• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins the NFC West?

Who will win the NFC West this season?

• Total voters

Eli Chadwick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its time For The Cardinals To Step Up and stop being walked on!

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its time For The Cardinals To Step Up and stop being walked on!
They weren't "walked on" last year -- respectable season for sure. I think it will boil down to two things: AZ's QB is not as good as Seattle's, and AZ's D is not as good as Seattle D. Those things will combine to be their undoing.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Kaepernick's mom is on SportsHoopla?
His biological mom that found a good adoptive family to take care of him because she was a single mom with no means of supporting him? The same one that Kaepernick refused to have any contact with when she tried to get in contact with after he turned 18?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously Seattle is the odds on favorite to win the division again. Of course I voted homer (why wouldn't I). Seattle has a better team from top to bottom, however not by a ton. Their D, running game, QB play is all around better. The Cards O-line and receivers are better. IMO, some things have to happen for the Cards to overtake the NFC west and it all boils down to injuries. The Cards need to be healthy and benefit from some luck to win the division.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries are always the story in football. Seattle is a strong team and adding graham only made them stronger. Their O-line probably stinks again, but they've been to back to back SB's with scrubs on the line so how big of a deal is it?

Does Seattle have the depth in the secondary to not miss a step and keep playing their physical brand of defense if they have spurts where their stars are out? They did two years ago and won it all. They didn't last year and it cost them a SB, but they still made it that far.

Feels like a two horse race, but these things can change in a hurry. Not writing off the Rams, but the cards just feel closer to breaking out of the second tier. Seattle knows how to get it done, but they still need things to go right to get back there.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle enters the redzone against your teams defense. They proceed to lineup Graham on the outside, Lynch is right behind RW, and RW is signaling they might be thinking read-option.

Your the defensive coordinator about to call what coverage to deploy. Do you call up the safeties to stack the box against the run? Do you commit a player pre-snap to chase RW down if he keeps the ball on a fake to Lynch and runs to the outside. Do you tell them to commit one of those safeties to double cover Graham instead? Go.
You send Malcolm Butler in and tell him to "watch out for the pick play"

Eli Chadwick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They weren't "walked on" last year -- respectable season for sure. I think it will boil down to two things: AZ's QB is not as good as Seattle's, and AZ's D is not as good as Seattle D. Those things will combine to be their undoing.
that's why it needs to stop ^__^ plus we will see if you still have that QB, and Most of That defense next year ^__^ good luck paying a 2x Superbowl team.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's why it needs to stop ^__^ plus we will see if you still have that QB, and Most of That defense next year ^__^ good luck paying a 2x Superbowl team.
Oh it comes down to more then what's happening on the Seahawks. Questions like

Will Palmer make to the end of the season?
Is Nick Foles good enough?
Can Kaep turn it around?

Just a few questions, many others need to be answered

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh it comes down to more then what's happening on the Seahawks. Questions like

Will Palmer make to the end of the season?
Is Nick Foles good enough?
Can Kaep turn it around?

Just a few questions, many others need to be answered

My answers to those 3 Questions are:

GOD, I hope so!
Possibly, but we need to see him in the new system.
And...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to be a Homer and say the 49ers. I think Seattle wins the West and 49ers come in 2nd. This will be Seattle last year winning the west for awhile. They will lose a lot after this year.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to be a Homer and say the 49ers. I think Seattle wins the West and 49ers come in 2nd. This will be Seattle last year winning the west for awhile. They will lose a lot after this year.

Oh really? Who's that?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you lose Wilson who plays QB?
You are hanging your position on Seattle losing Wilson next year?
What is your position if, by chance Seattle signs RW long term?