• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Who will win the NFC East?

Who will win the NFC East?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True Dez is better than Djax but no one is going to burn you deep like djax can on your roster. So you rather have Williams than Garcon right now. Beasley over Crowder and Butler over Doctson. Wow.

Terrance Williams could be argued to have equal if not better stats than DJax over the last two years. I say last two because that is how long DJax has been on the Skins. DJax has about 200 more yards in two seasons and 1 less TD.

Williams is on par with either Garcon or DJax. Which that right there is your problem. You have no legit #1 WR. Doctson might turn into that, but I wouldn't count on it because 1) he is a rookie and 2) he has done exactly "jack" and "shit" in the NFL.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Redskins' 01 personnel group is going to be very interesting. Reed, Garcon, Crowder, Doctson and Jackson would be on the field at the same time.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still a rookie. You should expect nothing from a rookie and anything above that is gravy. Dez alone makes Dallas WR corp better than Washingtons. As for TE, Skins have a better one when he is healthy. Sadly he is only healthy 1/3 of the time.

Hmm. He played in 15 of 17 games last season & has played in 35 of 49 games overall (granted missed parts of a few other games). How exactly does that add up to 1/3 of the time? I would agree that there are injury concerns but please how about a little reality here.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrance Williams could be argued to have equal if not better stats than DJax over the last two years. I say last two because that is how long DJax has been on the Skins. DJax has about 200 more yards in two seasons and 1 less TD.

Williams is on par with either Garcon or DJax. Which that right there is your problem. You have no legit #1 WR. Doctson might turn into that, but I wouldn't count on it because 1) he is a rookie and 2) he has done exactly "jack" and "shit" in the NFL.

Whatever you say chief. Bottom line - both you and Deanpet are over the top homers. Who knows what will happen in the NFC-E - good luck to all of the teams.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will laugh my ass off if we win the east though.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably true. In any case I believe that Doctson is being groomed as the eventual replacement for Garcon or Jackson (or maybe both).
Which is probably true but he is also a rookie and we have no idea how he will transition to the NFL. For now we really can't know if he will be a difference maker or not.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garcon is probably a decent number 2 wide receiver but he is not really as good as your making him out to be.

Yet over the years he and Santana Moss are the exact kind of receivers who consistently drive stakes through the hearts of Dallas. Meshaun Jackson too. Those little smurfy guys....

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing about Desean that cant be seen in stats (And I dont know if it still the same as before) is that he opens up the field tremendously. During one season (@2011) when the Eagles lined up with Desean the opposing safeties for that entire season, on average, lined up 10 yards deeper than when he wasnt in the game. He opened things up for that offense tremendously.

Meshaun giveth but he also taketh away with stupidity.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Comparing Williams to Jackson is confusing to me. Forget the stats. Jackson missed 7 games last year. The fact is that when Jackson is on the field he is a playmaker that defenses game plan against. I don't think defenses are game planning against Terrance Williams. lol. Do I even need to argue this?

I already polled people on who has the better defense. That came in as Washington. Should I poll who has the better WR\Te Core? All unbiased opinions. Dallas will not run away with the division.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing Williams to Jackson is confusing to me. Forget the stats. Jackson missed 7 games last year. The fact is that when Jackson is on the field he is a playmaker that defenses game plan against. I don't think defenses are game planning against Terrance Williams. lol. Do I even need to argue this?

I already polled people on who has the better defense. That came in as Washington. Should I poll who has the better WR\Te Core? All unbiased opinions. Dallas will not run away with the division.
Nobody said Dallas has a better defense that Washington. The point is the Dallas defense will be better than what your claiming it to be.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why not poll who has the better offense while you're at it?
I'll say it one more time, neither defense is a difference maker.
How bout that bet I offered. Dallas' sorry defense doesn't give up more than 2 points per game than Washington's Super D.