• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins the NFC West?

Who will win the NFC West this season?

• Total voters

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last three match ups were in Seattle and two of those you won on a prayer and one of those was not legitimate. Like I said it'll be refreshing not having to play you guys in front of 60,000 bandwagon hipsters for once.
You might like to know that our teams have played head to head 18 times and 11 of those 18 were at Lambeau.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn this division is loaded. Seattle and the Cards will be fun to watch. I think the Rams will be solid as well.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take Seattle. They still have the best team in the division on paper but teams do tend to decline after such a heartbreaking loss in the Super Bowl.

The Cards will be really good again so long as they don't have to resort to starting me at quarterback (after last year, I figure I was probably their 3rd string QB by the end of the year).

San Fran has a lot of good players but that organization just seems to be a mess right now.

I have said "the Rams should be a lot better this year" for like the last 3 years. I don't trust them anymore (which is a big indicator that they are going to break out this year).

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams added a lot of meat to an already stocked freezer this off season. Add in the creativity of their coach and an always tough defense and to me the Rams are the ones to watch from this division. Barring injuries of course.

I just think this is the year the Rams pass up the Cards. Both have enough defense and a hell of a coach so you can't count them out.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your swiss cheese OL allows pressure on RW quickly, so I press man and bracket Graham. stack the box and use Bethea to spy RW. Everyone else on the front 7 is supposed to key in on Lynch until his moment passes.

Sure thing buttercup. For a swiss cheese OL, we sure got it done against the giners. You guys, during the peak of your most loaded D in 20 years, couldn't get the job done against us on multiple occasions, including curbstompings like 42-13 and the Thanksgiving Day massacre.

And now we got Graham while your going to be fighting to stay out of the bottom of the div this year and Baalke continues to work his magic over your roster and coaching staff.

Rams and Cards I'm more worried about. Giners are washed.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking the 49ers win against Baltimore and Atlanta. Probably steal a couple more games.
4-12 ain't that bad!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry Seahawks fans, Lambeau Field is not as bad as it seems. If the 49ers can beat them over and over there, so can the Seahawks.

The Niners have been a tough match-up for them no doubt about it....

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giners org could be in for a very rough year.

End up last place in the NFC West with something like a 6-10 record while the Seahawks are a fav to go to SB 50 in their stadium. 20,000+ 12s will be invading SF that week. Seahawks win and most of the giner fanbase will throw themselves off the golden gate bridge. Sweet, sweet music....

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Palmer can start 15+ games Cards will win it. If not Seattle should have it pretty easily.

Don't buy into the Rams hype, feels like every year they get hyped up as a young up and coming team then disappoint. Will they be better than last year? Yes. But not better than SEA or AZ. 3rd place and 7-8 wins is probably more likely than a breakout year from them.

One thing we can all agree on is that SF is a lock for 4th, and that makes me happy.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts exactly. It would be sweet to beat them at their place. Looking forward to that game for sure.
The pressure will be on GB to hold serve on their home field, for sure. Hawks play a game that travels really well, unlike softies such as the Packers.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking the 49ers win against Baltimore and Atlanta. Probably steal a couple more games.
4-12 ain't that bad!

So your brain is telling you that the hapless 49ers ho haven't beaten the Ravens in years and rebuilding are going to beat a rebuilt Ravens team with a much better secondary? lol...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Palmer can start 15+ games Cards will win it. If not Seattle should have it pretty easily.

Don't buy into the Rams hype, feels like every year they get hyped up as a young up and coming team then disappoint. Will they be better than last year? Yes. But not better than SEA or AZ. 3rd place and 7-8 wins is probably more likely than a breakout year from them.

One thing we can all agree on is that SF is a lock for 4th, and that makes me happy.
Az has a solid team, but even if CP remains healthy I think Seattle is better across the board. Additionally, I think the 2015 Seahawk team will be better than the 2014 team.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough call. Very tough this year especially. But, I'm taking Zona. Could end up with same record as Seattle but based on wins and losses vs. SoS AZ gets the Div. AZ was just tough last year till Palmer went down which (assuming) both teams stay healthy Ixm giving them the nod. 10-6 or 11-5 for both teams. Tough SoS this year.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure thing buttercup. For a swiss cheese OL, we sure got it done against the giners. You guys, during the peak of your most loaded D in 20 years, couldn't get the job done against us on multiple occasions, including curbstompings like 42-13 and the Thanksgiving Day massacre.

And now we got Graham while your going to be fighting to stay out of the bottom of the div this year and Baalke continues to work his magic over your roster and coaching staff.

Rams and Cards I'm more worried about. Giners are washed.

Get a bit butt hurt there sweetheart? You asked a question and I answered it. Calm yer tits there. Neither team could win against the other on their respective home fields until last season so let's not pretend as if this were a one-sided rivalry.

But you explained, IN DETAIL, a scenario and I answered. Now read your response/rebuttal. Do you NOT see how butt hurt you are? Our D has been consistent for 5 years now so if I give you a play that counters the one you give me, it shouldn't surprise you. Especially considering I know the formation in advance. You come out thinking it's some dick wagging competition. Calling your unproven, or otherwise largely ineffective OL anything but below average somehow gets you hot? C'mon. You lost Unger. Easily the best OL on your team. Your fans continue to point out that Unger has been hurt so you have had backups in during their winning streak and, yet, they forget the many game threads on their board that points out the interior pressure RW was getting or how Marshawn made something out of at best nothing because the run blocking gets blown up. Carpenter played decent for your team this year and losing him hurts as well. You have to wait and see but at best, on paper and on the field, they have been below average.

So your butt hurt lies in the fact that despite all the injury and turmoil the Niners have had, the most stable unit on the team is the front 7. They are a good pass rushing team so to feel as if you are justified in thinking that a proven ABOVE AVERAGE D would be stifled by your BELOW AVERAGE OL in all of their unproven glory, feel free. But defend your position if you are going to believe something instead of trying your hardest to troll based on me calling your OL swiss cheese. Talk ball, quit being a bitch.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your brain is telling you that the hapless 49ers ho haven't beaten the Ravens in years and rebuilding are going to beat a rebuilt Ravens team with a much better secondary? lol...
Got one bite - so far.....

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Palmer can start 15+ games, the Cards will give Seattle a run for their money, but I don't think that guarantees them winning it. Even though I'm a Cardinals fan, I still see the Seahawks winning the division.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Palmer can start 15+ games, the Cards will give Seattle a run for their money, but I don't think that guarantees them winning it. Even though I'm a Cardinals fan, I still see the Seahawks winning the division.

Where in my post did I guarantee anything? I made a prediction. AZ improved this offseason as well as Seattle, but let's not forget where we were when Palmer was healthy last year.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm really, really happy about you getting Arrington. By mid-season you will be cursing his name!

th

201502011838671190731-p5.jpg

Last edited:

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where in my post did I guarantee anything? I made a prediction. AZ improved this offseason as well as Seattle, but let's not forget where we were when Palmer was healthy last year.
Yeah. The Cards started off well last year, but it was a downhill slide.