• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins the NFC West?

Who will win the NFC West this season?

• Total voters

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards cause Seattle will suffer from the SB loss syndrome.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch is due for a breakdown but Seattle is the only team with a consistent offense

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle enters the redzone against your teams defense. They proceed to lineup Graham on the outside, Lynch is right behind RW, and RW is signaling they might be thinking read-option.

Your the defensive coordinator about to call what coverage to deploy. Do you call up the safeties to stack the box against the run? Do you commit a player pre-snap to chase RW down if he keeps the ball on a fake to Lynch and runs to the outside. Do you tell them to commit one of those safeties to double cover Graham instead? Go.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went homer with my selection. I also believe that we are making 2.0 version of the Seawags, but with no mobile QB. Rams D is going to be awesome and I hope the offense comes together.

Gurley is gonna be a beast. Foles has to be better than Bradford on the sideline and those back up QBs we've played for the last few years.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle enters the redzone against your teams defense. They proceed to lineup Graham on the outside, Lynch is right behind RW, and RW is signaling they might be thinking read-option.

Your the defensive coordinator about to call what coverage to deploy. Do you call up the safeties to stack the box against the run? Do you commit a player pre-snap to chase RW down if he keeps the ball on a fake to Lynch and runs to the outside. Do you tell them to commit one of those safeties to double cover Graham instead? Go.

We don't call up any safeties and Our D-line gets to your QB before he can say "fuck me where's Unger?".

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went homer with my selection. I also believe that we are making 2.0 version of the Seawags, but with no mobile QB. Rams D is going to be awesome and I hope the offense comes together.

Gurley is gonna be a beast. Foles has to be better than Bradford on the sideline and those back up QBs we've played for the last few years.
I'm probably more worried about the Rams this year than the Cards. It's not going to be a slam dunk for Seattle, but then this division never is (recent years anyway).

If Sherman, Kam, Earl, and the others that had injuries last year have any relapses this season all bets are off. If they stay reasonably healthy with their core players God help the league.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All four teams are gonna be so bed ridden with injuries that the Commish lets another team take the West's playoff spot!

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with the Rams is that they are missing the most important position in sports and their defense is missing a #1 Cb so they cant match up against elite passing teams. Outside of that, they have a ridiculously good roster with a potentially combustible oline. They basically need Foles and Gurley so they can actually compete in a shootout for once. The defense will win 4-5 games on its own. The rest is up to the offense

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm probably more worried about the Rams this year than the Cards. It's not going to be a slam dunk for Seattle, but then this division never is (recent years anyway).

If Sherman, Kam, Earl, and the others that had injuries last year have any relapses this season all bets are off. If they stay reasonably healthy with their core players God help the league.

I agree. And If the Rams' secondary matures and gets better, this defense will knock some people out like late last year.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ram's don't have a QB. Arizona doesn't have a QB that will be able to stay healthy. SF is in rebuild mode. Seattle is the most talented team in the league.

This is the one division that is the easy to pick.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I really need to answer? We all know. The truth will set you free!!!!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We'll see how soft Jimmy (as proclaimed by the Seahawks) holds up in the brutal NFC west.

Seahawks silence Jimmy Graham, then rip him - New Orleans Saints Blog - ESPN

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see how soft Jimmy (as proclaimed by the Seahawks) holds up in the brutal NFC west.

Seahawks silence Jimmy Graham, then rip him - New Orleans Saints Blog - ESPN
I think JG will do just fine as a Seahawk and he will be expected to block for his teammates. He was never relied upon to do that in N.O. but he will be in Seattle.
I don't expect him to become some type of powerful blocker, but I think he will improve in that area and become an asset. He will have coaches that teach techniques that were never really applied in N.O.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this year the bigger contest is which team comes in 2nd in the NFCW.
Seattle should again win the West.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams staying healthy is a huge factor .... So that always has to be considered... That being said Seattle's D is still intact, and with some added help upfront I can see Seattle's being the #1 D for the 3rd straight season in the NFL ... Seattle's pass rush was depleted closing out the season, Pete addressed that.... On offense Losing Percy and then Tate really set us back in the passing game last year.... I think Wilson will put up some VERY good numbers this year with Mathews, Jimmy and speedy Tyler Locket and Baldwin in the slot.... Seattle finally looks a little scary in the receiving department .... Opposing defenses will have a tough time just focusing on Lynch now...

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Irrelevant. Packers are up by 4 TDs at that point.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I, of course, want to say the Rams...But they never seem ready to play the first few weeks of the season. If they can turn that around this season, there's a shot. Otherwise it'll be Seattle again...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The burden of proof is on the rest of the division until the Hawks stumble, and it seems like they've improved this off-season offensively and have enough young talent on D to make up for the loss of Maxwell and a couple other depth players.