• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins the NFC West?

Who will win the NFC West this season?

• Total voters

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the division champs two year running, Seahwks are the favorites. However, really tough division. Cards are right there if Palmer can stay healthy, if he gets hurt, not so much. Rams could surprise some folks if Foles plays well. 49ers look like they are in a free fall, but until they play you can not just discount them. It will come down to the coaching staff more then any thing for the 49ers.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle enters the redzone against your teams defense. They proceed to lineup Graham on the outside, Lynch is right behind RW, and RW is signaling they might be thinking read-option.

Your the defensive coordinator about to call what coverage to deploy. Do you call up the safeties to stack the box against the run? Do you commit a player pre-snap to chase RW down if he keeps the ball on a fake to Lynch and runs to the outside. Do you tell them to commit one of those safeties to double cover Graham instead? Go.
Your swiss cheese OL allows pressure on RW quickly, so I press man and bracket Graham. stack the box and use Bethea to spy RW. Everyone else on the front 7 is supposed to key in on Lynch until his moment passes.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your swiss cheese OL allows pressure on RW quickly, so I press man and bracket Graham. stack the box and use Bethea to spy RW. Everyone else on the front 7 is supposed to key in on Lynch until his moment passes.
I hopeful the OL is better this year, at the very least more healthy. Better health= better OL. Injury plague starters have been killing the OL for the last few years, now the Seahawks have some young guys that play ever week.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last three match ups were in Seattle and two of those you won on a prayer and one of those was not legitimate. Like I said it'll be refreshing not having to play you guys in front of 60,000 bandwagon hipsters for once.

Don't worry Seahawks fans, Lambeau Field is not as bad as it seems. If the 49ers can beat them over and over there, so can the Seahawks.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry Seahawks fans, Lambeau Field is not as bad as it seems. If the 49ers can beat them over and over there, so can the Seahawks.
My thoughts exactly. It would be sweet to beat them at their place. Looking forward to that game for sure.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember at the end of that season where the refs should have called pass interference in the GB at SEA game, the GB fans around here in Iowa said, "If the referees got it right, GB would be 2nd seed over SF." I responded, "If GB beat SF at Lambeau, they would be 1st seed as well."

Of course, they responded how it was week 1 and that was so long prior. Of course, they forgot that the referee missed call happened just a few weeks later. I am one that likes the 49ers to go to GB in playoffs, that way, if the 49ers win, the fans can't pull the "If it was at Lambeau" card.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember at the end of that season where the refs should have called pass interference in the GB at SEA game, the GB fans around here in Iowa said, "If the referees got it right, GB would be 2nd seed over SF." I responded, "If GB beat SF at Lambeau, they would be 1st seed as well."

Of course, they responded how it was week 1 and that was so long prior. Of course, they forgot that the referee missed call happened just a few weeks later. I am one that likes the 49ers to go to GB in playoffs, that way, if the 49ers win, the fans can't pull the "If it was at Lambeau" card.
Shoot the 49ers been giving the Packers a ass whooping these last few years. Didn't matter where it was played.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF and Seattle conspiring together huh? I guess GB has that effect.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams! All they were missing was a non-injured QB, and they got it now with Foles!

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until someone beats them in the standings, Seattle has to be the favorite. I think a healthy Cardinals team will be right there all season. The Niners are in soft rebuild mode & the Rams really haven't improved enough for 2016 to be considered more than an 9-7 or 8-8 team.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this year the bigger contest is which team comes in 2nd in the NFCW.
Seattle should again win the West.
Seattle should win but probably won't.
Best off season moves - puts St. Louis up there.
On a scale of 1-10 I have a confidence level of 3 on this pick.....