• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is your favorite to win the NFC East This Upcoming Season?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you want about Alex Smith
Okay, here is what I'll say about Alex Smith: he was terrible against the Giants and mediocre against the Cowboys last year and that was during his career year.

I think the Eagles win the division by at least 2 games.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC East has been crazy lately. In the last 6 years no team that won the year before has repeated. That isn't the crazy part although it is interesting and unusual. In the last 6 years the team that has won the division finished in last place the year before 5 out of the last 6 times. The only time the team that did not finish last the year before won the division was when Dallas won in 2014 and finished 2nd the year before.

Now the other side. As listed above we know no one has repeated in the last 6 years. But the team that won the division the year before has finished in last place 2 out of 6 times.

So, looks like the Giants are winning the NFC East:noidea:

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since as has already been pointed out no repeat as division champ in 15 years, I'm gonna pick the Redskins. I think the Skins and Dallas will battle it out with the runner up being a WC. Philly and the Giants will battle for last place in the division. Super Bowl hangover gonna whap Philly upside the head hard.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants
Cowboys
Eagles
Redskins

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record I picked Dallas and I’m not a cowboys fan.
and so did a Steelers fan, but he only sees what helps his story...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing about Dallas that many are missing. Their receivers were absolutely HORRIBLE LAST YEAR.. Yes, their receiving corps doesn't scare anyone in 2018 as we sit here in June. BUT,,,the receiving group will be better in 2018 than 2017 and with better OL play (that they should have this year) and 16 games from Zeke (that they should have this year) they still would have been a playoff team. So while the receivers certainly can be pointed to as a possible weakness they will be less of a weakness than last year. They have a young group with potential that won't be running like they are stuck in molasses and they won't have a number one target that couldn't get open, couldn't catch, wasn't where he was supposed to be on half his routes and STILL cried for the ball and talked shit to defenders that were owning him one on one.

You rightly see a weakness, but I see a huge step in the right direction

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, your "superstar" QB won't start the season and even when he does he is not going to be 100% for most (if not the entire) season. You don't come back from that and be fully confident in it right out of the gate.
We have a top 2 OL and our defense, of which everyone will quickly point out had a below-average secondary, gave up a whopping 180 more yards over the entire season. So is it a top 5 DL? No. But it isn't like your defense is light years ahead of ours.

However, I guess the last team to repeat as NFCE champs was the Eagles...15 years ago.

This division isn't like others, it's tough to repeat as champs even if you did have your actual starting QB.

First of all our SUPERSTAR QB will start the season... but I do agree that he will have his troubles for a while.
I also agree our D isn’t light years ahead but Philly just has a lot more talent across the board.
I don’t know why you don’t think Wentz won’t start the season but you always have some crazy story about Wentz. Last year it was his shoulder won’t last cause he throws the ball funny? Still love you though!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since as has already been pointed out no repeat as division champ in 15 years, I'm gonna pick the Redskins. I think the Skins and Dallas will battle it out with the runner up being a WC. Philly and the Giants will battle for last place in the division. Super Bowl hangover gonna whap Philly upside the head hard.
Let me check with PE to see if your hearing becoming a Skins or Cowboys fan.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing about Dallas that many are missing. Their receivers were absolutely HORRIBLE LAST YEAR.. Yes, their receiving corps doesn't scare anyone in 2018 as we sit here in June. BUT,,,the receiving group will be better in 2018 than 2017 and with better OL play (that they should have this year) and 16 games from Zeke (that they should have this year) they still would have been a playoff team. So while the receivers certainly can be pointed to as a possible weakness they will be less of a weakness than last year. They have a young group with potential that won't be running like they are stuck in molasses and they won't have a number one target that couldn't get open, couldn't catch, wasn't where he was supposed to be on half his routes and STILL cried for the ball and talked shit to defenders that were owning him one on one.

You rightly see a weakness, but I see a huge step in the right direction

I don’t get why you think they will be better. One 3rd round pick and now they’ll be better? Hearns isn’t better then Dez. I mean this 3rd round pick could end up being a star but it seems to me they are much worse at TE and WR. They still don’t have a #1 who can get open.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can the Eagles focus on 16 teams not named the Patriots?

Remains to be seen.

Cowboys
Eagles
Giants
Redskins

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll echo the whole notion that the NFC as a whole is pretty tough and I think you're going to see 2 bad records coming out of this division partially because of that and partially because between Dak, Alex Smith, Eli and a potentially injured Wentz...you could see 2 QBs getting some people fired next year.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No but it’s curious they are the ONLY two people on here who like Handicappers. They literally come on here and brag about what a genius he is. Something isn’t right about that scenario.
Just admit you either lied, were wrong, or just don't know what your talking about.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just admit you either lied, were wrong, or just don't know what your talking about.

Yeah... I discounted the Handicapper fan base which, again, is really fishy to me. He is the most hated poster on this board yet no one and I mean no one who posts has people who say, "Wow, you are such a genius".

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... I discounted the Handicapper fan base which, again, is really fishy to me. He is the most hated poster on this board yet no one and I mean no one who posts has people who say, "Wow, you are such a genius".
And you think Ford wouldn't have sniffed it out if they were alts?