• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who won relocation: Rams, Chargers or Raiders

Which team has the best relocation

• Chargers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rams

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Raiders

Votes: 30 66.7%
  • Your mom

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Chargers were hell bent on relocating, they would have been better off moving to Portland or San Antonio over this.

Or OKC..

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Chargers were hell bent on relocating, they would have been better off moving to Portland or San Antonio over this.

Or OKC..
never understood why San Antonio hasnt gotten a football team.
Just figured Jerry would try & stop it, but it is the perfect spot for a team.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF you've ever had any doubt that NFL games were fixed... The RAIDERS move to Vegas will remove any doubt.

This shouldn't be allowed.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While the Rams are getting more traction in the LA market than the Chargers, the stadium is costing them butt loads of money. The Raiders situation seems to be more quiet and seamless.

Honestly, I'm guessing that the Chargers will move again within the next 10 years...maybe less

Raiders. Raiders escaped Californistan.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To help finance SoFi Stadium, the Chargers, who will be co-tenants with the Los Angeles Rams, are expected to kick in $400 million from the sale of personal seat licenses. PSLs give their owners the right to buy season tickets. But the Chargers are reportedly currently $300 million short of that projection.

Where will the team find the money to cover the shortfall and pay for its share of the stadiu
m? A source familiar with the agreement between the Chargers and the Rams says there is a predetermined formula that will be used to calculate how much of the shortfall in PSL revenue will be made up by each team. Based on the formula, the Chargers will make up their end of the difference from their share of stadium revenue.

Auditor says UC kept millions in secret fund

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or OKC..
San Antonio yes. They already have a stadium that can be upgraded easily. Portland, no facility so I don't think they will ever do it.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Antonio yes. They already have a stadium that can be upgraded easily. Portland, no facility so I don't think they will ever do it.

Honestly, they really do need to get to a city and build up a real fan base. They may have burnt the bridge to San Diego, but that would probably be the best if they could find a way. After that, probably San Antonio, Salt Lake City, Portland or maybe St Louis. My guess is St Louis won't happen as they've already cycled through a couple teams, I'm not sure if Portland would support a NFL team and they don't have the facilities, Salt Lake City would give them support and I'm guessing they could get a deal with one of the college stadiums until they could get a stadium built, San Antonio seems like the logical choice, but they're trying to butt in on Jerry's turf and the Texans territory....

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN did a really nice break down a few years ago about some of the problems a London team would face.

Dosh: NFL in London raises legal issues

In case you think players will make up the difference by endorsements.

Athletes competing in the U.K. are also taxed on global endorsement income (as they are in the U.S.). The amount is determined by dividing the number of days the athlete spends training and competing in the U.K. annually by the total number of days he trained and competed around the world. That percentage is then multiplied by the athlete's total global endorsement income to determine the amount subject to taxation.

Once the NFL negotiated with the British American Football Association or established its own governing body, each player for a team playing home games in London would have to be evaluated individually. An overarching body would look at the players the [team] wants to bring over and take a view as to whether their presence here would benefit the sport in the U.K.,"

The trickier issue with the draft system would be that it would breach a worker's right to move freely, and the EU distinguishes between exemption under competition rules and exemption from free movement rules,"

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't how the Raiders win in a landslide, Kroenke owns the team, land, and the stadium. All the big events will take place in the LA stadium; Olympics, NCAA Championship game, Wrestlemania, Super Bowl, etc. Not to mention already sold 500+ million in PSLs, 400 million from Sofi for naming rights, another 90+ million for naming rights plaza of the stadium. Bowlcut Davis isn't getting that kind of jack.
Vegas will never attract big events....

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love all the people from outside of vegas, who know shit about vegas, but act like they know vegas.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love all the people from outside of vegas, who know shit about vegas, but act like they know vegas.
Take it from a local
giphy.gif