wins, I'll flip those 2, as their resumes will have changed. As it stands, TCU's beating both Oklahoma and both Kansas teams seems more impressive to me than Georgia's beating Oregon and South Carolina. JMO.

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recap so far:

Georgia beat Tennessee by 14 points. This is their third win against AQ competition with a winning record.
TCU beat Texas Tech by 10 points to remain undefeated at 9-0.
Ohio State beat Northwestern by 14 points.
Oregon crushed Colorado.
Tulane beat Tulsa by 14 points.
Illinois lost to Michigan State. This is their 2nd time losing to a Big-10 school.
Liberty beat Arkansas, marking their first win against an AQ school.

We will see what happens with LSU vs. Alabama, Clemson vs. Notre Dame, Michigan vs. Rutgers, California vs. USC and UCLA vs. Arizona State.

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU beats Alabama. Bama out of the playoff hunt..theoretically.
Notre Dame beats Clemson by 21 points.
Michigan struggled early, but won by a mile against Rutgers.

Lets see what happens with the Pac-12.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 - Tennessee -
2 - TCU

3 - Ohio St
4 - Michigan
5 - Clemson
6 - Georgia

giphy.gif

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Pac teams? Seems perfect to me! lol

TCU is undefeated in the most competitive conference in the country.

It's last place teams have good wins, ISU over Iowa, WVU over VT and gave Pitt a hard time, TT over Houston. Oklahoma pummeled Nebraska and you could almost add to the mix, Texas' 1 pt loss to Bama, where I heard the refs were trying to make sure Bama won that game. Only embarrassing loss I can see is BYU beating Baylor.

As for Tennessee and Clemson, I was ranking their resumes up to that point, NOT how good I thought they were, DUH! That's what the committee is supposed to be doing. I never once claimed I thought Tennessee was good enough to beat Georgia and although Clemson had a lot of wins over ranked teams, they were barely ranked and I have never believed in ACC teams outside of Clemson, at least not since FSU started to falter.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is your top 6 for this week? I have Georgia as my #1, but I would like to hear your thoughts on the top 6 teams.
See, told you he was a pussy. Not only did he not respond to you, he also avoided posting his Top 6. Like a true total wuss, he sits back and waits and criticizes other's opinions without having the balls to offer up his own, out of fear of opening himself up to criticism. It's sad really.

He knows he desperately wants to put Oregon in at #6, but when they go 1-3 to finish out the season again like they did last season, or 2-2 even, he doesn't want anyone to be able to point to his ranking them 6th and laughing as his stupid arse.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, told you he was a pussy. Not only did he not respond to you, he also avoided posting his Top 6. Like a true total wuss, he sits back and waits and criticizes other's opinions without having the balls to offer up his own, out of fear of opening himself up to criticism. It's sad really.

He knows he desperately wants to put Oregon in at #6, but when they go 1-3 to finish out the season again like they did last season, or 2-2 even, he doesn't want anyone to be able to point to his ranking them 6th and laughing as his stupid arse.

Oregon should be around #10

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon should be around #10
How do you justify that ranking?

Wins over 2-7 EWU, 1-8 Col, 3-6 Cali, 3-6 Zona, 3-6 Stanford, 5-5 BYU, 5-4 WSU??? Total = 30-42 record for Oregon opponents they beat. 22-42 if you exclude UCLA. That's a bunch of crappy teams. Anyone can get up for one big game if that is all they have on their schedule.

49-3 LOSS to Georgia?

So far that adds up to not even worthy of getting votes for the Top 25 status.

So you think beating UCLA all by itself makes Oregon worthy of Top Ten status?

Who has UCLA beat? Utah and Washington? Well, who has Utah or Washington beat? Florida? Oops, forgot, Utah LOST to UF. But at least UF is ranked, right? No? Yeah, now I remember, they are barely .500 right now, right? Mich St? Yeah, they are Top Ten right now, right? No? They got pummeled, embarrassed, basically shut out by the lowly Gophers before losing also to Maryland and are now only 4-5? But Utah beat USC you say? Who has USC beaten? Oregon St? lol Oh, and 5-4 WSU.

Like I've said on multiple occasions, the entire Pac conf is overrated right now. Have fun come bowl season, lol.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But back on topic, you shouldn't even post in this thread if you aren't willing to post your own Top 6 ranking. Freedom of speech and all, do as you wish, just saying.

Even without a top 6, I've provided more valuable content than your usual drivel.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TCU at #2? Who on earth would ever post something so stupid???

LMMFAO@allofyouthatlaughed.